Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I say, give me something tues-wed-thurs around 10am.

Always set a dentist appointment at 2:30, that way ya can remember the time.

LOL, can you say laugh and groan at the same time?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Yes, I just waited for five months to get an appointment and the day before the appointed day they called and canceled my appointment. They advised that the the dentist was unavailable. WTF! So, I made another appointment for 4 months later. The soonest I could get. When I do get to go, they will moan to me about not getting my teeth cleaned often enough. Yeah, ok!

You need to find yourself a new dentist

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by 5sdad
.. will look you dead in the eye and ask if you are available 4 months and 13 days from now.

I schedule 6 months from the date last there.......simple

Trump's Medicare or my Teamster's insurance covers it all

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I go just for the cleaning lady to rub her boobs in my ear.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Orion2000
All of dental work I have had in the last 10 years has been clean up, fix up, of old mercury amalgam fillings that were originally done as a child 60 years ago.
I remember back in the early 1980s going to the dentist for a cavity drill and filling. I asked what he was using for the filling. He told me it was an amalgam of mercury, lead, and other materials. I immediately got up from the chair and told him he had to be kidding. "Don't you know," I asked, "that those metals are highly toxic??" He said, "Oh, no, they treat it in such as way that it never leaches."

Eventually, he talked me into sitting back down. I regret not making tracks out of that office, now, when I had a chance. I still have that filling.

no lead in amalgam

carry on

Lost Arra in previous camp life
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by brokenarra
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Orion2000
All of dental work I have had in the last 10 years has been clean up, fix up, of old mercury amalgam fillings that were originally done as a child 60 years ago.
I remember back in the early 1980s going to the dentist for a cavity drill and filling. I asked what he was using for the filling. He told me it was an amalgam of mercury, lead, and other materials. I immediately got up from the chair and told him he had to be kidding. "Don't you know," I asked, "that those metals are highly toxic??" He said, "Oh, no, they treat it in such as way that it never leaches."

Eventually, he talked me into sitting back down. I regret not making tracks out of that office, now, when I had a chance. I still have that filling.

no lead in amalgam

carry on
This was the early 1980s. He listed a couple of toxic heavy metals. You'll excuse me if I got one of them wrong after 40 plus years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Yes, I just waited for five months to get an appointment and the day before the appointed day they called and canceled my appointment. They advised that the the dentist was unavailable. WTF! So, I made another appointment for 4 months later. The soonest I could get. When I do get to go, they will moan to me about not getting my teeth cleaned often enough. Yeah, ok!

Poorly run office

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 22250rem, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,491,995
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.