Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
PysOps...

Fo sure...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Dutch
Carry enough cash to make it home one way or another.

Cash Is King!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

There is NO EASY BUTTON if you are moron FROM MINNESOTA...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Set up a secure online email such as Protonmail. Make images of all your ID and send those images to yourself. Store those emails in a file set up for the purpose

With this you don't even need your phone. You can access the email from any connected device.

DL
Passport
Birth cert
CCL
Insurance cards
Virtual credit card Number
Important phone numbers

None of this is lawful ID, but it is impressive and serves pretty well, if you offer it with the right attitude

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Makes you wonder why you'd bother asking for info on this site when you get trolls responding with their dik headed nonsense.
Paul is easy to ignore, he never posts anything helpful or of substance , he is one of The Fire’s first, ignore the message and attack the messenger, clan.

I think he was in the Coast Guard wasn’t he, explains a lot.

And his shorts are too tight.....makes him grouchy..

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
IC B2

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
misplaced my DL in Denver (it was glued face down to the back of a new CC). Showed TSA supervisor my AK Air employee swipe card and he waved me right thru.

Took to carrying a passport after that as well, plus photos of passport and DL on my phone. Also front and back of Global Entry card.

Me, paranoid? Not a bit.

Anymore... smile

I have a duplicate DL waiting in the wings somewhere, also.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I travel almost weekly and fortunately I've never been faced with a lost documents issue. When I travel internationally, I have every member of my group (me, wife, kids) make copies of their passport and store it in a separate piece of luggage. Your recourse would be a trip to the local consulate with your passport copy, in that scenario,

As for myself, I have a scanned image of my passport, drivers license, TWIC and concealed carry card on my phone. As others have said, TSA will let you fly, but you still need to have some ways to prove your identity. The chance of losing both my wallet and phone would be slim.

^^^ this plus an email scan of your passport so you can access it. Had a coworker get her purse stolen when we were in Germany. It was a two day sheit show with the US consolate to get her a temporary ID. Lots of phone calls back home, forms, and emails. Expensive cancelled and rebooked return flights plus it’s a bitch even getting a meal and hotel with no id or way to pay. You want to avoid this at all costs.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,349 guests, and 1,489 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,679
Posts18,493,859
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.