Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…will she seize Trump’s assets in NYC?

Trump has failed to secure the $450+ Million dollar bond required by James in order to appeal. James has threatened to start seizing his assets as soon as Monday.

Will she seize Trump Tower and turn it into a homeless shelter

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Absolutely she will. Their side is in epic celebration over this. They are savage and they fight. Oh yeah…. They don’t differentiate between Trump and his followers.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Without a doubt.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
She will serve what is known as a restraining notice on his banks and they will freeze his accounts for an amount twice the amount of the judgment. This would cause his lenders to call in his loans.

Unless he posts a bond before Monday, there is no doubt that the judgment debtors will file bankruptcy. Other than posing a bond, it's the only way to stop enforcement.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Wait a Minute Homme Boyz

Emanuel got a Heb Sugar Daddy that just came out of the Closet

This is perfect put the Shackles on Emanuel in Himee Town then Rescue Him from the Sheeboon Nazi they installed..

Interesting time to be Alive ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think she will threaten to do so, and may even try to lock down real estate assets.

But she possibly could be in for a big surprise, no telling how many layers of protection Trump has put on the properties. If there are mortgages or loans leveraged on the property, or multiple owners and many of his properties have.....then legally she may be handcuffed. Generally they don't want real estate, once you back out the loans/owner's shares/income taxes from sale, a small amount of the principle is actually applied to the original fine. So they would have to do it multiple times, which takes time and costs money.

I think a foreign investor will buck up the money in the end, thus causing a chiit media storm as to the "favors" owed for the "loan......no banks will touch the deal for the above listed reasons.

The bill is up to $540 million as of today, and going up everyday.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The leftist damn sure have some balls.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So when she does and he wins his 8th amendment case/appeal - what happens then? How long to get it back to him?

Me

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Well, they are operating with zero consequences for their actions.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The parallels between the actions of this uppity negress and the Carpet Baggers in the South, post War of Northern Aggression are uncanny, When the North sent all the negro civil servants south to collect on taxes and bank notes a devastated south could not pay. She will bleed Trump dry for sure, but it will do nothing but bolster his poll numbers and he'll need to win by a landslide to offset the voting fraud that will invariably go on...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When you own the court rooms and the judges you can do what you want. In this case the nazi bitch owns them all.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
When you own the court rooms and the judges you can do what you want. In this case the nazi bitch owns them all.

kwg
…and Law Enforcement

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
So when she does and he wins his 8th amendment case/appeal - what happens then? How long to get it back to him?

As a state case, I highly doubt the case will be reversed.....maybe a lower judgement amount, but once ownership is stripped the game is over.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Those big Players don’t actually own anything anyway.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Well, pray tell, who does own their stuff?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

As a state case, I highly doubt the case will be reversed.....maybe a lower judgement amount, but once ownership is stripped the game is over.
The 8th amendment is not a state case.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Sadly true, just hype and notoriety. I can't figure out why he put up the bond for the Jean Carroll case, odds of it being overturned is slim to none.....civil cases settled by jury, are very rarely overturned.

That money got pissed away..... $91 million

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So, the AG strips DJT of some or all of his properties in NYC and or New York state and beyond . . . does she or the State of New York assume responsibility for paying the property taxes? Those have got to be a pile of dough. Just wondering.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BangPop
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

The 8th amendment is not a state case.

I'm aware of that, but putting up the bond for an appeal won't be slowed down by the 8th....which is Federal, and would have to go to court and win to stop the bond.

He's got till Monday, pretty much no way around it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg
The big question is who is running the the country. It ain't Biden, Obama, Schumer, Letitia James, Pelosi, et al. They are the faces and the front.

Trump has them terrified for some reason and it is probably worse than any of us imagine.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 63 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,678
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.