Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
several years ago I walked into a gun shop and they had a couple of 351 magazines for sale along with several boxes of original ammunition. Dont remember the price, but the next time I went to the shop they sold the whole pile

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by buckstix
Hello cra1948,

I thought this forum site had a moderator to insure that posts follow the rules ... posting a link to show pictures of the former owner's house is against this forum's privacy policy.

I made the mistake in originally showing the brass plate that had the former owner's name and address, never thinking that someone would use that information to post a link to his house. That's pretty childish and serves no purpose.

If you read through all the posts you can see the lack of integrity and the vulgar reply of the individual.

You make a moron look smart. Keep up the good work.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jericho
several years ago I walked into a gun shop and they had a couple of 351 magazines for sale along with several boxes of original ammunition. Don't remember the price, but the next time I went to the shop they sold the whole pile
Hello Jericho,

I bought the rifle at a local gun how where I was showing with 4 tables. I share one of my tables with a friend. When I bought the rifle it only came with 9 loose rounds, and did not have any boxed ammo with it. When I showed my friend what I bought he said "need some ammo"? Turns out he had 5 boxes of original ammo that he brought to the show to sell. I bought 2 boxes for less than it would have cost to buy brass and bullets. I intend to shoot some of the ammo and keep the boxes for display.

You never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Jericho
several years ago I walked into a gun shop and they had a couple of 351 magazines for sale along with several boxes of original ammunition. Dont remember the price, but the next time I went to the shop they sold the whole pile
Unfortunately 351, and 35, are two different cartridges - with the 351 being MUCH more common.
According to my research, it seems you can't just trim 351 brass back to make 35 - taper and wall thickness issues IIRC, but don't quote me.
35 SLR seems to be a "ghost" - dammit!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Craigster
Dude, I would suggest you unwad your panties.

Complete douche move posting links or other personal info about someone else.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Complete douche move posting links or other personal info about someone else.

Thanks for the reply

You never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1234, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,241 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,924
Posts18,479,785
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.