Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
This is the new political paradigm. No more left and right. You can see it in the world, the minority followers of the puppet master Globalists which includes most of Europe and minions of the UK; Australia and Canada vs the majority rest of the world exemplified by the BRICS union.

National Identity vs Inclusion and Diversity
Traditional values vs rampant Wokism
Cultural sovereignty vs open borders invasions
Peace and harmony vs endless neocolonial aggression

Trump vs the Swamp, This is where we are now...I can see the divide and I hope it gets more severe and polarizing by November and beyond. This polarization is the only way to save the Republic.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You are sort of right...but you are making the same mistake most Americans make.

It is lead by the United States, all the woke, gay, globalist, ped culture...is being pushed from America, and the only hope is that enough Americans wake up to the bastards and bring it to a halt at it's source instead of myopically peering over the waters and pointing the finger at others.

Mr Trump and his supporters are fighting but most are just ineffectually flailing at shadows without understanding that you have been subverted.

We are following you, not the other way around.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
You are sort of right...but you are making the same mistake most Americans make.

It is lead by the United States, all the woke, gay, globalist, ped culture...is being pushed from America, and the only hope is that enough Americans wake up to the bastards and bring it to a halt at it's source instead of myopically peering over the waters and pointing the finger at others.

Mr Trump and his supporters are fighting but most are just ineffectually flailing at shadows without understanding that you have been subverted.

We are following you, not the other way around.

I see very few leaders in our politics these days. There is one. I don't doubt one minute the rest of the world is looking to us to step up and do as those 56 brave men did when they signed their lives, fortunes and sacred honor into the Declaration of Independence. I want to be a part of something like that as much as anything this life has to offer.

For me that leader is Trump. I will vote for him, again. May God help us to regain some sanity and restore our Republic. Ronald Reagan said that America was the last great hope for freedom on the face of the earth. Our enemies know that and that's why we have been subverted as you suggest. I wish the same freedom for you folks in Australia as I do for us here. We share a common enemy.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
^^^ As will I.

My two lingering concerns though are Trump wasn’t at all a fiscal conservative. He spent money with aplomb. My other is he will be immediately undermined if he fails to clear out the bureaucracies again; especially the spy/intelligence agencies. They hung Flynn out to dry and leaked Trump’s congratulatory calls before he even set foot in the White House.

Yours in Liberty,

BL

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,685
Posts18,475,071
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.