Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
TRiUMPh 65 Haley 31

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Trumps fighting off Nikki, and he's still got more votes than Biden.....

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why the difference in the number of delegates between GOP and DEM? They should be the same. That shows 80 delegates pledged to the DEMs with 60 unassigned but only 55 for the GOP. That sounds very suspicious to me.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B2

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by MAC
Why the difference in the number of delegates between GOP and DEM? They should be the same. That shows 80 delegates pledged to the DEMs with 60 unassigned but only 55 for the GOP. That sounds very suspicious to me.

Two completely different systems. The Dems have a large number of delegates that are not determined democratically but are otherwise allocated.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Trump won in 2020. 3 letter agencies stole it. History will show it was a coup d'etat.

But now Trump has more supporters than ever which is problematic for the Marxists democrats.

There will be unrest and assassination attempts and they'll cheat like a MFer on election day. Book it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Morewood
Trump won in 2020. 3 letter agencies stole it. History will show it was a coup d'etat.

But now Trump has more supporters than ever which is problematic for the Marxists democrats.

There will be unrest and assassination attempts and they'll cheat like a MFer on election day. Book it.

Morewood, I wish you were wrong, sir.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I hope I'm wrong too, Local Dirt.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I hope I'm wrong too, Local Dirt.
But you know you are not

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Right now Trump is ahead of bydumb by over 64k+ votes. If only the 100k idiots that voted for the khųnt nikki would align with Trump...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dem uncommitted in 2020 was less than 2%

its at 14%

Biden is not popular in Michigan

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Nikki Haley Waste Clock - Now $76 Million Dollars

Wow. That woulda sheltered and fed a lot of migrants, huh.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Come November, the UAW family will make Michigan a real crap show.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This state will do everything possible for Trump to lose in Nov.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Along with several others as well as the RNC and GOP Establishment.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

They are gonna have to work hard at it. Trump got more votes all by himself without the 26.6% and the 296,328 voters that voted for Haley, than Biden did including in Biden's total the 13% that voted against him by voting uncommitted because they're mad at him about Israel.

So he's already ahead all by himself, you have to figure when Haley drops out, 90% minimum of her voters will vote for Trump if it's between him and Biden this November.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ShadeTree

They are gonna have to work hard at it. Trump got more votes all by himself without the 26.6% and the 296,328 voters that voted for Haley, than Biden did including in Biden's total the 13% that voted against him by voting uncommitted because they're mad at him about Israel.

So he's already ahead all by himself, you have to figure when Haley drops out, 90% minimum of her voters will vote for Trump if it's between him and Biden this November.

But considering Biden is sitting pres - those votes for him in a primary, basically aren't the full weight/value of the dems out to vote. I mean, how jazzed up would you be to vote in a primary for say Paul Ryan as he runs for 2nd term as President? Bout the same thing.

Me

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
MAGA✊🏻

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Teal

But considering Biden is sitting pres - those votes for him in a primary, basically aren't the full weight/value of the dems out to vote. I mean, how jazzed up would you be to vote in a primary for say Paul Ryan as he runs for 2nd term as President? Bout the same thing.

I don't know, 4 years ago Trump got 640,000 votes in the Michigan primary and it was an absolute gimme. He was the sitting President and nobody was running against him. 3 out of 4 voters who planned to vote for him that Nov. could've sat out for the primary and he still was gonna be the Republican winner in Michigan and the Republican nominee in Nov. Same, no?

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I think you are absolutely correct and I really am concerned about what’s coming down the pike, it’s gonna get rough. I really hate the feeling that despite anything we do we can’t stop what’s coming.

The left wants us to fire the first shot so they can feel justified in their destruction of our country. We on the right are the ones who love our country, we respect our heritage and we revere our Constitution. We obey the laws and the communists know that and are taking advantage of our predisposition for civility. With every provocation they chip away at our patience but we continue to take their crap because we have no other lawful choice but….

They’re importing their own foreign army and they are equipping them with our tax money. They’re trying to outlaw our rights, especially our 2A, and they are trying to limit our ability to respond to their attacks but…

Our country is a pressure cooker with no release valve so that when it explodes it’ll be a fire like we haven’t seen in a 155 years…

It’s coming and it worries me like nothing I’ve ever experienced before.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
[quote=Morewood]Trump won in 2020. 3 letter agencies stole it. History will show it was a coup d'etat.

There will be unrest and assassination attempts and they'll cheat like a MFer on election day. Book it.[/quote

"This will be the dirtiest, nastiest, and scariest election in our nations history" Victor Davis Hansen, a political analyst for 50 years.

In his opinion, never underestimate the lefts motivation to destroy Trump and retain power, in any way possible, Alinsky's dictum; the end justifies the means. The marxist criminal scum will stop at nothing.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by steve4102
Along with several others as well as the RNC and GOP Establishment.

All it takes is a few thousand votes for Biden coming in after the polls close...and getting counted anyway. Just like last time.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Also they know no court will touch a challenge, atleast in certain states. Plus our dike AG will be happy to prosecute anyone who tries

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I think you are absolutely correct and I really am concerned about what’s coming down the pike, it’s gonna get rough. I really hate the feeling that despite anything we do we can’t stop what’s coming.

The left wants us to fire the first shot so they can feel justified in their destruction of our country. We on the right are the ones who love our country, we respect our heritage and we revere our Constitution. We obey the laws and the communists know that and are taking advantage of our predisposition for civility. With every provocation they chip away at our patience but we continue to take their crap because we have no other lawful choice but….

They’re importing their own foreign army and they are equipping them with our tax money. They’re trying to outlaw our rights, especially our 2A, and they are trying to limit our ability to respond to their attacks but…

Our country is a pressure cooker with no release valve so that when it explodes it’ll be a fire like we haven’t seen in a 155 years…

It’s coming and it worries me like nothing I’ve ever experienced before.

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”

– Author Unknown

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal

I don't know, 4 years ago Trump got 640,000 votes in the Michigan primary and it was an absolute gimme. He was the sitting President and nobody was running against him. 3 out of 4 voters who planned to vote for him that Nov. could've sat out for the primary and he still was gonna be the Republican winner in Michigan and the Republican nominee in Nov. Same, no?

Biden isn't Trump when it comes to the base. My point was - don't look at Biden's numbers in the primary as an indicator as to how MI feels about him vs Trump. He'll do better than he did yesterday in the General because his base will rationalize it with "I voted against Trump, not for Biden"

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Our primaries are always low turn out. Both will get higher numbers in Nov. All these dem not committed votes won't be there. They will vote for dumbass. No way in hell liberal muzzies want Trump in office. It was a show of force type of thing.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Our primaries are always low turn out. Both will get higher numbers in Nov. All these dem not committed votes won't be there. They will vote for dumbass. No way in hell liberal muzzies want Trump in office. It was a show of force type of thing.

Oh I'm not saying they will vote for Trump, a few will, but by and large all those uncommitted votes on the Dem side will vote for Biden in Nov. But what I am saying is that Biden's votes PLUS all those uncommitted votes did not add up to what Trump got all by himself, and Haley got more than 296,000 of Trumps votes that would be for him come November between Trump and Biden.

Not saying it's easy or a sure thing, but Biden vs Trump last night did not look good for Biden.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump has to win big so even the dems can't find enough votes at 3am to push dumbass over the line.....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Trump has to win big so even the dems can't find enough votes at 3am to push dumbass over the line.....

Yep!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

394 members (260Remguy, 30Gibbs, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 280ACKIMP, 257_X_50, 46 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,382 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,754
Posts18,476,318
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.