Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Otter
So, the AG strips DJT of some or all of his properties in NYC and or New York state and beyond . . . does she or the State of New York assume responsibility for paying the property taxes? Those have got to be a pile of dough. Just wondering.

They'll "fire sale" them off cheap, before they start worrying about taxes....again why they'd prefer the bond be fulfilled, not play real estate brokers.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Teal
So when she does and he wins his 8th amendment case/appeal - what happens then? How long to get it back to him?

Dude

Look at the Squatters Law in The Marxist State of York

They’ll fill those Buildings Up to the Brim with the the Notorious..

When it’s all said and done the Heb’s of York namely Larry Fink of BlackCock Will own it for a Jewish Hymn
then Coco Mellon in his second term will Deport them at Larry’s Request..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

The Funny Part is nothing will stop them from doing it anywhere they want and at anytime they Want

It’s the Law of the Jungle

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Seems it's time for Mr. Musk to step forward.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The leftist damn sure have some balls.
When you own the court rooms and the judges you can do what you want. In this case the nazi bitch owns them all.

kwg
The big question is who is running the the country. It ain't Biden, Obama, Schumer, Letitia James, Pelosi, et al. They are the faces and the front.

Trump has them terrified for some reason and it is probably worse than any of us imagine.
Who's running the country isn't a big question- it's whether or not a person wants see and say it out loud.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Heads would explode.

Me

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The leftist damn sure have some balls.
When you own the court rooms and the judges you can do what you want. In this case the nazi bitch owns them all.

kwg
The big question is who is running the the country. It ain't Biden, Obama, Schumer, Letitia James, Pelosi, et al. They are the faces and the front.

Trump has them terrified for some reason and it is probably worse than any of us imagine.

They ain’t terrified of schit.

If they were terrified, they would just kill his ass and be done with him. The problem with a simple JFK treatment is they will not be able to publicly take credit for his demise.

Naw, they are toying with him and with us. They will publicly humiliate him, bankrupt him and quite possibly imprison him, killing two birds with one stone.

Removing Trump and his supporters from the DC beltway AND to send a message to anyone else that dares to enter their private club uninvited.

This is more a game of optics and threats than it is about simply removing a thorn in the side.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
She can't wait to do it and I bet does a press conference from the lobby of Trump tower

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The kook-a-manga express is rolling...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"Within the context of American politics, Musk has said he supported Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012, Hillary Clinton in 2016, and Joe Biden in 2020. In 2022, Musk said he would start voting for Republican Party candidates, with him showing support for Vivek Ramaswamy in the 2024 Republican presidential primaries."

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s a stretch to say there is any sanity left in New York, but if there are any sane people left in power who are merely run-of-the-mill leftists instead of rabid acolytes of this false religion infecting the world these days, I suspect that there are some very serious conversations being had behind closed doors about the possible effects this mess could have on New York business. And further, I suspect some of them have to be wondering what might happen to a state that has all but declared war on a man who is likely to be president next year.

I imagine that the appeals court will lower the judgment to a more manageable level and/or stay any attempts at levying on his assets for now. But that is assuming there still some sane and serious people in New York.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Wow, I’ve also learned in this thread that the 8th Amendment does not apply to states.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Wow, I’ve also learned in this thread that the 8th Amendment does not apply to states.

I never said that, but for a stay he'd have to put up the bond while a higher court takes on the appeal.....and he can't appeal without the bond.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

I never said that, but for a stay he'd have to put up the bond while a higher court takes on the appeal.....and he can't appeal without the bond.

He can appeal without a bond, he just doesn’t get a stay. So if Leticia starts levying on all that property and it eventually gets set aside or drastically lowered, which it will, she has opened up a whole can of worms.

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/20/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Heads would explode.

Comes down to cash

Only Zelenski has that kind of dough stacked up for the ready.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My thoughts exactly. The press would be relentless on him (Trump)

Musk isn't a Trump supporter per se", but he is MAGA, and tired of the woke, lawless left.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord

Heads would explode.

Comes down to cash

Only Zelenski has kind of dough stacked up for the ready.

I think Musk would see the larger issue at play here, the lawfare and fighting that would intrigue him. Same as buying Twitter for a principle.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He can appeal without a bond, he just doesn’t get a stay. So if Leticia starts levying on all that property and it eventually gets set aside or drastically lowered, which it will, she has opened up a whole can of worms.

Either way he has to pay or secure a bond, I just saw on TV he could put his properties up with the Supreme Court as collateral.....then duke it out.

I'm not an attorney, just trying to understand what the details are and options available.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Either way he has to pay or secure a bond, I just saw on TV he could put his properties up with the Supreme Court as collateral.....then duke it out.

I'm not an attorney, just trying to understand what the details are and options available.

No, he doesn’t have to pay a bond to appeal. He can appeal without a bond. The bond is to stop the state from levying against his property during the appeal.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
The thing is Gov. Hochul scurried to assure concerned businesses Trump was a special case. His (and their) normal and legal business practices would never land them in his situation. If La Teachah follows through with her little lesson they might not wait around for appeals or supreme court rulings before jumping out of the sinking ship of NY State. I'm betting someone with half a brain pulled her chain before unintended consequences come crashing down.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No, he doesn’t have to pay a bond to appeal. He can appeal without a bond. The bond is to stop the state from levying against his property during the appeal.

Well, Monday will tell the true story of what will happen....I'm not going to argue about it. Maybe you should call Trump and give him some advice, he seems to be worried about nothing according to you.

Good luck, and say hello for me.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (01Foreman400, 2003and2013, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 54 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,463
Posts18,489,835
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.