Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jericho
I spent my last two years in the USARMY in FT Hood, TX. That place was an organized crime ring
now I know why so many murders at Ft Hood .I wondered about that, and why that was . didnt have all that at Ft Stewart Ga in the early 80's.....news headline ..
CBS MORNINGS
"Too many stories" of murders, sexual assault and harassment at Fort Hood prompt outside investigation

Last edited by rem shooter; 03/19/24.

NRA Life Member
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
Lucky for the US that a few million fighting age men and women appeared from south of the border in time to fill out the military industrial complex an survivors get citizenship along with everyone in their "family" All in order to protct Kazarian's, and their banking system,,like all other wars and actions, after the spanish American war,,All others have been for either Oil or israel,
You musta forgot your Q indoctrination.

The Patriots Are in Control

The Military is The Only Way

And

TRUST THE PLAN.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Video is down now. Ill find it, curious to see what they say. Its all true though and the reason why I would never shed a drop of blood for what this country has become. I would to fix the country, but signing up in the military in these modern times, no f ucking way!

Truth.

The military is hurting for qualified recruits in a big way if what’s been reported is accurate.

First off, did either of you ever serve or is this just talk?

The job market is good right now. Economy turns down and it becomes harder to find good work and the military will become more appealing to high school graduates.

How many years did a military expert like you serve??

What happened to all of military they kicked out for not getting a toxic jab that never worked

The Sect of defense just stated he would never apologize for that mistreatment of servicemen

Everyone I know that served in the military are telling their children not to serve now

That would be 4.5.

https://militarypay.defense.gov/Portals/3/Documents/Reports/SR05_Chapter_2.pdf

Ribka, I realize you now hate the USA after spending a career collecting paychecks from it. No doubt you cash the check when it now shows up monthly too.

I speak to my kids often about military service and the options it provides. I would be proud if they served to protect your right to hate America while collecting a paycheck from it.

My Godson is in the Marine Corps and is a recent recruit. He’s now well into the electronics part of his education and he’s also into the application of AI which is going to be a very big part of the future of our military. I don’t think that he’ll have any problem getting gainful employment after leaving the Corps.

When he gets out he wants to use the G.I. Bill and go to Law School.

Summary:
Our military is a lot more than ground pounding.

Marines Follow Orders, would your Godson fire upon US Citizens, even you, if given that order.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ribka
Video is down now. Ill find it, curious to see what they say. Its all true though and the reason why I would never shed a drop of blood for what this country has become. I would to fix the country, but signing up in the military in these modern times, no f ucking way!

Truth.

The military is hurting for qualified recruits in a big way if what’s been reported is accurate.

First off, did either of you ever serve or is this just talk?

The job market is good right now. Economy turns down and it becomes harder to find good work and the military will become more appealing to high school graduates.

How many years did a military expert like you serve??

What happened to all of military they kicked out for not getting a toxic jab that never worked

The Sect of defense just stated he would never apologize for that mistreatment of servicemen

Everyone I know that served in the military are telling their children not to serve now

That would be 4.5.

https://militarypay.defense.gov/Portals/3/Documents/Reports/SR05_Chapter_2.pdf

Ribka, I realize you now hate the USA after spending a career collecting paychecks from it. No doubt you cash the check when it now shows up monthly too.

I speak to my kids often about military service and the options it provides. I would be proud if they served to protect your right to hate America while collecting a paycheck from it.

My Godson is in the Marine Corps and is a recent recruit. He’s now well into the electronics part of his education and he’s also into the application of AI which is going to be a very big part of the future of our military. I don’t think that he’ll have any problem getting gainful employment after leaving the Corps.

When he gets out he wants to use the G.I. Bill and go to Law School.

Summary:
Our military is a lot more than ground pounding.

Marines Follow Orders, would your Godson fire upon US Citizens, even you, if given that order.

Maybe you but not me.

I guess everyone in our military is suspected killers of US citizens. Maybe eliminating all of our military would remove that potential threat, according to you.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Another lawyer is just what we need.

His father is a partner of a premier law firm with offices in Los Angeles, New Orleans and London.

If you did or didn’t do the deeds these are the folks you’d want to represent you.

Godson’s chosen field will lean towards Patent Law. I believe he’s been talking with Emory University.

Wow. Good for your godson. He could be Biden’s kid if I didn’t know any better.

Phfukk lawyers. I hope when he gets to the fleet some drunk LCpl beats his ass into the dirt and the Squadron Gunny tells him to man up.

But that won’t happen. Because now the corps wears masks and makes lawyers.

Pfphagggssssss

What’s the difference between a lawyer and a bucket of scheiiiit?

The bucket

Bravely spoken.

I didn’t come to the internet to test my courage and I damn sure didn’t come to the internet to steal my queer little wannabe lawyer buddy’s accolades.

Tell your godson he don’t [bleep]’ rate. Queer.

That’s correct. You only come here to run your big mouth.

But again, you’re so bravely spoken behind your keyboard.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Blackheart
My grandfather said the same thing before he died back in 2003. He served in WW II but said there was no way he would risk his life for what this place has become .
Sounds exactly like my pap as well. He was a great man. Multiple purple hearts in ww2. Lived, breathed and bled for this once great nation. Around the same time as yours, he stated almost the identical thing. Sad how long this has been happening. The slow bleed got us all, but has now been fast tracked into straight chaos

Same with my Pop. 2 Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star for shooting down a Messerschmitt 109 that was strafing his column in Germany. Did it with the Ma Deuce on top of the Sherman he was in all across Europe with Patton's 10th Armored Division.

If you watch the Shawn Ryan show at all on YouTube, watch how many SEAL and SF guys say the same thing that he interviews.
Thats really cool to hear. I do watch Shawn. Enjoy his show and alot of the guests stories

Watch the latest one with Michael Yon.You won't be able to turn it off.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by WildWest
Wow a great episode to listen to. We are under Military rule.

There is a term for that. Perhaps one of our Alaskan friends knows what it is? 😉

Sure. The country is currently under martial law.

Just like “your’s” is a real word.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

364 members (160user, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 12344mag, 33 invisible), 1,709 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,873
Posts18,478,789
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.