Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by RAS
Here is my suggestion.

Go to your local recruiting office and ask them how things are going. To the career recruiters, ask them if they believe this is the worst recruiting environment that they have ever seen. Ask them how hard it is to make mission even with ‘greatly’ lowered entrance standards.

That is all you will need to know to convince. Again, ask them.

——

IMO, the worst thing that this White House did to this country is make the military hyper political.

Middle America largely fills the military. Most people in the recent past didn’t join for benefits or college tuition. They did it for patriotic reasons. Those people are staying home now rather than being forced fed constant DEI PowerPoint presentations.

Recruiting is horrible right now. It’s not going to get better. If Trump wins, recruiting will recover quickly. Again, in my opinion.

Bingo.

The good guys ( the alpha male fighters) have been targeted marginalized and run out of the military they’re maybe 20 per cent. The rest are support with extremely low physical and mental health standards .its basically a giant welfare system for those that couldn’t make it with in the private economy

No decent hard charging young man wants to be part of this clown show

Afghanistan was the last straw when Biden left in disgrace and let those soldiers needlessly be murdered. The younger generation is waking up
And spot on!

GB4

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Video is down now. Ill find it, curious to see what they say. Its all true though and the reason why I would never shed a drop of blood for what this country has become. I would to fix the country, but signing up in the military in these modern times, no f ucking way!
My grandfather said the same thing before he died back in 2003. He served in WW II but said there was no way he would risk his life for what this place has become .

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Video is down now. Ill find it, curious to see what they say. Its all true though and the reason why I would never shed a drop of blood for what this country has become. I would to fix the country, but signing up in the military in these modern times, no f ucking way!

Truth.

The military is hurting for qualified recruits in a big way if what’s been reported is accurate.

First off, did either of you ever serve or is this just talk?

The job market is good right now. Economy turns down and it becomes harder to find good work and the military will become more appealing to high school graduates.

How many years did a military expert like you serve??

What happened to all of military they kicked out for not getting a toxic jab that never worked

The Sect of defense just stated he would never apologize for that mistreatment of servicemen

Everyone I know that served in the military are telling their children not to serve now

That would be 4.5.

https://militarypay.defense.gov/Portals/3/Documents/Reports/SR05_Chapter_2.pdf

Ribka, I realize you now hate the USA after spending a career collecting paychecks from it. No doubt you cash the check when it now shows up monthly too.

I speak to my kids often about military service and the options it provides. I would be proud if they served to protect your right to hate America while collecting a paycheck from it.
So you are either dumb or just gullible. I will also add that what kind of parent would encourage their child to sign up in this current chit show? The future for them will be death on a battle field against Russia and China, while having all the woke issues shoved down their throats. And dying for what? Because our wonderful illegal gov told you that Russia bad? Are you happy with America? Do you see it changing for the good and not changing back to the insanity it is currently? I dont, not enough people care anymore. Too many fat bastards that are content on working and spending the rest of their time on tiktok, oblivious to what is happening around them

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Thanks rte !

IMO- there's no way to rein-in the Federal gov.. It has grown into what our forefathers warned it would if not kept in check. < That train has left the station.
Sadly all of this is paid for with our tax dollars.
YUP!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Truth.

The military is hurting for qualified recruits in a big way if what’s been reported is accurate.

The job market is good right now. Economy turns down and it becomes harder to find good work and the military will become more appealing to high school graduates.

Why don't you go sit your ass down on the front of a combine, you moron.
He actually said the "economy turns down" like the current one is doing just fine lmao. Hes clueless

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
My grandfather said the same thing before he died back in 2003. He served in WW II but said there was no way he would risk his life for what this place has become .
Sounds exactly like my pap as well. He was a great man. Multiple purple hearts in ww2. Lived, breathed and bled for this once great nation. Around the same time as yours, he stated almost the identical thing. Sad how long this has been happening. The slow bleed got us all, but has now been fast tracked into straight chaos

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by RAS
Here is my suggestion.

Go to your local recruiting office and ask them how things are going. To the career recruiters, ask them if they believe this is the worst recruiting environment that they have ever seen. Ask them how hard it is to make mission even with ‘greatly’ lowered entrance standards.

That is all you will need to know to convince yourself. Again, ask them.

I hate that the military has recruiters as a job now. The only job. When I went in back in 2001/02 - the recruiter had his regular job but was assigned recruiting duty. IOW - he could actually talk about life in the branch of service he's a part of. What to expect.

Son's recruiter was a 79R - according to him, that's the only job he ever held in the Army. (don't know how true that is but I didn't see anything on his chest to indicate otherwise, CIB or tab or anything)

I said I was concerned that the Army, in my experience, tends to train people for X but use them for Y - I saw it with linguists who spent their time working in the motorpool before getting to go for another language maybe and getting to a true MI unit.

He assured me the Army doesn't do that. Boy was a 12N, spent very little time on equipment but did get deployed to work as a 91B for a year.

I want recruiters who can talk to the life you'll live, not the marketing copy.
My neighbor is active duty Army, his last duty station was in NY. He and his wife moved here a little over a year ago for recruiting duty. He's been to the sandbox three times, I've got a feeling he deployed somewhere a couple of weeks ago.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Truth.

The economy is good? Where?

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Truth.

What happened to all of military they kicked out for not getting a toxic jab that never worked

The Sect of defense just stated he would never apologize for that mistreatment of servicemen

Everyone I know that served in the military are telling their children not to serve now

Exactly!! I’m a veteran and I discouraged my sons now 19 and 23 from ever joining the military. The way things are there’s no need to go looking for a war, it’s coming to us soon enough.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP

Truth.

Exactly!! I’m a veteran and I discouraged my sons now 19 and 23 from ever joining the military. The way things are there’s no need to go looking for a war, it’s coming to us soon enough.
Sound advice and no doubt, You are correct!

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
I’m a jarhead, 2004-2009. Joined out of patriotism. There is no way I’d want my kids serving a corrupt government that would at best, use them for some effort to line their pockets, or at worst, send them to fight and die in China when our government here is doing their best to emulate China’s.

The whole War on Terror has turned out to be a farce and a money scam for politicians and the IMC. It wasn’t so obvious to me when I was 18 like it is now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Truth.

That would be 4.5.

https://militarypay.defense.gov/Portals/3/Documents/Reports/SR05_Chapter_2.pdf

Ribka, I realize you now hate the USA after spending a career collecting paychecks from it. No doubt you cash the check when it now shows up monthly too.

I speak to my kids often about military service and the options it provides. I would be proud if they served to protect your right to hate America while collecting a paycheck from it.

Calvin I’m not slamming at you here at all but we all should be cognizant of the fact that our Military can provide world class education for those applicants and who qualify.

My Godson is in the Marine Corps and is a recent recruit. He’s now well into the electronics part of his education and he’s also into the application of AI which is going to be a very big part of the future of our military. I don’t think that he’ll have any problem getting gainful employment after leaving the Corps.

When he gets out he wants to use the G.I. Bill and go to Law School.

Summary:
Our military is a lot more than ground pounding.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Another lawyer is just what we need.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Another lawyer is just what we need.

His father is a partner of a premier law firm with offices in Los Angeles, New Orleans and London.

If you did or didn’t do the deeds these are the folks you’d want to represent you.

Godson’s chosen field will lean towards Patent Law. I believe he’s been talking with Emory University.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LBP

Truth.

Fishing guides in remote Alaskan villages are experts on the mainland economy because they watch foxnews lol

Most families live pay check to pay check in the lower US Alaskans like Calvin who work a few months of the year and who work part time live Mainly off of welfare checks and government handouts hence his optimism regarding the Biden economy

Last edited by ribka; 03/18/24.
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by LBP

Truth.

Fishing guides in remote Alaskan villages are experts on the mainland economy because they watch foxnews lol

Most families live pay check to pay check for nthe lower US Alaskans like Calvin who work a few months of the year and who work part time live Manly off of welfare checks and government handouts hence his optimism regarding the Biden economy

Oh that makes since then! 😂

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Sounds exactly like my pap as well. He was a great man. Multiple purple hearts in ww2. Lived, breathed and bled for this once great nation. Around the same time as yours, he stated almost the identical thing. Sad how long this has been happening. The slow bleed got us all, but has now been fast tracked into straight chaos

Same with my Pop. 2 Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star for shooting down a Messerschmitt 109 that was strafing his column in Germany. Did it with the Ma Deuce on top of the Sherman he was in all across Europe with Patton's 10th Armored Division.

If you watch the Shawn Ryan show at all on YouTube, watch how many SEAL and SF guys say the same thing that he interviews.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Lucky for the US that a few million fighting age men and women appeared from south of the border in time to fill out the military industrial complex an survivors get citizenship along with everyone in their "family" All in order to protct Kazarian's, and their banking system,,like all other wars and actions, after the spanish American war,,All others have been for either Oil or israel,

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Honest question here ,, Has the US fought any war, where our nation was actually threatened? No disrespect at all to those who have served,, for those who have put it on the line I have nothing but respect,,

I AM AMERICA!
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by WildWest
Wow a great episode to listen to. We are under Military rule.
Well that would explain a lot with the cross dressing tranny’s in positions of power.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 57 invisible), 1,970 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,877
Posts18,479,011
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.