Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Terryk Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I really like these scopes. I have been buying the 6-24X 50mm with lit center dot. Focus to 10 yards, and so far the tracking is perfect.
I don't like the shot battery life, and it does not turn off automatically. Both issues are pretty silly with a scope that cost over 1000 bucks.
Currently my favorite scope.

GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I have the 3x18x44 and am pleased with it thus far

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Terryk
I really like these scopes. I have been buying the 6-24X 50mm with lit center dot. Focus to 10 yards, and so far the tracking is perfect.
I don't like the shot battery life, and it does not turn off automatically. Both issues are pretty silly with a scope that cost over 1000 bucks.

I bought the same scope form Eurooptic for $649. When I piddled with it in the house, I was unsure if I was going to like the reticle. A range session changed my mind. I haven't had it in the woods yet, but I feel confident that the illumination will go plenty low not to cause washout.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

So just the center dot illuminates? If so I wish my Credo HX would be the same. My 4-16x16 Credo Hx has the MOA reticle with center dot, however the entire reticle illuminates. I love the optic, but that is the only flaw in my book with this credo. Makes it tough to use the illumination in low light.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I bought the same scope form Eurooptic for $649. When I piddled with it in the house, I was unsure if I was going to like the reticle. A range session changed my mind. I haven't had it in the woods yet, but I feel confident that the illumination will go plenty low not to cause washout.

You missed.

😂

How’s the eye relief?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

You missed.

😂

How’s the eye relief?

Eye relief is great. I haven't measured it, but I don't have to crowd the scope at all. Eye box is good until you start getting well on up there in range, then it obviously tightens up.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

You missed.

😂

How’s the eye relief?

Eye relief is great. I haven't measured it, but I don't have to crowd the scope at all. Eye box is good until you start getting well on up there in range, then it obviously tightens up.

Paul,

That scope interests me particularly at that price. What is your intended use for it?

Ed

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM

You missed.

😂

How’s the eye relief?

Paul,

That scope interests me particularly at that price. What is your intended use for it?

Ed

I have it on my Remington 700 5R .223. I will use it primarily as a target rifle, but have used it on deer and will probably do so again.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 673, 17 invisible), 1,484 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,486
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.