Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
szihn Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8teeqe

If you can't spare the 45 minutes to watch it all, watch the last 7 minutes!!!! MANY who want to keep their rights are the very people who are unwittingly acting to destroy them.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Marxists have been here and in positions of power since the mid 1800's and I didn't mean to right 1900's.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Maoist Template is what we’re entangled with ..

If it wasn’t for the 2nd it would be Blood n Ass all over the Place in Progress..

Most people are totally Clueless to how close they are to beginning a Cultural Revolution Statistic ..

That’s with all that has taken place right in front of their Lying eYe’s ..

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by szihn

MANY who want to keep their rights are the very people who are unwittingly acting to destroy them.
No SH IT ! Many of them are here at the Campfire.

You can't fix stupid. They think they know it all. So they troll those trying to educate and assist. When the sh it hits the fan, they will be amongst the first killed thank Christ.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
She's about as direct & certain as it gets. She's seen it happen first hand & is seeing it again. Double up if you take anti-depressants before ya watch it.

Thanks for the vid shizn,,,, I think. The current confusion make a bit more sense now.

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Coco Mellon uses the Term White Supremacist all the Time ..

He even wants to use F-16’s on those Folks ..

Under the Maoist Revolution there were Red and Blacks

Blacks being the Enemies of the State ..

I think it’s safe to Garner that Coco and His Band of Maoist/ Marxist Heb’s that run this Country have Imported the Concept..

Red and White Americans..

Soro’s and Emanuel..

Your Next Door Marxist Sympathizer and Joe Six Pack

This is Going to get Ugly in case you haven’t Noticed

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Remember the "Weathermen". Bill Ayres and Burnadene Dorn Were part of it. Study them and find out what they were planning to do. They estimated they'd have to kill 25M people that couldn't be re-educated. FDR did a lot to further the cause of big government control. LBJ did a lot and the Clintons were instrumental in furthering Marxism in America. little by little we have been being programed. Obama is the Godfahter of the 2020 election takeover. Remember "Community Organizing"?
We got work to do.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RAM

MANY who want to keep their rights are the very people who are unwittingly acting to destroy them.

You can't fix stupid. They think they know it all. So they troll those trying to educate and assist. When the sh it hits the fan, they will be amongst the first killed thank Christ.

Take some of your boyfriends Midol.

I am MAGA.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by RAM

Reality is a tough pill to swallow…

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At 40:45 she begins to tell us how we have undermined ourselves and made ourselves vulnerable and weak.

I've said it over and over and over again, but it's not getting through to generations who can't let go of the self indulgence permitted under the sexual revolution. America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Conservatives have allowed it to happen, starting many years ago with subversion & destruction of a meaningful public educational system................no history, no civics, no need to be able to read & write, no ability to critically think about anything meaningful.

Fast forward to today with the sharp division of the ultra liberal, progressive, Marxist, communist metro areas, especially of the east & west coasts who are absolutely bound & determined that they are going to impose their will on the rest of the country.

And conservatives have let all of it happen, an inch at a time over many years, hoping for partisanship, cooperation & coexistence.

And now we are where we are today, in a position where I don't think the ship can be turned for numerous reasons, not the least of which is the left's commitment to dominate the rest of us.

Surely the problem will not be resolved by voting or pretending that we can all be friend & get along & coexist....................it's simply gone too far & the left smell success.

Not sure what will happen................likely just a further advancement of the left's Marxist & communist agenda until there is nothing left for them to take.

Or, because of the large land mass of the country, & large areas of that land mass controlled by conservatives, Balkanization & a breakup of the Republic could possibly happen.

But that would invite invasion & attack by several possible outside entities.................so I dunno, as I cannot see a good end to the current morass......................it's been allowed to progress too far for too long when it should have been ended long ago.

Just shows that you cannot placate the devil hoping for happy coexistence.

One side or the other has to prevail, one way or another no matter the cost or the reluctance.

Sadly for us all.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Conservatives have allowed it to happen...

Why?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Why?

Convenience. Entertainment. Bread and circuses. And the notion that "come on, just a little bit won't hurt".... and the little bits add up. Fast. And "conservatives" quickly come to accept, even champion, all these "little bits" that have been foisted upon them. Until there's nothing left to conserve. There are very few left today that would really qualify as "conservatives".... and they are ridiculed by "Conservative, Inc.", and told how they need to get on the bandwagon, and those pesky social issues are irrelevant, and race doesn't matter, and whatever Repuglican is running is "better than the Democrat" and you have to vote for them, and as long as there are some tax cuts, and the stock market is booming, everything is good, so shut up and go along with it....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why?

If only obviously.

Think about it for a bit, & I'm sure it'll come to you.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Coexist and Reaching Across the Aisle are dead. Better wake up and understand that. You don't kill a rat with a handshake.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Why?

If only obviously.

MM

I know why. I'm just wondering if you recognize it yourself.

In fact, I just added it to my sig line.

Last edited by RiverRider; 03/02/24.

Don't be the darkness.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by WAM
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by RAM

Reality is a tough pill to swallow…
Is that what you call your boyfriend?

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

If you can't spare the 45 minutes to watch it all, watch the last 7 minutes!!!! MANY who want to keep their rights are the very people who are unwittingly acting to destroy them.

How is it that YT channels like this >> dailymotion.com << can hijack others content??

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why?

If only obviously.

MM

I know why. I'm just wondering if you recognize it yourself.

In fact, I just added it to my sig line.

It's far more than just lust, or even greed or selfishness.

The 'Merican people have generally been willing to turn the other cheek, compromise & attempt to get along with the other side, whoever that might be.

And by doing that for lo' all these years past, the Marxists have come to the point of thinking that they can now destroy what's left of conservatism & the vast majority of "conservatives'' or just non-Marxists, still haven't learned what the rules of the game are, the most important one being that this is a winner take all fight with no prize for 2nd place & no place to go if you lose.

There's a lot of truth in "God helps those who help themselves", but those that think that God is going to do it for them are delusional & will perish.

If it's not already too late.

MM

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Why?

If only obviously.

MM

Ya

You ain’t Seen Nothing Yet ..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

222 members (1OntarioJim, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 320090T, 257 roberts, 3dtestify, 21 invisible), 1,198 guests, and 960 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,093
Posts18,522,161
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.