Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Canada is not a serious country—it has an emergency act where in your bank account can be seized for horn honkin—it has a not-withstanding clause in its constitution and now a hate law that can put you in jail if you even think the wrong way.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akrange
The Canadian Castro

He’s not calling the Shots it’s that Wicked Bitch that’s always standing with Him ..

Her and all those Nasty Canadian Madcow’s and Bahar Har Har Types sing Allegiance to Davos.

akrange;
Good morning to you sir, I hope the day's behaving for you out in Michigan and you're well.

Interestingly this is my second attempt at a response for you, the first one containing some links gave me a strange response I've not seen before and then vanished....

Strange days.

With respect, I'm going to add a few folks to your list of whom might be the current puppet masters.

If one is interested in going down a rabbit hole that's curiously clean, look up why Chrystia Freeland wasn't able to visit Russia back around 2017 and why she lost her journalist travel visa, as that's what her training is - journalism. Also look up her Ukrainian grandfather for further fun reading.

Further, there are persistent rumors regarding why a former ski instructor/bouncer turned drama teacher left West Point Grey Academy mid term.

While you're there, pay attention for the name Christopher Charles Ingvaldson.

There are folks such as Gerald Butts and Steven Guilbeault, the former resigning to stave off prying into a different government scandal, the latter apparently Teflon coated.

Despite top Liberal party people asking that the former Greenpeace Enviro-Terrorist be removed, Guilbeault curiously remains in place.

If one has wandered through the desert of the ether webs that far, one might wonder why a group of Laurentian Elite backroom players would pick up a turtle from say Vancouver and put it on a post in Ottawa.

Then if one was further curious, one could possibly see that after a time, say for instance 8 years, the turtle might begin to believe all the wonderful accolades the media he's openly paying for have uttered.

Lastly, if one is inclined to put a tinfoil lining in their ball cap or cowboy hat, one might consider all the coincidences of random events like changing speech, electronic banking, land use, resource extraction and a whole host of other issues might lead to.

In a relatively large land mass, with a wealth of natural resources and increasingly scarce drinking water combined with a relatively small and easily misled and misguided population, those of us north of the medicine line would make a wonderful test for people who might want to control such things.

Again if one looks up UN initiatives such as UNDRIP and some of the WHO proposals, even ignoring the WEF stuff entirely, it might make sense.

For sure and certain, I hope and pray I am wrong and we are not playing for all the marbles.

We'll see.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Canada is a full communist godless led nation!!!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Caught a blurb on the way home today listening to the Glenn Beck Show saying that a new law Trudeau was trying to get passed would make hate speech a life sentence. Anybody know if that's true or have any detail on that?

Sounds like more overreach by Trudeau and his govt thugs.
You live in Florida where they recently signed into law anti-free speech laws that can carry jail time or a fine. What are you doing to overturn that? Is Randy Fine still in office??

[Linked Image]
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by akrange
The Canadian Castro

He’s not calling the Shots it’s that Wicked Bitch that’s always standing with Him ..

Her and all those Nasty Canadian Madcow’s and Bahar Har Har Types sing Allegiance to Davos.

akrange;
Good morning to you sir, I hope the day's behaving for you out in Michigan and you're well.

Interestingly this is my second attempt at a response for you, the first one containing some links gave me a strange response I've not seen before and then vanished....

Strange days.

With respect, I'm going to add a few folks to your list of whom might be the current puppet masters.

If one is interested in going down a rabbit hole that's curiously clean, look up why Chrystia Freeland wasn't able to visit Russia back around 2017 and why she lost her journalist travel visa, as that's what her training is - journalism. Also look up her Ukrainian grandfather for further fun reading.

Further, there are persistent rumors regarding why a former ski instructor/bouncer turned drama teacher left West Point Grey Academy mid term.

While you're there, pay attention for the name Christopher Charles Ingvaldson.

There are folks such as Gerald Butts and Steven Guilbeault, the former resigning to stave off prying into a different government scandal, the latter apparently Teflon coated.

Despite top Liberal party people asking that the former Greenpeace Enviro-Terrorist be removed, Guilbeault curiously remains in place.

If one has wandered through the desert of the ether webs that far, one might wonder why a group of Laurentian Elite backroom players would pick up a turtle from say Vancouver and put it on a post in Ottawa.

Then if one was further curious, one could possibly see that after a time, say for instance 8 years, the turtle might begin to believe all the wonderful accolades the media he's openly paying for have uttered.

Lastly, if one is inclined to put a tinfoil lining in their ball cap or cowboy hat, one might consider all the coincidences of random events like changing speech, electronic banking, land use, resource extraction and a whole host of other issues might lead to.

In a relatively large land mass, with a wealth of natural resources and increasingly scarce drinking water combined with a relatively small and easily misled and misguided population, those of us north of the medicine line would make a wonderful test for people who might want to control such things.

Again if one looks up UN initiatives such as UNDRIP and some of the WHO proposals, even ignoring the WEF stuff entirely, it might make sense.

For sure and certain, I hope and pray I am wrong and we are not playing for all the marbles.

We'll see.

Dwayne

I’m very Cognizant of Ms. Freeland ..

I’m aware that a Gentleman’s Agreement which is Canada’s so called Citizens Rights Accord has been Usurped by International Marxist because of it’s inherent Frailties..

What I’m waiting to see is if the Canadian Citizenship is going to stand for Internment Camps which is the way Canada is Heads ..

By the Way Most of the direction in which Canada is headed is because of your large Non Anglo Population who do not share a Anglo Civil Rights
Philosophy..

In the US the Wicked are Hastily trying to tip our balance in the same way they did in Canada..

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
If Trump does not win in the next election Canadians will be just as F'ed as Americans.

KB

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
He literally is son of Castro.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Glenn Beck being a little nutty in no way diminishes the hostile aggressive act Trudeau is again trying to perpetrate against Canadians' personal freedoms.

Last edited by local_dirt; 03/01/24.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Nick1899
It is completely ironic that the most hateful Prime Minister in Canadian history would table such a bill. Trudeau the racist blackface, who calls Canadians that oppose his views as small fringe minorities with unacceptable views, racists, homophobes and misogynistic would most likely end up in jail for his behaviour under his legislation. Thankfully, we are nearing the end of his administration. Pollievre and the Conservatives will sweep into power next year. The Trudeau Liberals will be annihilated.

Nick

I hope you are right. I hate him almost as much as I hate the far left in our country.

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rollerroll56
Now, the debate will be what qualifies as hate speech

There will be no debate. Hate speech will simply be whatever the ruling class says it is (and it will be damn near everything).

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Exactly. There will be no debate.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I'm waiting for the great Canadian philosopher wabigoon to weigh in.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
2 years ago..... honk honk..... was hateful and racist against jews they said lol.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673
I hate Trudeau, so I'm probably guilty lol
A life sentence would get folks like you out of circulation. That is not good. There has to be an opposing opinion for a "democracy" to work. Something of which many folks seem to forget or haven't forgot. But, to a leftist, it's all about power and control.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It certainly seems like Trudeau's constant diatribes against everyday Canadians qualify as hate speech. If this passes, he should be the first to be put in the slammer.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by 673
A life sentence would get folks like you out of circulation. That is not good. There has to be an opposing opinion for a "democracy" to work. Something of which many folks seem to forget or haven't forgot. But, to a leftist, it's all about power and control.

kwg

where are the money and facility's going to come from to intern all the dissidents ?
Surely someone must have determined that there are more anti justines than there are pro justines? Hows it gonna work 30% of the population trying to imprison 70%

The people that make the laws and assert/process the charges arent typically carpenters or masons.
who will build these internment centers? do they have an oversupply of immigrant labor hiding somewhere?

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by 673

kwg

where are the money and facility's going to come from to intern all the dissidents ?
Surely someone must have determined that there are more anti justines than there are pro justines? Hows it gonna work 30% of the population trying to imprison 70%

The people that make the laws and assert/process the charges arent typically carpenters or masons.
who will build these internment centers? do they have an oversupply of immigrant labor hiding somewhere?
easy they will do like california did during covid .let a lot of real criminals out of jail , to avoid crowding during covid ,then jail covid restriction violators. because liberals love criminals ,and hate freedom and free thinkers

Last edited by rem shooter; 03/02/24.

NRA Life Member
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 66 invisible), 2,629 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,754
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.