Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
kenjs1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I have stripped this thing down pretty far a few times but last year went on a quail hunt and wanted to remove the plug -it is perfectly legal for quail. I need some help with this. I am more familiar with the Remingtons which are a snap- the Beretta had me fooled and before I take another crack at it this year would love some input. -Should this be in the gunsmithing forum maybe?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The silver piece that the magazine cap nut screws to has a cross slot in the top of it, that is for a flat blade screw-driver. On the bottom size of the magazine tube (goldish color) there is a small detent/retaining pin that needs to be pushed in as you're unscrewing the top piece with a flat blade. A pick of some sort works well to push the pin in. As you are unscrewing the top remember that the magazine spring is in there and will shoot pieces across the room if you're not careful.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
kenjs1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Horse, don't think I would have figutred that out on my own. Think I will print this out and give it a try this evening. MUCH appreciated.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
kenjs1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well, better late than never. Just did it today......if you are still alive. ha ha. Man I am amazed at how long ago some posts were made that seem like just a few years ago

Thanks again after all this time and hope you are well.

. Confucius

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (2500HD, 35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,600 guests, and 916 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,943
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.