Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
stay the fkn hell out of Alaska ....... is that too much to ask of you fkn retards ?

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Any place that doesn't have 3 month long deer seasons,Any place that gives me 5 deer tags Any place that let's me hunt pigs and exotics year round.Looks like the only state I would live in is TEXAS.Why live anywhere else?They just need to include a few more "special"tags for those other exotics that r pouring in.

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
People talk about states they wouldn’t live in. I’m down to a handful of states I’d drive through.

LOL... I am kinda right there with you.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ND sucks, spread the word.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swamplord
stay the fkn hell out of Alaska ....... is that too much to ask of you fkn retards ?
I did. So pi$$ off

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by DaveR
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by Winchester21
Simple for me. ... any east of the Mississippi ...

Why?

Arizona, where you live, ended up in Biden’s camp in 2020. Whether or not that’s, in part, due to liberals there running the elections there, Arizona is WAY more liberal than many states east of the Mississippi.

For example, where I live, West Virginia went 69% for Trump—a higher percentage than every other state, except for Wyoming.

Arizona has voted blue in presidential elections twice since 1976. WVa on the other hand has done so 5 times in that same period. Az does tend to flip flop a bit between red and blue for the governorship, but not as much as WVa. And AZ is historically pretty well seated as red for senate and house over the same period, whereas WVa , not so much. Cudos to WVa for getting it together in recent years, but a one year hiccup for AZ (a very conservative state) with serious questions on election fraud during that time does not make for a bad state to live in.

Oh, yeah, the libs migrating in will destroy this state in future years, just like they do every other state they touch. But for now, less serious election fraud, AZ is still on the red team. With azz loads of public land, and a free 2A state, I'll take it. AZ was also (next to Alaska and Vermont) one of the first states to adopt constitutional carry. And open carry has never been an issue here.

Make no mistake, despite how the last presidential election and governor's election went, AZ is a red state. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater... AZ will go so red this next go around that no amount of election fraud could possibly cover the spread.

Sorry Dave but to me Az wouldn’t be a choice even keeping politics out. You in the SW seem to have water issues every year and people flock there. And EXTREME HEAT which i despise .So for me states never to live in are a. High population, b. Low natural resources. C. High temperatures then finally politics. Like for me Minnesota fits a,b,c but fails d especially downstate.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I was thinking about this again. The 14 or so Lyme disease states probably a no go. Not a fan of ticks.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Any blue state.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,064 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,044
Posts18,482,146
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.