Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
TikToker is going viral by telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America thanks to progressive squatting laws

Remarkable.

"We can invade a house in the USA, what do you think about this new law?" a video from one TikTok user read.

The man said he has African friends who have successfully taken over 7 homes thanks to squatting laws.

"My African friends have told me that they have already taken about 7 homes."

VIDEO HERE

American Military News

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/20/24.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, because you are on "The List" , The Fire Babies will arriving shortly bitching about your "Cut-n-Paste" post, even though it is "Copy-n-Paste", and ignoring the message and focusing on the messanger.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
BTW thanks for the links.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Since they are undocumented who’s going to know how if they disappear? Sure got a good group of tomatoes in the garden this spring.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If someone “invades” my home, immigrant or otherwise, they won’t live to set up house.

Thank you Supfool for this important PSA.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 348winchester
Since they are undocumented who’s going to know how if they disappear? Sure got a good group of tomatoes in the garden this spring.

More Big Talkin Bullschit from The Fire's Super Tuff Guys.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Yup, both of you are on “The List” because that’s pretty much all you and Fool do, Copy and Paste.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Dumfuk Stevie what would you do ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Yup, both of you are on “The List” because that’s pretty much all you and Fool do, Copy and Paste.
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Told ya so. Idiots are the norm here on The Fire, cannot for one second focus on the issues.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by BeanMan

Told ya so. Idiots are the norm here on The Fire, cannot for one second focus on the issues.
Can’t answer the question?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well sh*t, the article states that it’s possible in cities and states that have liberal squatting laws. If you live in one of those sh*t holes then be worried.

Swifty
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Ya minnysoda

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ya minnysoda

There are tons of squatters in the Cities and they all use their left hand to wipe when they are done...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Ya minnysoda

There are tons of squatters in the Cities and they all use their left hand to wipe when they are done...
Somalians?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I predicted this influx of squatting a while back. Just seems like right now there id a calm before the storm.

Not sure about other parts of USA but in Tenn rural areas, there are many stagnant properties. To me well-built older houses. Many a sheet of metal missing and havent been mowed in 3 years. Farm house type stuff.

Maybe 1/2 dozen like that in our little Unincorporated community.

Mexis dont mind a few repairs

99 years old Betty Lou Whoever croaks and the house sits empty.

Badda bing

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I kind of think those squatting types would rather be closer to the big towns and cities. Closer to the free stuff, closer to the social workers that can direct and dole it out.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The reason large landowners often employ Range Riders.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Squatters rights bullschit laws was a leftist pos wet dream🥴 that schit don’t fly in tha sticks

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
There's never been a better time in America to be an undertaker.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
LOL they be bringing knives to a gun fight. And as mentioned above, who is going to miss them ??

Don't gobble at me
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We’re quickly becoming Europe. Theyre going to breed our heritage and culture out of this country.

We should be ashamed of what we squandered and allowed to be taken from us. Pitiful.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jackmountain
We’re quickly becoming Europe. Theyre going to breed our heritage and culture out of this country.

We should be ashamed of what we squandered and allowed to be taken from us. Pitiful.
For some reason that seems to be the plan, pollute the white race out of existence.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

For some reason that seems to be the plan, pollute the white race out of existence.

We're harder to subjugate. They have to get rid of our constitution. The process is well under way.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Whites are going to have to stop being afraid of being called racist. And frankly, they're gonna have to stop being afraid of BEING racist if they want to survive.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
be careful where you aim. They probably will be wearing those bullet proof PFDs

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One world population all blended together, One World Government.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stophel
Whites are going to have to stop being afraid of being called racist. And frankly, they're gonna have to stop being afraid of BEING racist if they want to survive.

Have to agree.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Heard on the radio today that all this squatting nonsense started in the Netherlands.

Here in Florida, a law just passed that makes it easier to get the bums out quickly. No eviction. They're trespassing and they get charged if they tear anything up. GTFO. Just like it should be.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
One world population all blended together, One World Government.

That's why all the 28 year-old males being brought in. To Bang the White Chicks. White Chicks love having them bad boys babies.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Come on down to Helena Alabama. We need some excitement.😉

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Well sh*t, the article states that it’s possible in cities and states that have liberal squatting laws. If you live in one of those sh*t holes then be worried.

The cities are getting what they deserve.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

We're harder to subjugate. They have to get rid of our constitution. The process is well under way.

Or they just simply ignore the Constitution and pass whatever infringement laws that they want.

When the SCOTUS rules against it just ignore that also.

The left has been very successful in doing this.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Cool...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is this where we test the 3rd Constitutional Amendment about being forced to quarter the enemy ??

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
SSS.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I'm against gut shooting animals to have them wander off and die elsewhere just to save the shoveling part. It's rather cruel.

Last edited by las; 03/20/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
I predicted this influx of squatting a while back. Just seems like right now there id a calm before the storm.

Not sure about other parts of USA but in Tenn rural areas, there are many stagnant properties. To me well-built older houses. Many a sheet of metal missing and havent been mowed in 3 years. Farm house type stuff.

Badda bing

Sounds like an opportunity. These illegals gotta have access to cash.

Make some official looking papers and sell/lease these properties to the illegals. Maybe have a Dept. of Agriculture somewhere in the heading of document.

Take the money and run.

GOA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Badda bing

Make some official looking papers and sell/lease these properties to the illegals. Maybe have a Dept. of Agriculture somewhere in the heading of document.

Take the money and run.

Most illegals around here, or should I say….little brown dudes that don’t speak English….they don’t work at Tyson Chicken
Most around here pool up some cash and get a van and become overnight drywall and roofing crews. Or landscapers, tile/flooring installers. And Bank of America will let them open accounts without social security numbers so they can cash checks and send tax free wires back to the home mud hut village

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Badda bing

Take the money and run.

Most illegals around here, or should I say….little brown dudes that don’t speak English….they don’t work at Tyson Chicken
Most around here pool up some cash and get a van and become overnight drywall and roofing crews. Or landscapers, tile/flooring installers. And Bank of America will let them open accounts without social security numbers so they can cash checks and send tax free wires back to the home mud hut village
^^This^^

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Badda bing

Take the money and run.

One of Wells Fargo’s most profitable services is money wires to places south of our border.

At one time in the recent past that was their biggest source of revenue.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Y'all need to move out of these hell holes that don't enforce the castle doctrine.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A pair of vigilantes showed up in a pick-up truck (one was wearing a Trump t-shirt) to confront the squatters.

“We are looking to get this guy out,” one of the vigilantes told the Daily Mail. “I am here to talk to him. I want to see why he is here.”

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Two of the squatters fled. One of the squatters covered her face as she left Andolaro’s home.

Two of the three ‘squatters’ who were caught red-handed in a Queens woman’s home fled in disgrace today after being confronted by the media.

The unnamed man and woman covered their faces with hoodies today as they fled the home in Flushing, refusing to answer questions on their way out.

Cheers, Captain Copy and Paste

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Agreed 100%

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

That's the plan white people will be the minority in this country.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Riverc

That's the plan white people will be the minority in this country.

Prosperity will diminish as our percentage of the population decreases. Gonna be a fun place to live. eek

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

269 members (257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 204guy, 12344mag, 33 invisible), 2,345 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,501
Posts18,490,489
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.