Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Good for you...

And good luck.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Good to see the right people getting involved!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rainshot
Hoping to see Phelan be kicked off his throne. All 13 propositions on the ballot were passed and that's pretty good. more support for the border and National Guard. Some of the incumbents that voted for impeachment got their ass's kicked and that's good. We have more work to do.
I'm not at all sure the one prop for employers having to vet employees is a good thing but it is what it is. Its better than the other props failing. Even though as I noted the prop tax one has zero teeth and is DOA unfortunately. Wife works for an appraisal district and also voted against property tax as its unfair, as I suspect most in that office did.

Last edited by rost495; 03/06/24.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It was a massacre in Texas. Abbot and Paxton went to war with the RINOs and largely won. Some lost outright and other failed to get to fifty percent with more votes against them than for them.

A bunch of those guys will lose the runoff and a few others who don’t might reconsider some of their past votes and start catering to the base.
abbot. LMAO. A rino doesn't fight rinos.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It was a massacre in Texas. Abbot and Paxton went to war with the RINOs and largely won. Some lost outright and other failed to get to fifty percent with more votes against them than for them.

A bunch of those guys will lose the runoff and a few others who don’t might reconsider some of their past votes and start catering to the base.
abbot. LMAO. A rino doesn't fight rinos.

Well, he went hard after my local RINO and pushed him to a runoff. I think Abbott is learning to like wearing his new MAGA coat.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
"IF" Abbott can learn to keep that MAGA costume on and act the part without breaking character until he's written out of the script, I am fine with it. He has his shortcomings like EVERY human being throughout history who ever held power. Anyone who expects a perfect politician will be disappointed from now until the end of time just as those whose greatest joy in life is casting stones at them will never cease to be gratified. There have certainly been some missteps along the way and I've been dismayed at his actions more than once or twice, but Abbott has been the best governor we've ever had...in MY lifetime at least.

We sure as hell could have done worse, and we have.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now you need to run for Precinct Committeeman.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Nyet. I'm just a special projects foot soldier at most. Not looking for a full-time job.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good luck to you guys and God bless!

Texas has shown the country a hell of a lot recently and I truly wish you guys success….. I also hope that you bring down holy hell on the communists!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Good for you!!

My local RINO got kicked out of office for helping Dade "Drunkard" Phelan. Rep. Reggie Smith was (of course) on the House Elections Committee overseeing election integrity legislation and slow-walked or killed everything last session:

https://texasscorecard.com/local/shelley-luther-beats-state-rep-reggie-smith-in-rematch/

Smith, who has served in the Texas House since 2018, is part of the House leadership team, serving as chair of the House Election Committee under House Speaker Dade Phelan (R-Beaumont). As chair, Smith either slow-walked or killed several Republican priority measures addressing election security.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Bill. We've got a lot of people dedicated to this effort and they're working their asses off to get it done.

We primaried three judges OUT, and these three were were instrumental in blocking the Attorney General's authority to prosecute election fraud. That is SO critical to the state's ability to maintain law and order, and that in turn is critical to the nation's future for obvious reasons. These results could easily have come down to just 10 votes or even less (although that is not how it went), and that's why I made it my own mission to make sure every voter I could speak to understood what these judicial positions mean not only to the state but to America.

I don't know what else I can say to illustrate what I've been saying for quite a while now---grassroots efforts are very worthwhile and that's how we're going to save America (if it can be done at all). Each and every one of us has a choice:

1. piss and moan and tell everyone it's a lost cause and how f ucked we are because the boat's going to sink, OR

2. man up, help bail, and do the work it's going to take to get it done.

It's damn sure impossible---if you're unwilling to try.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Good for you!!

My local RINO got kicked out of office for helping Dade "Drunkard" Phelan. Rep. Reggie Smith was (of course) on the House Elections Committee overseeing election integrity legislation and slow-walked or killed everything last session:

https://texasscorecard.com/local/shelley-luther-beats-state-rep-reggie-smith-in-rematch/

Smith, who has served in the Texas House since 2018, is part of the House leadership team, serving as chair of the House Election Committee under House Speaker Dade Phelan (R-Beaumont). As chair, Smith either slow-walked or killed several Republican priority measures addressing election security.

Awesome! We are getting lots of great news today.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Awesome RR, keep up the good work!

pretty cool you got to meet Kyle!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks!

Meeting Kyle was definitely an unexpected surprise. He really seems to be a pretty regular guy, but I can tell you that what he went through bruised him emotionally in ways damned few of us could ever understand. Something was taken from him unjustly that he may never regain and it's heartbreaking to even ponder.

Don't be the darkness.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

689 members (10gaugemag, 1100mag, 160user, 1badf350, 02bfishn, 06hunter59, 68 invisible), 15,905 guests, and 1,010 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,207
Posts18,543,655
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.