Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB4

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
These are some very intelligent guys Tucker is interviewing in this video.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Watched this a while back- looked up some of the names- times- seems real.
It appears a certain group wanted a big spot of land and our Commander & Chief's were ok with the plan.

I'll watch Tucker tomorrow.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Wow a great episode to listen to. We are under Military rule.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
“The Military is the only way”
Q

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tag.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
I think we knew that at least 5 years ago ..

When Magnificent Milley crossed the Line with the Cheenees

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Oh bye the Way ..

We’re not getting out of this without so Planning

Hahahaha Hahahaha

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
In the Podcast was a guy that explained where the censorship and internet control began. Very informative. He operates Foundation For Freedom Online web site. The site has many articles of how the internet trolls and spies work.

I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by WildWest

Hmmm what’s Jag been saying

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Says video is no longer available.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

We shouldn’t be surprised.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Video is down now. Ill find it, curious to see what they say. Its all true though and the reason why I would never shed a drop of blood for what this country has become. I would to fix the country, but signing up in the military in these modern times, no f ucking way!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Heh!
Didn’t the scotus recently rule on such matters as this?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Heh!
No, the are hearing oral arguments today

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Video is down now. Ill find it, curious to see what they say. Its all true though and the reason why I would never shed a drop of blood for what this country has become. I would to fix the country, but signing up in the military in these modern times, no f ucking way!

Truth.

The military is hurting for qualified recruits in a big way if what’s been reported is accurate.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by steve4102

Heh!

I believe on Friday they set rules for when a person could be blocked from their social media account.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Heh!

Looked all over youtube for it. It's gone, for now.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Truth.

The military is hurting for qualified recruits in a big way if what’s been reported is accurate.

First off, did either of you ever serve or is this just talk?

The job market is good right now. Economy turns down and it becomes harder to find good work and the military will become more appealing to high school graduates.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Calvin

Truth.

The job market is good right now. Economy turns down and it becomes harder to find good work and the military will become more appealing to high school graduates.

The answer to your first question is yes.

It’s good to know that we need a bad economy to fill our recruiting needs.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Truth.

How many years did a military expert like you serve??

What happened to all of military they kicked out for not getting a toxic jab that never worked

The Sect of defense just stated he would never apologize for that mistreatment of servicemen

Everyone I know that served in the military are telling their children not to serve now

Last edited by ribka; 03/18/24.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here is my suggestion.

Go to your local recruiting office and ask them how things are going. To the career recruiters, ask them if they believe this is the worst recruiting environment that they have ever seen. Ask them how hard it is to make mission even with ‘greatly’ lowered entrance standards.

That is all you will need to know to convince yourself. Again, ask them.

——

IMO, the worst thing that this White House did to this country is make the military hyper political.

Middle America largely fills the military. Most people in the recent past didn’t join for benefits or college tuition. They did it for patriotic reasons. Those people are staying home now rather than being forced fed constant DEI PowerPoint presentations.

Recruiting is horrible right now. It’s not going to get better. If Trump wins, recruiting will recover quickly. Again, in my opinion.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RAS
Here is my suggestion.

Go to your local recruiting office and ask them how things are going. To the career recruiters, ask them if they believe this is the worst recruiting environment that they have ever seen. Ask them how hard it is to make mission even with ‘greatly’ lowered entrance standards.

That is all you will need to know to convince. Again, ask them.

——

IMO, the worst thing that this White House did to this country is make the military hyper political.

Middle America largely fills the military. Most people in the recent past didn’t join for benefits or college tuition. They did it for patriotic reasons. Those people are staying home now rather than being forced fed constant DEI PowerPoint presentations.

Recruiting is horrible right now. It’s not going to get better. If Trump wins, recruiting will recover quickly. Again, in my opinion.

Bingo.

The good guys ( the alpha male fighters) have been targeted marginalized and run out of the military they’re maybe 20 per cent. The rest are support with extremely low physical and mental health standards .its basically a giant welfare system for those that couldn’t make it with in the private economy

No decent hard charging young man wants to be part of this clown show

Afghanistan was the last straw when Biden left in disgrace and let those soldiers needlessly be murdered. The younger generation is waking up

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RAS
Here is my suggestion.

I hate that the military has recruiters as a job now. The only job. When I went in back in 2001/02 - the recruiter had his regular job but was assigned recruiting duty. IOW - he could actually talk about life in the branch of service he's a part of. What to expect.

Son's recruiter was a 79R - according to him, that's the only job he ever held in the Army. (don't know how true that is but I didn't see anything on his chest to indicate otherwise, CIB or tab or anything)

I said I was concerned that the Army, in my experience, tends to train people for X but use them for Y - I saw it with linguists who spent their time working in the motorpool before getting to go for another language maybe and getting to a true MI unit.

He assured me the Army doesn't do that. Boy was a 12N, spent very little time on equipment but did get deployed to work as a 91B for a year.

I want recruiters who can talk to the life you'll live, not the marketing copy.

Me

C
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
C
Not a "military expert" by any means, but I did serve 23years, 2 of which were as an ROTC instructor and MS1 "recruiter". I retired in 05.

I then spent an extra 16 years working for the army as a civilian, and retired DEC31 a few months ago.

The economy does play a role in recruitment and retention to some respect as does what's going on in world events. We saw similar down turns during the Balkans period for instance, good economy and a period of peace keeping/enforcement deployments. Some of the issues with recruitment are due to the requirements; physical/legal that a lot of the population just can't pass. I saw this back in 95-97 when working ROTC, a segment of the cadets couldn't pass the basic PT requirements to remain on scholarship, while others failed drug screening and background checks.

“Might does not make right but it sure makes what is.”
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is the "Twins Pod" that was posted two days ago.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watched this a month ago.

Here it is on Rumble and a link to Mike Benz and his website.

https://foundationforfreedomonline.com/about/

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There was a very good article published a few months ago, clearly demonstrating 75% of our 18-24 year olds were not fit for military service, too fat, too dumb or too much drug abuse. Couple that with the close to 100K deaths/year of 18-45 year old that die from fentanyl poisoning and the democrats and CHICOMs are in on the deal.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Our military is corrupt? Say it isn't so! Show me any organization that receives billions of dollars a year that isn't experiencing corruption.

Medics bury their mistakes..
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ribka

Truth.

What happened to all of military they kicked out for not getting a toxic jab that never worked

The Sect of defense just stated he would never apologize for that mistreatment of servicemen

Everyone I know that served in the military are telling their children not to serve now

That would be 4.5.

https://militarypay.defense.gov/Portals/3/Documents/Reports/SR05_Chapter_2.pdf

Ribka, I realize you now hate the USA after spending a career collecting paychecks from it. No doubt you cash the check when it now shows up monthly too.

I speak to my kids often about military service and the options it provides. I would be proud if they served to protect your right to hate America while collecting a paycheck from it.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Truth.

That would be 4.5.

Ribka, I realize you now hate the USA after spending a career collecting paychecks from it. No doubt you cash the check when it now shows up monthly too.

I speak to my kids often about military service and the options it provides. I would be proud if they served to protect your right to hate America while collecting a paycheck from it.

So you never served but are an eggspurt. lol.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Thanks rte !

IMO- there's no way to rein-in the Federal gov.. It has grown into what our forefathers warned it would if not kept in check. < That train has left the station.
Sadly all of this is paid for with our tax dollars.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Thanks Local Dirt - I should have said- the video was gone before I got time to watch it.

Posted by Bristoe
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
If the military is supposed to save us, it must first save itself. If there's a George Patton/Bedford Forrest in there somewhere, he sure is quiet. Won't need a military anymore if there's nothing left to defend and no money to conjure up a crusade against Iran to save the Jews. Air is leaking out of the balloon so slowly there's no sound of flatulence waving goodbye. Woke joke broke. We need Putiin!

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Truth.

Why don't you go sit your ass down on the front of a combine, you moron.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Thanks Local Dirt - I should have said- the video was gone before I got time to watch it.

Sorry, Mike.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Recruiting should start picking up with all the illegal 'newcomers' looking for work.

We are free-falling into the abyss.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Truth.

That has NOTHING to do with what I posted and is completely irrelevant to my post. Doesnt surprise me coming from you honestly

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Truth.

Spot on

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAS
Here is my suggestion.

That is all you will need to know to convince. Again, ask them.

——

Bingo.

The good guys ( the alpha male fighters) have been targeted marginalized and run out of the military they’re maybe 20 per cent. The rest are support with extremely low physical and mental health standards .its basically a giant welfare system for those that couldn’t make it with in the private economy

No decent hard charging young man wants to be part of this clown show

Afghanistan was the last straw when Biden left in disgrace and let those soldiers needlessly be murdered. The younger generation is waking up
And spot on!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
My grandfather said the same thing before he died back in 2003. He served in WW II but said there was no way he would risk his life for what this place has become .

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Truth.

That would be 4.5.

So you are either dumb or just gullible. I will also add that what kind of parent would encourage their child to sign up in this current chit show? The future for them will be death on a battle field against Russia and China, while having all the woke issues shoved down their throats. And dying for what? Because our wonderful illegal gov told you that Russia bad? Are you happy with America? Do you see it changing for the good and not changing back to the insanity it is currently? I dont, not enough people care anymore. Too many fat bastards that are content on working and spending the rest of their time on tiktok, oblivious to what is happening around them

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks rte !

IMO- there's no way to rein-in the Federal gov.. It has grown into what our forefathers warned it would if not kept in check. < That train has left the station.
Sadly all of this is paid for with our tax dollars.
YUP!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Truth.

Why don't you go sit your ass down on the front of a combine, you moron.
He actually said the "economy turns down" like the current one is doing just fine lmao. Hes clueless

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
My grandfather said the same thing before he died back in 2003. He served in WW II but said there was no way he would risk his life for what this place has become .
Sounds exactly like my pap as well. He was a great man. Multiple purple hearts in ww2. Lived, breathed and bled for this once great nation. Around the same time as yours, he stated almost the identical thing. Sad how long this has been happening. The slow bleed got us all, but has now been fast tracked into straight chaos

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by RAS
Here is my suggestion.

I hate that the military has recruiters as a job now. The only job. When I went in back in 2001/02 - the recruiter had his regular job but was assigned recruiting duty. IOW - he could actually talk about life in the branch of service he's a part of. What to expect.

Son's recruiter was a 79R - according to him, that's the only job he ever held in the Army. (don't know how true that is but I didn't see anything on his chest to indicate otherwise, CIB or tab or anything)

I said I was concerned that the Army, in my experience, tends to train people for X but use them for Y - I saw it with linguists who spent their time working in the motorpool before getting to go for another language maybe and getting to a true MI unit.

He assured me the Army doesn't do that. Boy was a 12N, spent very little time on equipment but did get deployed to work as a 91B for a year.

I want recruiters who can talk to the life you'll live, not the marketing copy.
My neighbor is active duty Army, his last duty station was in NY. He and his wife moved here a little over a year ago for recruiting duty. He's been to the sandbox three times, I've got a feeling he deployed somewhere a couple of weeks ago.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Truth.

The economy is good? Where?

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Truth.

Exactly!! I’m a veteran and I discouraged my sons now 19 and 23 from ever joining the military. The way things are there’s no need to go looking for a war, it’s coming to us soon enough.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP

Truth.

Exactly!! I’m a veteran and I discouraged my sons now 19 and 23 from ever joining the military. The way things are there’s no need to go looking for a war, it’s coming to us soon enough.
Sound advice and no doubt, You are correct!

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
I’m a jarhead, 2004-2009. Joined out of patriotism. There is no way I’d want my kids serving a corrupt government that would at best, use them for some effort to line their pockets, or at worst, send them to fight and die in China when our government here is doing their best to emulate China’s.

The whole War on Terror has turned out to be a farce and a money scam for politicians and the IMC. It wasn’t so obvious to me when I was 18 like it is now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Truth.

That would be 4.5.

Calvin I’m not slamming at you here at all but we all should be cognizant of the fact that our Military can provide world class education for those applicants and who qualify.

My Godson is in the Marine Corps and is a recent recruit. He’s now well into the electronics part of his education and he’s also into the application of AI which is going to be a very big part of the future of our military. I don’t think that he’ll have any problem getting gainful employment after leaving the Corps.

When he gets out he wants to use the G.I. Bill and go to Law School.

Summary:
Our military is a lot more than ground pounding.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Another lawyer is just what we need.

Posted by Bristoe
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

His father is a partner of a premier law firm with offices in Los Angeles, New Orleans and London.

If you did or didn’t do the deeds these are the folks you’d want to represent you.

Godson’s chosen field will lean towards Patent Law. I believe he’s been talking with Emory University.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LBP

Truth.

Fishing guides in remote Alaskan villages are experts on the mainland economy because they watch foxnews lol

Most families live pay check to pay check in the lower US Alaskans like Calvin who work a few months of the year and who work part time live Mainly off of welfare checks and government handouts hence his optimism regarding the Biden economy

Last edited by ribka; 03/18/24.
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by LBP

Truth.

Fishing guides in remote Alaskan villages are experts on the mainland economy because they watch foxnews lol

Most families live pay check to pay check for nthe lower US Alaskans like Calvin who work a few months of the year and who work part time live Manly off of welfare checks and government handouts hence his optimism regarding the Biden economy

Oh that makes since then! 😂

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Sounds exactly like my pap as well. He was a great man. Multiple purple hearts in ww2. Lived, breathed and bled for this once great nation. Around the same time as yours, he stated almost the identical thing. Sad how long this has been happening. The slow bleed got us all, but has now been fast tracked into straight chaos

Same with my Pop. 2 Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star for shooting down a Messerschmitt 109 that was strafing his column in Germany. Did it with the Ma Deuce on top of the Sherman he was in all across Europe with Patton's 10th Armored Division.

If you watch the Shawn Ryan show at all on YouTube, watch how many SEAL and SF guys say the same thing that he interviews.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Lucky for the US that a few million fighting age men and women appeared from south of the border in time to fill out the military industrial complex an survivors get citizenship along with everyone in their "family" All in order to protct Kazarian's, and their banking system,,like all other wars and actions, after the spanish American war,,All others have been for either Oil or israel,

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Honest question here ,, Has the US fought any war, where our nation was actually threatened? No disrespect at all to those who have served,, for those who have put it on the line I have nothing but respect,,

I AM AMERICA!
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Well that would explain a lot with the cross dressing tranny’s in positions of power.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hosfly
Honest question here ,, Has the US fought any war, where our nation was actually threatened? No disrespect at all to those who have served,, for those who have put it on the line I have nothing but respect,,
No any war since the Indian wars. The Spanish/American war wasn't to protect our nation nor any since. As a matter of fact we caused WW2 by our Spanish/American war winning us the Philippines which put us into conflict with Japan, and WW1 might very well have settled out much better without us involved and it would not have reignited into WW2. Any serious historian will tell you that WW1 and WW2 were the same war with a 20 year cease fire allowing everyone to rearm.

WW1 was winding down until we got into it at huge expense of money and men.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
None taken by me, and I agree!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I spent my last two years in the USARMY in FT Hood, TX. That place was an organized crime ring

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Fair question.

The Japanese did bomb Pearl Harbor and occupied part of the Aleutian Islands.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

His father is a partner of a premier law firm with offices in Los Angeles, New Orleans and London.

If you did or didn’t do the deeds these are the folks you’d want to represent you.

Godson’s chosen field will lean towards Patent Law. I believe he’s been talking with Emory University.

Wow. Good for your godson. He could be Biden’s kid if I didn’t know any better.

Phfukk lawyers. I hope when he gets to the fleet some drunk LCpl beats his ass into the dirt and the Squadron Gunny tells him to man up.

But that won’t happen. Because now the corps wears masks and makes lawyers.

Pfphagggssssss

What’s the difference between a lawyer and a bucket of scheiiiit?

The bucket

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jericho
I spent my last two years in the USARMY in FT Hood, TX. That place was an organized crime ring

Nikkertown USA.

It’s not Ft. Hood anymore. CUZ DATS RACIS!!!

Now it’s Fort TrannyBeaner, or something like that.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

Phfukk lawyers. I hope when he gets to the fleet some drunk LCpl beats his ass into the dirt and the Squadron Gunny tells him to man up.

Pfphagggssssss

The bucket

Bravely spoken.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Pfphagggssssss

The bucket

Bravely spoken.

Toot you refused to serve and are a draft dodger like Biden

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

There is a term for that. Perhaps one of our Alaskan friends knows what it is? 😉

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RAM

There is a term for that. Perhaps one of our Alaskan friends knows what it is? 😉

Not Alaskan but I believe that you spoke of being under martial law earlier. De facto or direct there’s not much difference either way.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

Pfphagggssssss

The bucket

Bravely spoken.

I didn’t come to the internet to test my courage and I damn sure didn’t come to the internet to steal my queer little wannabe lawyer buddy’s accolades.

Tell your godson he don’t [bleep]’ rate. Queer.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Not me personally, but my two distant cousins who walked 40 miles to enlist in the Army of Tennessee did their best to defend their homeland during the damyankee invasion. At least one of them survived- - - -I found his name in the Dickson County Tennessee property tax records from the 1880s.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAS
Here is my suggestion.

——

Don't know how much, or fast, it would change under Trump.

Obama played the smart, long game.
He placed his demons throughout the upper echelons.
In the years since, they have infested everything, targeting sycophants for increased power and held back those who would oppose their policies.

A new Commander in Cheif would inspire many to enlist. Based off trust of, and
support for Trump. Once in, they would run into the mindset and culture Obama fostered.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Video got yoinked

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Since ww2, no

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Same with my Pop. 2 Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star for shooting down a Messerschmitt 109 that was strafing his column in Germany. Did it with the Ma Deuce on top of the Sherman he was in all across Europe with Patton's 10th Armored Division.

If you watch the Shawn Ryan show at all on YouTube, watch how many SEAL and SF guys say the same thing that he interviews.
Thats really cool to hear. I do watch Shawn. Enjoy his show and alot of the guests stories

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

Half of it did - against the threatening half!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Since ww2, no

GC...learn the jargon.....national security......that will cover any and all reasoning behind us meddling in other countries affairs....bob

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Half of it did - against the threatening half!
To no avail.

Posted by Bristoe
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by LBP

Truth.

Most families live pay check to pay check in the lower US Alaskans like Calvin who work a few months of the year and who work part time live Mainly off of welfare checks and government handouts hence his optimism regarding the Biden economy

Man do you have Calvin totally wrong.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jericho
now I know why so many murders at Ft Hood .I wondered about that, and why that was . didnt have all that at Ft Stewart Ga in the early 80's.....news headline ..
CBS MORNINGS
"Too many stories" of murders, sexual assault and harassment at Fort Hood prompt outside investigation

Last edited by rem shooter; 03/19/24.

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Lucky for the US that a few million fighting age men and women appeared from south of the border in time to fill out the military industrial complex an survivors get citizenship along with everyone in their "family" All in order to protct Kazarian's, and their banking system,,like all other wars and actions, after the spanish American war,,All others have been for either Oil or israel,
You musta forgot your Q indoctrination.

The Patriots Are in Control

The Military is The Only Way

And

TRUST THE PLAN.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Truth.

That would be 4.5.

My Godson is in the Marine Corps and is a recent recruit. He’s now well into the electronics part of his education and he’s also into the application of AI which is going to be a very big part of the future of our military. I don’t think that he’ll have any problem getting gainful employment after leaving the Corps.

Summary:

Marines Follow Orders, would your Godson fire upon US Citizens, even you, if given that order.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Truth.

That would be 4.5.

Summary:

Marines Follow Orders, would your Godson fire upon US Citizens, even you, if given that order.

Maybe you but not me.

I guess everyone in our military is suspected killers of US citizens. Maybe eliminating all of our military would remove that potential threat, according to you.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Pfphagggssssss

The bucket

Bravely spoken.

I didn’t come to the internet to test my courage and I damn sure didn’t come to the internet to steal my queer little wannabe lawyer buddy’s accolades.

Tell your godson he don’t [bleep]’ rate. Queer.

That’s correct. You only come here to run your big mouth.

But again, you’re so bravely spoken behind your keyboard.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Thats really cool to hear. I do watch Shawn. Enjoy his show and alot of the guests stories

Watch the latest one with Michael Yon.You won't be able to turn it off.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RAM

Sure. The country is currently under martial law.

Just like “your’s” is a real word.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (1234, 160user, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,215 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,919
Posts18,479,696
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.