Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Tarkio
18 USC §2383. "Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Trying to prevent the Certification of an Election? Sounds pretty close to me. Don't be an imbecile or a sucker and buy into the stolen election myth, born of a narcissist's bruised ego.

If it is this clear cut, the please explain who has been charged with violating this title of the USC?

Tarkio, There is no reasoning with this clown. Just treat him like a gopher and blow his snozz off every time he sticks his head out of his schithole

No attempt to reason.

but it is glaringly obvious to even the passing reader when someone makes a claim and is asked a simple question and not only can't answer, but won't even respond.
Guys, not everyone has so little to do that they can be on this forum 24/7. Several January Sixers were charged with Seditious Conspiracy (and ultimately received decades of prison time) while Trump was charged with incitement of insurrection in his 2nd (!) Impeachment. What semantical argument are you attempting (albeit poorly) to make?

There is nothing to argue with scum like you about.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
So according to the left questioning anything our government does is an insurrection. What did the founding fathers have in mind when they talked about breaking away from tyranny. Were they against anyone questioning federal authority. I thought their authority was limited to what we give them. It sounds like the left thinks it's our duty to accept without question anything the government does or its insurrection

I'm a little confused. Are we not allowed to peacefully and patriotically protest our elections being outright stolen? That doesn't sound like freedom.

Bb
So peaceful it made Josh Hawley look like Usain Bolt.
do some research , Hawley was running back into the capital for something when that video was taken. media lief and fools loke you ate it up ..
First I've heard that explanation. Did that come from a real source or something akin to "The Epoch Times?" If the former I stand corrected.

You stupid mutherfukker, it didn't come from CNN or MSDNC. I'll take Epoch Times any time over those two, .you dumb fugk

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,711 guests, and 1,466 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,609
Posts18,492,450
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.