Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Why is the knee jerk reaction of a liberal to call their opponent a Nazi or such?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Why is the knee jerk reaction of a liberal to call their opponent a Nazi or such?

It's what they do when they cannot address the position of their opponent.

........"(Attacking the person): This fallacy occurs when, instead of addressing someone's argument or position, you irrelevantly attack the person or some aspect of the person who is making the argument. The fallacious attack can also be direct to membership in a group or institution.

https://www.txst.edu/philosophy/resources/fallacy-definitions/ad-hominem.html

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by ribka
buzzy I see your good friend and America's biggest anti gun lobbyist and your supervisor Ryan Busse is in Helena campaigning on banning guns and killing babies again

I see once again the pathological liar Busse is claiming to be a native born Montanan rancher again even he grew up in Kansas

Why are you and Busse such pathological grifting liars

You claimed on here multiple times you never knew Busse even though you worked for him

Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by Tarkio
About typical.

Tester's biggest supporters are out of staters which matches up with tester's biggest donors. Fitting.

And yet neither can really expound on why the guy who has gotten incredibly wealthy while serving in the US senate is the right choice for Montana. Yet they excoriate the guy who used his intellect and acumen to make his money in the private sector before running for a public office.

Oh yeah, Sheehy is not a native Montanan.

But do either of you guys callndub or buzz realize Tester's handmaiden when he ran the first time was a wealthy out-of-state trial attorney from of all places, San Francisco. This guy walked tester through the process. Holding his hand along the way helping him get elected. Surely the interests of a san franciscan lawyer line up with the average Montanan, right?

BFD, Daines, Maryland Matt, Zinke, and Jersey Greg get wayyyy more money from out of state too.

You whine about that or is your "outrage" selective?

I'll go with selective...prove me wrong.

Your reading comprehension is right up there with your common sense.

I noted that the main support here for tester was you and dingdumb from ID. Matching up perfectly with Testers support and money, also out of state.

I also commented on the fact tester has become inordinantly wealthy while earning less than $200k a year. While your side is attacking Sheehy for using his intelligence in the free market to make his money before going into politics. IOW, you guys do not care that a person enriches theselves at the govt trough but heaven help us if a guy does it the old fashioned way. Typical marxist/leftist.

You should take your own advice and see where Sheehy made/makes his money...

That trough you mentioned is wide and deep...

Fibka, tommy boi, feeling frisky after the skinhead meeting you just got out of?

You sure are obsessed with Busse, an unhealthy obsession. You probably should get some help with that, he's living rent free in your head. How many times a day do you think about him?

Must suck living the way you do, tormented to the point your pea brain boils.

I see Tester wants to bring over 700,000 illegal aliens to Montana to diversify Montana

More boys for you to molest Lloyd, Lloyd Hettick tell us why you support Drag queen strip shows for children in Montana

Last edited by ribka; 03/04/24.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

It's what they do when they cannot address the position of their opponent.

........"(Attacking the person): This fallacy occurs when, instead of addressing someone's argument or position, you irrelevantly attack the person or some aspect of the person who is making the argument. The fallacious attack can also be direct to membership in a group or institution.

https://www.txst.edu/philosophy/resources/fallacy-definitions/ad-hominem.html

Standard operating procedure for the fire faithful. Quick check of the first page of the dumpster fire and you will see it over and over by the regulars.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You better switch sock puppets.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
buzzy I see your good friend and America's biggest anti gun lobbyist and your supervisor Ryan Busse is in Helena campaigning on banning guns and killing babies again

I see once again the pathological liar Busse is claiming to be a native born Montanan rancher again even he grew up in Kansas

You claimed on here multiple times you never knew Busse even though you worked for him

Fibka, tommy boi, feeling frisky after the skinhead meeting you just got out of?

You sure are obsessed with Busse, an unhealthy obsession. You probably should get some help with that, he's living rent free in your head. How many times a day do you think about him?

Lol, ooops, you never addressed the lying part.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Funny stuff, Ribka the skinhead has his brain boiling from being tormented by Busse. Typical North Idaho behavior.

Hilarious.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag

It was addressed skinhead Ribka is a known liar. I would have thought even you were smart enough to know that.

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/04/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag

It was addressed skinhead Ribka is a known liar. I would have thought even you were smart enough to know that.

Lol every time buzzy lloyd Hettick is caught in a lie he pulls the Nazi card. Why would I care what an anti gun homosexual childless pedophile in a fake marriage in Wyoming thinks?

This is the biggest anti gun lobbyist now in America and Buzzy's close friend and supervisor campaigning for Tester as a Montana rancher native.

The fact is Ryan Busse grew up in Kansas suburbs and created a fake background. to campaign for TESTER He is a pathological liar like lloyd gun ban Hettick

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by ribka; 03/04/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Lloyd Hettick buzzy and Tester are supporting this now. They are send hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens to Montana

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Scientific studies have proven this came from the Putin Pufters whimpering about those that have no interest in garggling Orc cocks.

Quit wanting an Orc cock in your mouth is proven to reduce the number of times one calls others Nazi.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Might be lesson for you there?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzzy and tester want tranny pedophiles running Montana.

You and Tester are evil lloyd Hettick sexualizing Montana children

Originally Posted by SupFoo
Born in Havre, lives in near Big Sandy.

Electric skool buses recently land in Havre, of all places, paid for by Federal $$$, accompanied by media blitzkrieg across the state.

Hmmm....... Admittedly, I don't have a very good seat in the stadium here, just wondering if there are dots to connect?

A January 2012 profile of Tester focused on the fact that he butchers and brings his own meat with him to Washington. He said "Taking meat with us is just something that we do ... We like our own meat".

Wikipedia Guy sounds like a real neanderthal.

Where in MT are his votes coming from?

Veterans, Montana natives, fire fighters, government workers, ranchers, farmers, business people, hunters, anglers, etc etc.

He's good for Montana, why he got reelected last time, likely why he will again.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Some low rent non player characters want validating, but they’ll have have to slurp seconds and thirds at their home trough.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Stupid fucks like Tommy Boi (ribykaka) are the reason Tester won last time. Buzz and his boys can play her like a fiddle.

Don't be stupid and whine about tranny pedos running MT because that's a loser whine.

Remove Tester from the Senate because he has a proven record of votes for bad things for Montana.

Tester votes with Biden every single time, Open Borders, Gun Control, Massive spending.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Stupid fucks like Tommy Boi (ribykaka) are the reason Tester won last time. Buzz and his boys can play her like a fiddle.

Don't be stupid and whine about tranny pedos running MT because that's a loser whine.

Remove Tester from the Senate because he has a proven record of votes for bad things for Montana.

Tester votes with Biden every single time, Open Borders, Gun Control, Massive spending.

Johnny Vodka. buzzy Lloyd Hettick and his close friend Ryan Busse are on record dozens by of times stating they want to ban semi auto rifles in the U.S.

So what is is your business again? You worship the anti gun pedo
Lloyd Hettick?

It seems that because you have military contacts you want semi auto rifles banned for US civilians like Lloyd Hettick and anti gun lobbiest Ryan Busse

What a pos you are Johnny vodka

Clown world Wyoming alcoholics. Lol

Last edited by ribka; 03/05/24.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Johnny Vodka. buzzy Lloyd Hettick and his close friend Ryan Busse are on record dozens by of times stating they want to ban semi auto rifles in the U.S.

So what is is your business again? You worship the anti gun pedo
Lloyd Hettick?

It seems that because you have military contacts you want semi auto rifles banned for US civilians like Lloyd Hettick and anti gun lobbiest Ryan Busse

What a pos you are Johnny vodka

Clown world Wyoming alcoholics. Lol

Skinhead Ribka nobody believes your lies, if you had any proof of any of the nonsense you post, you would have posted it years ago.

It's funny how Busse and Burns torment you. Your brain is fried and it must really suck to live that way. Knowing how much control they have over your life has to be maddening. It obviously is with your desperate cries for attention. You're so powerless to do anything about it, that tortures you as well.

It's hilarious to watch you lash out.

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/04/24.
T
Tarkio Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
He may make money off government contracts. Nothing wrong with that.

Please explain the jump in wealth of a “public servant” who is making maybe $150 - $175k a year? So whose interest is he serving in the senate? Jon is a sell out. Selling out to the likes of Dennis McDonald and Chuck Schumer and Pelosi. The left in dc is who is empowered by tester. He is their lapdog. If you’re good with that, own up to it and state you’re happy to send tester to dc to enrich himself while serving his masters. And they aren’t the citizens of Montana.

Montana MOFO
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
That is the thing about Democrats....ALL Democrats. When they head off to DC they do exactly what Uncle Chucky and Nanny Goat Nancy tell them to do. It works out well for them, they get rich, but the Country suffers because of it. They don't care, they are selfish...just like Ol' Buzz. Fat @ss buzz just wants to keep eating that government cheese.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Lol, I see that picture and all I can think is "GIRL POWER!!"

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,621 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,631
Posts18,474,330
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.