-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good job Jimbo…..Ranch/Farm kids got it the best even if they don’t know it till they are older. Most of em get worked to death and end up hating it…. Good to see you have fun with them….life is short.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
Work on his stance JC.
Not saying it to bust your chops at all.
Saying it because of who I was long ago.
Teach coach mentor NCO type of schit...
Goes against my nature to not try and improve others performance.
Gotta break bad trends before it gets ingrained 👍🏻

Left foot forward
Right foot back. Yep 2
Just enough to get oblique and not squared to tgt.
Not over exaggerated stance per that.
Maybe 4 to 6 inches at most right toe behind left toe.
Natural hip wide spacing of feet.
Enough to get body oblique to tgt and allow aiming and pointing over strong arm only.

Body kinda oblique towards target with left side a little more forward than right.
Hard to explain in writing
But easy to do in person, especially with a young person wanting to learn and shoot.
Strong arm orientated towards tgt pointkng and aiming over its plane thru sights from the right side body being rear oblique.
Weak arm very slight bend to allow Strong arm forward thrust.
And a little forward lean from waist up (not over exaggerated )

He needs to get rid of the body squared to target and leaned back mode.

Once he gains muscle memory of body stance it will become 2nd nature.

His striker fired pistol grip per his hands actually ( "glock grip") looks good from what can be seen.
Have to get upclose and personal to really see it and show corrections if needed.
He might not have enough counter opposing force in his weak hand versus his strong hand forward force in his grip and the glock was biting him per the trigger guard.
Dunno....
Wasn't their watching him shoot standing on left side about 3 ft from him.
Or his lower 3 fingers per stong hand on grip were loosening up per more shots than intial ones.
Or might not have enough meat per his weak hand fill8ng in the grip on open left side of it that his strong hand can't cover nor ever will.
Grip is why his shots were going all over and the stance being poor form

But he also doesn't have adult size hands yet.

Dry fire practice will help him with stance, grip, sight picture, trigger squeeze and muscle memory overall.

I have not meant any degradation by this post.

Unlike what can be seen per other's little fuuked up innuendo shots.

Wish my dad was like you back when.
I might have actually liked the prick if he was even 1% the father you are to you kids.

Fuuuk it!!!
This was worth while dropping a post IMO..
JC is a solid Cat and he has a solid family....

And it ain't making Bin a fuuking cent AFAIC me dropping a post.

Great advise as per usual Rene! And good to see you posting again !!! I bet all 3 of your kiddo are good shots, too.

And good on Jim for letting his kiddos have some fun with target practice.
My old man, a depression raised Farmer / Rancher, believed Target Practice was highly wasteful. 🤪
I didn’t become a skilled pistol shooter until I could afford to finally buy my own .22 ammo for my first pistol I purchased for myself at 15, a Colt SAA Scout.

Fortunately, my favorite Uncle, a Marine and Vietnam Vet, taught me good shooting skills.

Luckily for JC’s kiddos, they’ll remember these sessions as some of their best childhood memories.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Originally Posted by Tarquin
She needs to cut her hair. She looks like a girl. Montana: queers and steers? laugh

You have a lot of nerve talking about a child when you are probably the biggest queer around here, so take your concern troll schtick elsewhere C(_)NT.

You put your kid on here looking like a hippie or a little girl, you've invited criticism. I predict the kid will become Trans, 'specially since Conrad is on board with that [bleep]. grin

Next time I’m in Idaho, I’m going to Salmon and asking for the town retard. I’m sure I will be pointed right to your trailer house.

It will be easy to find. Just look for the BLM flag and the “I can’t breath” bumper sticker on the Kia Solo.
😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Jim great photos. Great job.

Molon Labe
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

268 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 257 roberts, 10Glocks, 2UP, 30 invisible), 1,731 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,296
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.