Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
how many cops that get a knock on the door at nite aswers the door with gun in hand, why cant we

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steveredd1
how many cops that get a knock on the door at nite aswers the door with gun in hand, why cant we
From what I saw in the videos, the homeowner didn’t answer the door.

She was inside away from the door and the one lady cop looked through the window and yelled gun and all hell broke loose.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Aim for the pelvis and legs below the vest.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jimone
Indeed, but shooting one of these well trained, physically fit female cops dead square center mass would have knocked them over backwards, down the steps and prolly busted their necks.

At the very least they would have been totally incapacitated.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
The homeowner that was shot by the two lunatic cops never has to worry about going to work and earning a living after she recovers from her injuries. Easy street from now on.
At Taxpayer expense.

This schit needs to stop

Yep. But it won't, because no sane person wants to be a scapegoat for politicians or dumbasses like you, old b itch Steve.

So police officers will only be more incompetent and incapable of doing their job. I'm seeing it firsthand. Our new hires are complete f ucking retards. Thanks Saint Floyd

50 years before [bleep] George Floyd and [bleep] Derek Chauvin, et al made the news there was [bleep] LE Darrell Cain and his fellow le gang members.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/197820371/darrell-lee-cain

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

The equipment and badge really needs to be turned in at the end of shift.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I've had dozens of people answer the front door with a gun. Never shot any of them. Weird.

One was close, but thats only because he pointed the gun at us. Turns out he was just drunk and stupid.

It's almost like you dumb f ucks can't figure out that da polease is just like every profession, made up of people. Some great, some bad, some average.

Andy Stumpf said it best when speaking of his former profession. He said some of the best people he's ever met were United States Navy Seals. He also added some of the absolute worst people he's ever known were United States Navy Seals. That's reality and if it exists at that level, it's damn sure the reality at every police department.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/24/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I've had dozens of people answer the front door with a gun. Never shot any of them. Weird.

One was close, but thats only because he pointed the gun at us. Turns out he was just drunk and stupid.
LOL, sure you did.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

LOL, sure you did.

I don't sit on the couch and bitch, I actually "do". You f ucking coward.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

It's almost like you dumb f ucks can't figure out that da polease is just like every profession, made up of people. Some great, some bad, some average.

Andy Stumpf said it best when speaking of his former profession. He said some of the best people he's ever met were United States Navy Seals. He also added some of the absolute worst people he's ever known were United States Navy Seals. That's reality and if it exists at that level, it's damn sure the reality at every police department.

So police need to have their special priveleges removed to reflect their human failings.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Strop10

So police need to have their special priveleges removed to reflect their human failings.

Yes

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Strop10

Where did I ever say that? I said there can be p.o.s. cops, and the profession is in free fall because nobody worth a f uck wants to be a cop post Saint Floyd.

And your dumbass got "so police need to have their special priveleges removed to reflect their human failings"

Are you f ucking retarded? If you're referring to qualified immunity, can you articulate what it is? Lol no.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Indeed, but shooting one of these well trained, physically fit female cops dead square center mass would have knocked them over backwards, down the steps and prolly busted their necks.

At the very least they would have been totally incapacitated.

Neither one of you b itches have the balls

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Shotguns are awesome. As incoming fire has the right of way so does outgoing fire. Cop Fed some Rando methed up illegal if your shooting at me it's okay for me to shoot back. There also isn't any "Whoops my bad" either see the F around and find out chart. You win football games by dominating and finishing the 4th quarter you win gunfights by solving the problem. Not worried about the legal financial Monday morning quarterbacking you shot AT me you forfeit your ability to hurt me or anyone else. No I'm not a Navy seal heartbreaker lifetaker but I can build me a wall of bullets same as anyone else. Finish.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Come bang on my door and find out.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Lol yes, fire indiscriminately through your door billy badazz lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The acorn factor has been mentioned already, but I was still wondering if there were any oak trees near that front door. That mag dump stuff was unbelievable and such an overreaction that I can't even imagine any kind of rational excuse that would justify it. Those cops freaked out in panic and lost all common sense.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 22250rem
The acorn factor has been mentioned already, but I was still wondering if there were any oak trees near that front door. That mag dump stuff was unbelievable and such an overreaction that I can't even imagine any kind of rational excuse that would justify it. Those cops freaked out in panic and lost all common sense.
I’m wondering if anyone has taken the time to check the neighbor’s house for dead bodies.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Lol yes, fire indiscriminately through your door billy badazz lol
He has a dog, right up your alley.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 53 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,902
Posts18,518,510
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.