-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I clicked on this thinking I might get a free breakfast and coffee.....where's my BOOMER BREAKFAST???

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Stickfight
supposedly

Self assessment is usually the worst sort of assessment.
Well then you damn well better not do it.

Supposedly I don't.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I clicked on this thinking I might get a free breakfast and coffee.....where's my BOOMER BREAKFAST???

Doesn't Dennys do that or some such?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I think only if you're an AARP member and it's only a free coffee with purchase of a meal.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Haha. Dennys, a place where only 70 year Olds and 19 year Olds hang out.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
There has to be a place with a good senior discount.

Most of what i see are senior meals for less money.

No senior I know would want to eat peaches and cottage cheese.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My local grocery store used to have about four very small tables with a few chairs in the deli section - the retired boomers Would Not Leave! They just sat there all morning nursing a cup of coffee.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Yes. Somebody has been hitting the bottle tonight.

Or attended public school.

I is both, and I'd taken offenced two dat, so I'zn havta me shelomo contawk yer shelomo fur irrevocable damages... and eye wheel sea ewe en kort.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
My local grocery store used to have about four very small tables with a few chairs in the deli section - the retired boomers Would Not Leave! They just sat there all morning nursing a cup of coffee.
They've done that down at the general store here in town forever. Sit there drinking coffee, reading the paper and gabbin all morning.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Boomers are worthless old f ucks on average. Good riddance

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This has to be one of the saddest, most pathetic threads ever started.
Please delete any and all posts to save whatever face you Boomers have.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
And now we've got to get immigrants to do the work we did and build the things we built because younger Americans just won't do that stuff anymore. Too hard and doesn't pay enough so they live in the basement and mooch off mom and dad till they die and/or go on welfare. Worthless lazy fuucks.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I am a late Gen X/early Millennial but generally align more with Boomers than those closer to my age. I was ‘friends’ with a lot more of them growing up than with my own age group. I do feel Boomers are who first got credit card debt to be a standard and ‘acceptable’ thing as well as a few other widespread issues but I just don’t understand the blanket hatred for Boomers by the younger crowds these days. To make it more perplexing, many of the Boomer haters are Biden supporters, who is of Boomer age.

The OP is most certainly not a brilliant person based on his posts here, but that is a different discussion. I think a lot of the Boomer hate on this board is just pot stirring but plenty of younger people really do blame Boomers for the US’s current problems.

I just don’t understand it…

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Well at least we knew what sex we were, didn't think we were cats or dogs and didn't dye our hair purple and green and walk around town all at all hours of the day with our pajamas on. That would be the kids of the millenials and gen x doing that stuff. They've done a bang up job raising those freaks.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well at least we knew what sex we were, didn't dye our hair purple and green and walk around town with our pajamas on.

AGREED , NOR DID WE WHINE WHEN WE WORKED MORE THAN 40 HRS OR SATURDAY OR SUNDAY ! and we knew how to shovel ,hammer ,drive a tractor or use tools !

Last edited by pete53; 03/16/24.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
You boomers get discount coughee

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Trump is a boomer.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I am a late Gen X/early Millennial but generally align more with Boomers than those closer to my age. I was ‘friends’ with a lot more of them growing up than with my own age group. I do feel Boomers are who first got credit card debt to be a standard and ‘acceptable’ thing as well as a few other widespread issues but I just don’t understand the blanket hatred for Boomers by the younger crowds these days. To make it more perplexing, many of the Boomer haters are Biden supporters, who is of Boomer age.

The OP is most certainly not a brilliant person based on his posts here, but that is a different discussion. I think a lot of the Boomer hate on this board is just pot stirring but plenty of younger people really do blame Boomers for the US’s current problems.

I just don’t understand it…

The baby boom generation DID go nuts with credit (I'm one of the same gen but never went that route---and have NO personal debt and condemn that sort of thing).

I think it's curious that for the first time I am aware of, an entire generation has been identified and declared "the enemy" via social media. Those of you who think it's justified and like to pile on, just wait until you're the ones in the crosshairs because if society holds together long enough and this insane pop culture shit gets even worse, you're going to lead very interesting lives in your later years.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by logger

Trump is a boomer.
And a rich NYC yankee to boot.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
SS IS NOT an entitlement! I paid into it for 60 f ucking years as an investment retiring to a slight degree all those before me that did the same thing! Anybody that refers to it as an entitlement can KISS MY IRISH ASS!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,350 guests, and 1,461 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,682
Posts18,493,903
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.