Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by poboy
Illegitimate Presidents don't play by the rules.
When you steal an election, you can drive it like you stole it. And the democRATs are doing exactly that.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
What color is a turd? Oh yeah- - - - - - -BROWN!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
OldManoftheSea: I don't think china joe biden will be erecting ANYTHING let alone the wall that President Donald J. Trump got going!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
He will give the funds to the illegals as a grant.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by wade brown
Just to alert everyone of the exciting news.

Speaking of mike:

mike lindell is sharing his fantasy once again about bringing case to the Supreme Court says delivering a suit to repeal kari lake's case to the steps of the Supreme Court 3:00 on Friday. mikey's claiming Huge new evidence (slam-dunk evidence no less) and all of the same spiel that he has claimed many times in the past. Bannon War Room Video

A couple of points:
1) Damn near impossible in US appellate courts to get new evidence brought in.
2) How many times has mikey made the same claim that he will have a case before SCOTUS and fixes the filing with a date and and time. By the way as you may know mikey was not even able to get a lawyer to sign off on the last suit that had bombshell evidence that would guarantee a turnover in the 2020 election. You have to be adnitted to the SCOTUS bar to represent a client and file a suit before the supreme court. It is one thing to have some bottom-feeding lawyer to author a case, but said bottom-feeder can't bring the case to the supreme court. I wonder what SCOTUS-sanctioned lawyer is stupid enough to risk the justices ire by bringing such a case, I guess we will see come Friday, that is if mikey files the suit, which I doubt will happen just because mikey has failed at every prediction he has made so far.

So this brings another opportunity for all of you believers in mikey and the big lie, I propose a wager: I will bet anyone $100 that mikey's case will have no effect on the certified outcome of the Arizona 2022 governor's race. To put it simpler: The SCOTUS case brought by mikey will not change who is the governor of Arizona. I want to keep the wager down to a point that I won't impoverish anyone just because they still believe a charlatan like pillow man. I know a fool and their money are soon parted but do not want to take advantage of misled fools too badly. mikey is a classic example of the saying.

Come on all of you true believers now is the time to put your money where your mouth is, if you believe in the whole election being stolen show your pride and show me the money. Since mikey has been wrong about every proclamation he has made re: the election being stolen maybe it is time for him to be right for once, so make that bet. By making the bet you will show the 'fire that you fly your idiot flag high and proud.

Prove to the world that you are a shill to mikey and similar make the bet. I have a hunch that no one will take me up on the bet, even though you will shout from the highesy=t rafters that you believe mikey and think he is a great patriot. Since you are afraid of making the bet you prove to the denizens of the 'fire that you are all smoke and mirrors and know if you heart that mikey is clueless and is blowing smoke about election fraud.

Have a good afternoon,
wade
Wade Brown I could give a flyin fuqk less GFY and have a good afternoon 🥴
^^^^^^^^^^
Ditto

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How much wall has been erected since this order came down?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
He already sold all the steel panels that were on site for scrap, something like .10 on the dollar
Well then he should have to buy new ones with his own money.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Everything Get Solved at the End of a Barrel

Mao

That’s exactly how Marxist Think

Hardin You Hearts Bitches

The Show isn’t that Far Away ..

They forming a International Army of Stone Cold Killer right Under Your Noses..

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
What color is a turd? Oh yeah- - - - - - -BROWN!

I occasionally heard that on the grade school playground, but I can't recall an adult ever making the comment, maybe even in this case it was not made by an adult.

Once again I challenge anyone to find inaccuracies in what I said, I am surprised all you can do is name calling I would have thought those with IQ in the double digits or higher might have debated me on what I said. I guess no one can find any fault in what I said except that it makes some feel so butthurt, those who are butthurt should come out of mom's basement and have mom put some salve on the hurt.

I also would have thought true believers would have made the wager offered, apparently you know that mikey is full of crap and will never impact any election. Maybe you guys were never read the fable Never Cry Wolf. if not read it, you can probably find a highly illustrated version so you can understand it instead of all those words. mikey has made too many predictions that came to nothing for an intelligent person to possibly believe what comes out of mouth.

Have a good evening,
wade

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
OldManoftheSea: I don't think china joe biden will be erecting ANYTHING let alone the wall that President Donald J. Trump got going!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Unless the ss sends a 7yo girl up the stairs in front of him...
Then it will just be his nose that grows...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
If Biden steals the next election too he's going to need a wall to keep people in before he's done.

Bb

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,677
Posts18,513,328
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.