Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarkio
About typical.

Tester's biggest supporters are out of staters which matches up with tester's biggest donors. Fitting.

And yet neither can really expound on why the guy who has gotten incredibly wealthy while serving in the US senate is the right choice for Montana. Yet they excoriate the guy who used his intellect and acumen to make his money in the private sector before running for a public office.

Oh yeah, Sheehy is not a native Montanan.

But do either of you guys callndub or buzz realize Tester's handmaiden when he ran the first time was a wealthy out-of-state trial attorney from of all places, San Francisco. This guy walked tester through the process. Holding his hand along the way helping him get elected. Surely the interests of a san franciscan lawyer line up with the average Montanan, right?
Originally Posted by BuzzH
BFD, Daines, Maryland Matt, Zinke, and Jersey Greg get wayyyy more money from out of state too.

You whine about that or is your "outrage" selective?

I'll go with selective...prove me wrong.

Lots of out of State money is going into the MT Senate race. Last time when Tester won the MT Senate race was the biggest dollar per voter race in the Nation.

This time around we have taken the Green Decoys out of the play. Tester won't be faking out a few easy to manipulate hunters to drag him across the line.

Sorry Buzzy, Tester is going to retire from the Senate this year, just like I told you years ago.

Originally Posted by ribka
So Busse and Hettick want to ban firearms and legalize pedophlia

How cute. Time is running out for scum like you

Buzzy and I don't see eye to eye on politics but I sure respect him as a hunter and person much more than your worthless ass.

You have never done shit in you worthless life, either hunting or advocacy, but bitch and whine about your betters. Buzzy walks the walk as both a hunter and advocate for his causes.

Worthless shitheads like you are why Buzzy and crew won last time around and got Tester elected in 2018.

As I said before, that's not happening again, but worthless shitheads like you are helping Tester. Zip your flappin cock holster up and sit back down on your couch.

All the whiners here who sit on their couch and type mean posts to Buzz are losing. You are being marginalized and played.

Get off the couch, recognize that skilled players like Buzz are on Team Tester, and get involved now.

It looks like Sheehy is going to be the guy. Quit whining about Buzzy and get behind Sheehy.

Thanks and have a nice evening. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
About typical.

Tester's biggest supporters are out of staters which matches up with tester's biggest donors. Fitting.

And yet neither can really expound on why the guy who has gotten incredibly wealthy while serving in the US senate is the right choice for Montana. Yet they excoriate the guy who used his intellect and acumen to make his money in the private sector before running for a public office.

But do either of you guys callndub or buzz realize Tester's handmaiden when he ran the first time was a wealthy out-of-state trial attorney from of all places, San Francisco. This guy walked tester through the process. Holding his hand along the way helping him get elected. Surely the interests of a san franciscan lawyer line up with the average Montanan, right?
BFD, Daines, Maryland Matt, Zinke, and Jersey Greg get wayyyy more money from out of state too.

Lots of out of State money is going into the MT Senate race. Last time when Tester won the MT Senate race was the biggest dollar per voter race in the Nation.

This time around we have taken the Green Decoys out of the play. Tester won't be faking out a few easy to manipulate hunters to drag him across the line.

Sorry Buzzy, Tester is going to retire from the Senate this year, just like I told you years ago.

Buzzy and I don't see eye to eye on politics but I sure respect him as a hunter and person much more than your worthless ass.

You have never done shit in you worthless life, either hunting or advocacy, but bitch and whine about your betters. Buzzy walks the walk as both a hunter and advocate for his causes.

Worthless shitheads like you are why Buzzy and crew won last time around and got Tester elected in 2018.

As I said before, that's not happening again, but worthless shitheads like you are helping Tester. Zip your flappin cock holster up and sit back down on your couch.

All the whiners here who sit on their couch and type mean posts to Buzz are losing. You are being marginalized and played.

Get off the couch, recognize that skilled players like Buzz are on Team Tester, and get involved now.

It looks like Sheehy is going to be the guy. Quit whining about Buzzy and get behind Sheehy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hey Burns,

You may want to back off on Tom (Fibka), Russian sympathizing bots will melt down if you pick on them.

I think it's going to be close in Montana, but I'm still thinking Tester gets the nod.

Either way, you're right, there is going to be large sums of out of state cash spent on that seat from both sides.

IMO, it ain't looking good for the Republicans, the in-fighting is off the charts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Hey Burns,

You may want to back off on Tom (Fibka), Russian sympathizing bots will melt down if you pick on them.

I think it's going to be close in Montana, but I'm still thinking Tester gets the nod.

Either way, you're right, there is going to be large sums of out of state cash spent on that seat from both sides.

IMO, it ain't looking good for the Republicans, the in-fighting is off the charts.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

lmao

Lloyd hettick. drag queen pedo doing drag queen strip shows for children in Helena elementary schools

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
go crawl back into your bottle lard azzz. lol

more chins than a Chinese telephone book

the fact you support evil anti gun, anti ranching, anti family pedophiles like Lloyd Hettick who want to destroy western states like Montana , demonstrates once again you have zero clue what is happening Johnny . follow the big money behiund the grifter hettick

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

About typical.

Last edited by ribka; 03/04/24.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

lmao

Lloyd hettick. drag queen pedo doing drag queen strip shows for children in Helena elementary schools
That’s one helluva buckle!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh look, tommybot Fibka is having a meltdown.

How many pairs of itty bitty shoes you wear out stamping your feet Tom?

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

lmao

That’s one helluva buckle!
😂🤣

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Burns,

Buzzy,

Tommy Boi is your best tool and you are using her skillfully, well played. It's like you pay the worthless shithead to fuck up Republicans. laugh

I can say you do a much better job of advocating for your beliefs than Tommy Boi and while I don't agree, I can acknowledge the effort and skill you bring to the table. And you kill way more Bulls, Bucks, Bears, and Billies than she has ever seen.

Tester is done in the Senate.

Bank it.

Never to late to leave the Dark Side and come into the Light.

Just Sayin. wink

John Burns

I have all the sources.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hey Burns,

Buzzy,

Tommy Boi is your best tool and you are using her skillfully, well played. It's like you pay the worthless shithead to fuck up Republicans. laugh

I can say you do a much better job of advocating for your beliefs than Tommy Boi and while I don't agree, I can acknowledge the effort and skill you bring to the table. And you kill way more Bulls, Bucks, Bears, and Billies than she has ever seen.

Bank it.

Just Sayin. wink

Tommy boi is a tool, that's for sure. Russian sympathizer and a racist living in North Idaho.

You could be right about the MT election, we will see here soon.

If I were still able to vote in Montana, Tester would still get my vote over sheehy.

I've voted for some of the R's in Wyoming Mead and Barrasso, couple state legislators as well.

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/04/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Burns,

Buzzy,

Bank it.

Just Sayin. wink
Tommy boi is a tool, that's for sure. Russian sympathizer and a racist living in North Idaho.

You could be right about the MT election, we will see here soon.

If I were still able to vote in Montana, Tester would still get my vote over sheehy.

I've voted for some of the R's in Wyoming Mead and Barrasso, couple state legislators as well.

We can all agree that Tommy Boi is a tool, like a few others here on the Campfire, and is easy to lead around by the nose while never actually doing shit to move the needle.

I know you have done real hard work that helped wildlife and hunters. More than any of the haters here who spew attacks.

Like I have said, many times, I respect you as a hunter and guy who fights for his views much more than a few vocal assclowns how have never moved the needle or spent a moment of time getting results.

So few actually move the needle.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

T
Tarkio Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
About typical.

Your reading comprehension is right up there with your common sense.

I noted that the main support here for tester was you and dingdumb from ID. Matching up perfectly with Testers support and money, also out of state.

I also commented on the fact tester has become inordinantly wealthy while earning less than $200k a year. While your side is attacking Sheehy for using his intelligence in the free market to make his money before going into politics. IOW, you guys do not care that a person enriches theselves at the govt trough but heaven help us if a guy does it the old fashioned way. Typical marxist/leftist.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Leo McDonnell isn't a conservative, he's more an old-line populist with a smidge of anticorporatism. There are a small minority of ag producers who still have a picture of FDR on the mantel.

There is a left and right in agriculture. Montana Stockgrowers on the right, Montana Farmers Union on the left, Farm Bureau on the right, sort of. Smaller groups on the left include the Ranchers and Cattlemens Legal Fund, of which McDonnell was in the leadership.

R-CALF was, and is, about imported beef depressing domestic cattle prices, they wanted country-of-origin labels, COOL for short. Of course, the international packers didn't. I think but am not sure that Tester got some kind of labeling thing through in the last Farm Bill. So that's why McDonnell is endorsing him, I guess.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
About typical.

I noted that the main support here for tester was you and dingdumb from ID. Matching up perfectly with Testers support and money, also out of state.

I also commented on the fact tester has become inordinantly wealthy while earning less than $200k a year. While your side is attacking Sheehy for using his intelligence in the free market to make his money before going into politics. IOW, you guys do not care that a person enriches theselves at the govt trough but heaven help us if a guy does it the old fashioned way. Typical marxist/leftist.

You should take your own advice and see where Sheehy made/makes his money...

That trough you mentioned is wide and deep...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
buzzy I see your good friend and America's biggest anti gun lobbyist and your supervisor Ryan Busse is in Helena campaigning on banning guns and killing babies again

I see once again the pathological liar Busse is claiming to be a native born Montanan rancher again even he grew up in Kansas

Why are you and Busse such pathological grifting liars

You claimed on here multiple times you never knew Busse even though you worked for him

About typical.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
buzzy I see your good friend and America's biggest anti gun lobbyist and your supervisor Ryan Busse is in Helena campaigning on banning guns and killing babies again

I see once again the pathological liar Busse is claiming to be a native born Montanan rancher again even he grew up in Kansas

Why are you and Busse such pathological grifting liars

You claimed on here multiple times you never knew Busse even though you worked for him

About typical.

Fibka, tommy boi, feeling frisky after the skinhead meeting you just got out of?

You sure are obsessed with Busse, an unhealthy obsession. You probably should get some help with that, he's living rent free in your head. How many times a day do you think about him?

Must suck living the way you do, tormented to the point your pea brain boils.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 67 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,536
Posts18,472,786
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.