Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ironbender
How is the coyote situation?
Apocalyptic.
Our fleet of guard dogs keeps them pushed back.

In fact it's so bad....the cattle producers got together and levied a 2 dollar per head tax so they could hire a govt hunter.

Being so bad, you should VarmintGuy out

With a name like it ought to be his thing

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ya'll bending Blackheart over in another thread ?
I'm beginning to think she likes it.
TFF !!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by DMc
How it all started....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
😂😂😂

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I can't help but notice when you're doing chores, your wife, kids and dogs are on their feet while you're still sitting on your ass. Oh but wait, somebody's gotta drive the truck. LOL. Trust me, you could use a little more excercise and a little less jibber jabber. That is all. You are dismissed.

He had proof, but lost it in a flood. lol. Or was it a fire?
While it's true I did go through a flood and lose most of my belongings, I've never tried to prove anything to you and I won't. While some obviously have a real need to impress others, validate themselves and/or garner credibility. I'm not one of those people.

You say that. Yet you referenced your "accomplishments" to garner legitimacy and respect but failed to produce any proof. You're all mouth, always have been. Anonymous internet blowhard. I'm sorry you life sucks so bad you have to come on here and be the way you are. All I have for you is pity, you poor thing.
You gotta be kidding me. Look in the mirror if you want to see a bowhard ass hole. You're one of the biggest I've ever seen. I'm bigotgoatgruff and I'm so tough. I'm the greatest. I build knives that look like they were made in 9th grade shop class. LMAO you pitiful fat fuggin loser

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
TFF !!
I must have missed it. Had other things to do. I've never seen where you're anything but a smart ass clown.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Thats cool as schit. Your boy is getting big.

What ya running for the feed truck? Looked like a late 70's / early 80's square body?

1980 tonner 4x4.

Sweet! Gasser small block?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
'80 K30. Some of the best heavy duty drivetrain components Gm, or anybody ever put in a pickup at that time. Many of the later hi torque diesels probably no better. Worth saving as long as possible. Jim likely knows this.

For what little I know of sheep, I wouldn't have thought they would be sheared this early that far north?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I can't help but notice when you're doing chores, your wife, kids and dogs are on their feet while you're still sitting on your ass. Oh but wait, somebody's gotta drive the truck. LOL. Trust me, you could use a little more excercise and a little less jibber jabber. That is all. You are dismissed.

While it's true I did go through a flood and lose most of my belongings, I've never tried to prove anything to you and I won't. While some obviously have a real need to impress others, validate themselves and/or garner credibility. I'm not one of those people.

You say that. Yet you referenced your "accomplishments" to garner legitimacy and respect but failed to produce any proof. You're all mouth, always have been. Anonymous internet blowhard. I'm sorry you life sucks so bad you have to come on here and be the way you are. All I have for you is pity, you poor thing.
You gotta be kidding me. Look in the mirror if you want to see a bowhard ass hole. You're one of the biggest I've ever seen. I'm bigotgoatgruff and I'm so tough. I'm the greatest. I build knives that look like they were made in 9th grade shop class. LMAO you pitiful fat fuggin loser

We'd all love to see an example of your work if you find the time to post it.

You posted your alleged accomplishments. You claimed to have had your work published in a magazine. It's not a big ask to request the magazine and issue.

Unless you made it up?

If you didn't care you'd never have bragged about it to begin with.

I have posted pics of some of my work, from beginning to fairly recent. I'm no master smith, but I'm proud of what I turn out. Proud enough to post pics and suffer abuse by anonymous cowards on the 'net.

I've friends that go to church regularly and have a prayer thing they send around. I'll add your name to it. I really hope things get better for you.

MAGA
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Nice...

You have my respect Mr. Conrad...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Thats cool as schit. Your boy is getting big.

What ya running for the feed truck? Looked like a late 70's / early 80's square body?

1980 tonner 4x4.

Sweet! Gasser small block?

A very tired 350....and a 4 speed that pops out of third.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by gunzo
'80 K30. Some of the best heavy duty drivetrain components Gm, or anybody ever put in a pickup at that time. Many of the later hi torque diesels probably no better. Worth saving as long as possible. Jim likely knows this.

For what little I know of sheep, I wouldn't have thought they would be sheared this early that far north?

Like to shear a couple weeks at least before lambing.

We will start lambing the first of April.

If they have a fleece on them the lambs have trouble nursing....also, if the sheep is not shorn, she will not think it's cold. She will then not have her lambs in a good spot. Sheep aren't terrible smart you know!

Normally we would lamb a bit later but the dang country dries up so bad these days that we have had to wean lambs and feed them. Any profit you were looking at is gone then.

So we moved it back to take better advantage of our green up....which lasts about 7 hours.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I thaught them sheep lived up in the mountains is that were you got them

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

You posted your alleged accomplishments. You claimed to have had your work published in a magazine. It's not a big ask to request the magazine and issue.

Unless you made it up?

I have posted pics of some of my work, from beginning to fairly recent. I'm no master smith, but I'm proud of what I turn out. Proud enough to post pics and suffer abuse by anonymous cowards on the 'net.

I've friends that go to church regularly and have a prayer thing they send around. I'll add your name to it. I really hope things get better for you.
Things couldn't really be much better unless I could shed some years. I get to do what I want from the time I get up in the morning until I go to bed at night. No more clocks to punch. No more kids to raise. Just shooting and hunting and fishing and spending time with my kids and grand kids. The best time of my life. I know what my accomplishments are. I don't need your approval or admiration. That wouldn't add a damn thing of value to my life.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had an '80 model Chevy 3/4 ton 4WD.
Spicer lock out front hubs.
The transfer case was gear drive. Forget the make, but it was a hoss!
Tranny was 3 spd with granny. Also popped out of 3rd! 😖
Worst of all was that clutch pedal bushing! Clutch pedal won't fully return. Replaced mine twice! Literally gotta gut the cab to get to that little plastic piece of crap!
Finally just quit replacing! Left shoe wore out on top rather than the sole due to toeing the clutch back up!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by gunzo

Like to shear a couple weeks at least before lambing.

We will start lambing the first of April.

If they have a fleece on them the lambs have trouble nursing....also, if the sheep is not shorn, she will not think it's cold. She will then not have her lambs in a good spot. Sheep aren't terrible smart you know!

Normally we would lamb a bit later but the dang country dries up so bad these days that we have had to wean lambs and feed them. Any profit you were looking at is gone then.

So we moved it back to take better advantage of our green up....which lasts about 7 hours.

Thank you for the learning. So many little things the casual eye doesn't know. Couldn't understand why a friend of mine would risk calving in Jan or Feb, especially when we had a bad freeze that year.
He told me that was a risk to be able to get them on the best grass there was after they were weaned & that might make them super calves. I had to accept that.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Unless you made it up?

Things couldn't really be much better unless I could shed some years. I get to do what I want from the time I get up in the morning until I go to bed at night. No more clocks to punch. No more kids to raise. Just shooting and hunting and fishing and spending time with my kids and grand kids. The best time of my life. I know what my accomplishments are. I don't need your approval or admiration. That wouldn't add a damn thing of value to my life.

Sounds awesome. Why did you feel compelled to tell the board a story about a feature in a magazine you won’t name?

The lady doth protest too much

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Unless you made it up?

Sounds awesome. Why did you feel compelled to tell the board a story about a feature in a magazine you won’t name?

The lady doth protest too much
That article was in SCI magazine. We built a rifle for a guy who took it on Safari. They wrote an article about his hunt with pics of the rifle and mentioned it was a collaborative build put together by me and the smith I worked for/with at the time. Not a big deal. Means nothing to my life now. Didn't really mean a whole lot to me then.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Right on Blackheart.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
TFF !!
I must have missed it. Had other things to do. I've never seen where you're anything but a smart ass clown.
Do your feet touch the ground when you sit down?
You are a very Angry little man.
( uses man loosely)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,426 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,177
Posts18,484,676
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.