Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
She said that the 1st Amend is hamstringing the federal government in their efforts to regulate social media. Well, Ketangi, that's EXACTLY what the bill of rights is for - to limit the power of the government. It's not to give freedom to the people. We already have that. It's to keep YOU from taking it away from us.

BROWN

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB4

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Take her out behind the building...

That is what you get from an ignorant diversity hire.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You can't fix stupid. She was the one that couldn't define a woman We all know why she's there Black a woman, not sure if she's a queer

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If she doesn't understand that the entire purpose of the Bill of Rights is to limit the power of govt and to protect the people from govt overreach then she proves she was nothing but a quota hire and should NEVER have been allowed to sit on the SC.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Go Look and see what Republicans Voted to put Jewmanji on the Bench ..

Those same Republicans have been helping the Left Build a Great Wall of Marxist Kangaroo Jurist around The District of Corruption and the Various Federal Districts for Years .

Jewmanji is at Best a Night Court Judge setting on the Highest Court of the Land placed there by the Wicked as a Joker ..

Ya

And we’re going to keep doing it till we’re Stopped..

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Yeah, but her vote counts just the same as the others, and until she wants to quit or she dies.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Captain..

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dassa
Yeah, but her vote counts just the same as the others, and until she wants to quit or she dies.

Either of those options tomorrow are acceptable terms.

GOA
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
They Don’t Have Shame

Continue Shopping..

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Fun to watch people trip over THE POINT……….

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Jackson was confirmed by a vote of 53 yeas and 47 nays. Three GOP senators crossed party lines and voted for her: Sens. Mitt Romney of Utah, Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
They don’t care about the constitution or the bill of rights. She’s probably never read them. Democrats want to impose their will on the people.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Morewood
Jackson was confirmed by a vote of 53 yeas and 47 nays. Three GOP senators crossed party lines and voted for her: Sens. Mitt Romney of Utah, Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska.

Nothing Happens in the Senate Republican Caucus without the Derby Donkey named Mitch Approval.

Nothing..

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
They don’t care about the constitution or the bill of rights. She’s probably never read them. Democrats want to impose their will on the people.

This, and the people are getting a clue. Something Big is Coming, and some of us know. smile

Interesting article.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/18/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Joecobin’s will go for Broke on this Election..

They have most of the Government on their Side and now Jewmanji

Will the Joecobin’s meet the same fate as the French Jacobin’s I’m Dubious but the Resentment is Palpable..

Full Metal Jacket

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Morewood

Nothing Happens in the Senate Republican Caucus without the Derby Donkey named Mitch Approval.

Nothing..

The Turtle has been neutralized. He's stepping down for a reason. Foreign spy sister in law terminated with extreme prejudice. Chow.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/18/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Just another stupid [bleep].

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Will the Joecobin’s meet the same fate as the French Jacobin’s I’m Dubious but the Resentment is Palpable..

Full Metal Jacket

You are one interesting dude. I don’t know if you’re the fuzz, or if you’re making homemade gun powder next to your distillery.

Anyway, I looked up “Jacobin”. Didn’t know that one. Was thinking Jacobite”. Anyway, searched Jacobin and google provided. And then google promptly provided me with a “word of the day” prompt. Probably to teach me words like “diversification” and “trans rights”

Last edited by Jeffrey; 03/18/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ketangi seems to understand the effect, but she's all dumb about the principle. Then too, maybe some day she will wake up and realize that she is - or was - a woman. What high credit to the highest court in the land - bless her heart.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

Full Metal Jacket

You are one interesting dude. I don’t know if you’re the fuzz, or if you’re making homemade gun powder next to your distillery.

Anyway, I looked up “Jacobin”. Didn’t know that one. Was thinking Jacobite”. Anyway, searched Jacobin and google provided. And then google promptly provided me with a “word of the day” prompt. Probably to teach me words like “diversification” and “trans rights”

Austin

Clue:

Maximilian Robespierre

Look Deeper

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
She said that the 1st Amend is hamstringing the federal government in their efforts to regulate social media. Well, Ketangi, that's EXACTLY what the bill of rights is for - to limit the power of the government. It's not to give freedom to the people. We already have that. It's to keep YOU from taking it away from us.

BROWN
Well said.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Removal of the constitution as the law of the land is the goal. It's the boiling frog thing.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the woman is an embarrassment. From Miami, and a life long commie. She is actually far dumber than she comes across. If you look up the term "diversity hire' in your Funk and Wagnalls you will see her picture used as the illustration.

Sam......

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
That’s a Funky Smell emanating from the Bench

The Derby Donkey named Mitch knew how many votes were Need ..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
if you remember right , "the Great one", said .Obama in his interview disparages the Constitution as merely "a charter of negative liberties.. All liberals, democrats .communists ,all the same . believe this .in other words they do not believe in the constitution

Last edited by rem shooter; 03/19/24.

NRA Life Member
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
I read her polished, sanitized bio when she was nominated. She was nurtured by government, educated by govt, employed by govt... her entire life is due to the largesse of the govt. Like the other 47.9 million of those identifying as black, with very few exceptions, she owes her entire existence to government.
It is completely logical that she would see govt as a force for good. She sees the Constitution as an impediment to all the good the govt is trying to accomplish.
She and most like her unfortunately missed the whole point during ConLaw 101 (assuming the Marxist professor made the point), that the Constitution LIMITS govt. And her tribe will never figure it out. I despair that the tribe will ever be members of free American Society, instead of wards of the govt, if the last 168 years are any guide.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Riverc
You can't fix stupid. She was the one that couldn't define a woman We all know why she's there Black a woman, not sure if she's a queer
This ^^ How many years of law school and she doesn't know that the Constitution is a document designed to limit the government and NOT the people ??

The woman is in over her head.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
This ^^ How many years of law school and she doesn't know that the Constitution is a document designed to limit the government and NOT the people ?? The woman is in over her head. kwg
If she has any grasp of ethics and morals, she is in over those as well P.S. How would one know if Ketangi is a woman - even she doesn't know.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
This ^^ How many years of law school and she doesn't know that the Constitution is a document designed to limit the government and NOT the people ??

The woman is in over her head.

kwg
She's in WAY over her head, but we're stuck with her. She's got the job for life unless congress impeaches her

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
DEI hire. Just like Fat Fanny, and the rest of the Black female DAs. They're just smart enough to follow their orders.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Rock Chuck: Maybe you should direct this posting to this sites own "turdqueen" - after all he helped get china joe biden into office and as we all know this anti-American jackson brown bitch was appointed by china joe biden!
Stupidfucks.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Fuqk that black bitch

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I read her polished, sanitized bio when she was nominated. She was nurtured by government, educated by govt, employed by govt... her entire life is due to the largesse of the govt. Like the other 47.9 million of those identifying as black, with very few exceptions, she owes her entire existence to government.
It is completely logical that she would see govt as a force for good. She sees the Constitution as an impediment to all the good the govt is trying to accomplish.
She and most like her unfortunately missed the whole point during ConLaw 101 (assuming the Marxist professor made the point), that the Constitution LIMITS govt. And her tribe will never figure it out. I despair that the tribe will ever be members of free American Society, instead of wards of the govt, if the last 168 years are any guide.

The other “Tribe “is at Fault for their Slaves inability to Comprehend the Value of the Greatest Document to have ever been crafted by Man for Man’s Personal Liberty..

Case in Point the Yenta Lesbian running the NEA

Then Up the Ladder to the Universities ..

Sam Brinkmanship almost tip the Banking System Over

It’s seems every day we learn of another one of their Fanni Progeny of Blunt Instruments in a position to Destroy Society Constitutionally, Socially Etc Etc Etc ..

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,063 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,900
Posts18,479,331
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.