Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
So Obama’s buddies did it?
Pretty much. We did make isis
Before this thread is over it will be a Jewish plot or retaliation because Russia protects Jews or some such tripe as that.

It is always the Jews.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I must be way out there, or else it's just me not sucking Putin.

Can't help but think it could have been Vlad taking care of opposition.

That's foolish, he is such a good man he wouldn't murder opposition.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by callnum
The news is flowing from Varmintperv in Cousinfuggville.

Hey boomer have someone slap you in the back of the head you are stuck on repeat.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The USA and Western Europe won’t be happy until they escalate this war in Ukraine into a full blown nuclear war. They’re trying to instigate broadening this war while they try to blame Russia.

I’ve been saying from the beginning of this bullshit that I could not GAF about either Russia or Ukraine in their bullshit border dispute but I damn sure care about the nefarious intentions of the CIA and why they want to start WWIII

The West should have stopped Ukraine from invading Orc Land. None of this would have happened if Ukraine had just stayed in Ukraine and not invaded.

None of this would have happened if Victoria Nuland would've stayed out of regime change in Ukraine. And if nato didn't keep expanding.

If Sweden and Finnland had not joined NATO then the Orcs would have stayed home and not invaded Ukraine?

Lol ya just keep ignoring the U.S. state department installing a puppet government in Ukraine, you dumb fat bastard. You love Victoria Nuland don't you? Neocon war monger piece of shìt.

Go fight if you believe in it so much, but you won't, coward.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Probably a false flag by Putin that he can blame on Ukraine.
Probably, or at least it would not be a shocker. Vlad is a psychopath former KGB killer and no stranger to manipulating things.
More likely a CIA op.

This. Trying to get WW3 going.

Gotta be BS news. Trying to take out Christians? He'll, we all know there ain't no Christians in Russia and they are all vermin what needs killing. (Sarc)...

And as if Putin needs an attack from Ukraine. They gotta be kidding us. What's that mean. Does that mean that now Putin can invade Ukraine? Yeah, he forgot to get a reason to invade until now. wink

Hey, that Putin psychopath is gonna hit us next Tyrone. It's in his blood. Didn't you see how the nutjob took out Kiev with a Nuke.

He's gonna nuke Poland and Paris and London and then DC. Just like that insane Little Kim, we gotta take that crazy badstid out.

He can kill more of us than our buds in the DOD did with Covid-19 and our FDA and CDC did with tge jabs and Remdisivir. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/22/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by earlybrd
You 2 dumfuks should have a salad toss party 🖕🤣🤣

WTF is with your "tossed salad" all the time. Is that like the Pard thing?
You must have ur mind in tha gutter 🤷‍♂️🥴🤣

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Coming Soon, to a Theater Near You.......

Hat Tip: Sundance

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/22/24.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Russia brought in a number of Syrians with the promise of full Russian citizenship upon serving one year on the front lines in Ukraine.

They did the same with India promising good paying jobs that needed filling only to send those to the Ukraine front lines. India’s ambassador to Russia lodged formal complaints with the kremlin to no avail.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Coming Soon, to a Theater Near You.......

Hat Tip: Sundance

Damned scary thought, that.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
The USA and Western Europe won’t be happy until they escalate this war in Ukraine into a full blown nuclear war. They’re trying to instigate broadening this war while they try to blame Russia.

I’ve been saying from the beginning of this bullshit that I could not GAF about either Russia or Ukraine in their bullshit border dispute but I damn sure care about the nefarious intentions of the CIA and why they want to start WWIII

The West should have stopped Ukraine from invading Orc Land. None of this would have happened if Ukraine had just stayed in Ukraine and not invaded.

None of this would have happened if Victoria Nuland would've stayed out of regime change in Ukraine. And if nato didn't keep expanding.

If Sweden and Finnland had not joined NATO then the Orcs would have stayed home and not invaded Ukraine?

Lol ya just keep ignoring the U.S. state department installing a puppet government in Ukraine, you dumb fat bastard. You love Victoria Nuland don't you? Neocon war monger piece of shìt.

GOA
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Johnny red-faced Burns heart throb.......globalist meddling bìtch...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You dumfuk posted3x

And just like that fish on! Takes the bait every time.

Fuggly cousin fugger too.

LOL

Of course the fat drunk Ryan Busse chimes in. lol

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Russia brought in a number of Syrians with the promise of full Russian citizenship upon serving one year on the front lines in Ukraine.

They did the same with India promising good paying jobs that needed filling only to send those to the Ukraine front lines. India’s ambassador to Russia lodged formal complaints with the kremlin to no avail.

Bullsit!

"an armed society is a polite society"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Johnny red-faced Burns heart throb.......globalist meddling bìtch...

Borught to you to the same countries that blew up nordstream. They obviously want Russia to retaliate so they can justify sending in tens of thousands of NATO Troops to Ukraine since Ukraine has been failing so badly this year.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Exactly ribka. Glad you're not brain dead like Johnny "gotnofamily" Burns

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by ribka
You dumfuk posted3x

LOL

Yeah hes coverin up the phaagut strawberry patch on his chin with whiskers

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Bullsit!

NYT, WSJ, Reuters, The Guardian

Your sources for Bullsit?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ribka
You dumfuk posted3x

LOL

Yeah hes coverin up the phaagut strawberry patch on his chin with whiskers

Nah he ain't gay. Just likes watching dudes fùck his wife while he sits in the corner....

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

That’s a scary lookin guy🤢

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
This incident stinks like CIA but Chechnya’s have given Russia trouble in the past. I doubt Iran would be stupid enough to do it.
I feel bad for the victims of the attack. We had a similar incident in Las Vegas and it also stunk like a CIA. I do know this, Biden’s administration would do it if they thought they could get another war started.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1Akshooter, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 56 invisible), 2,396 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,802
Posts18,496,340
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.