Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by efw
Jag sure has bent the knee that’s for sure.
That’s a fact.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by viking
This subject sure smoked out the closet dems for FFS.

why?....so trump is your savior?.....do you pray to him?......get a grip...bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
He might just be a man being used as a tool of the lord.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by 86thecat
Just wish God would give him the strength to, and teach him when to ..... keep his mouth shut.

I'd say that will happen when pigs fly. I believe he would have accomplished more in his term as president if he had spent less time running his mouth about things and people that were inconsequential, and more time working on things that were.

this is a fact......he will not unite sh'it.....to self centered. I will vote for him again but dont except to much ....bob

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

King David was a very flawed man, as is Trump, but David loved the Lord and the Lord loved David. God used David as His tool, but to put Trump in that category is very, very far fetched.

Oh, he is a tool. Just seems far fetched that he could be a tool of our God.

I anticipate he will win this time around. Just wished I could have faith that he may unite this country, as opposed to dividing us.

Suppose I am wishing for something more miraculous if I am hoping to unite polar opposite freeloaders & those who are getting things done.

I'm voting for him even if I have to write him in. Problem will be he's gonna have to spend the majority of time fighting the politicians again! Seems like that's all he could do first time around and the Republicans claiming to be conservatives are gonna once again sit on their thumbs and say and do nothing.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Could Donald J Trump be the new Messiah? Just that . Seems like the whole world is in dire need of direction.

No, He is not the Messiah. He is just a Man. I believe he is a good man with good intentions. He is far from perfect, like most of us.
But I don't think many can say they are better of with Biden.

Trump Did a lot of good for this Country in 4 years. Biden has all but destroyed it, and is still doing his best to do so.

Trump is the Man we need in the White House to turn this mess around. I will continue to support him. I think with the experience gained during his first term, He will be even more effective the next time around.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The dimtards sure are scared of him.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Just wish God would give him the strength to, and teach him when to ..... keep his mouth shut.
His speaking his mind is why the ones that love him do love him. He tells what needs to be told not what you necessarily want to hear. If he starts choosing his words and exercising caution he will just be another candidate.

He did not get this far by being careful of feelings. I like a man that tells the truth and states it plainly even if the truth is rough to hear.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 700LTR
The dimtards sure are scared of him.

not even close...bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
His speaking his mind is why the ones that love him do love him. He tells what needs to be told not what you necessarily want to hear. If he starts choosing his words and exercising caution he will just be another candidate.

He did not get this far by being careful of feelings. I like a man that tells the truth and states it plainly even if the truth is rough to hear.

true to a point....but if you cant bring people together to enact real change...not eo's...what good is it?....lock her up...he was right on the money...people ate it up....?....this time around hopefully he will use any and everything at his disposal to get as much done as possible with laws that cant be changed so easily....and my main concern is the Border . it "trumps" anything. it is/will be the death of our country......bob

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Yeah, I wish he would talk like all the other politicians, and tell us what we want to hear without offending anyone.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by moosemike
No. My Messiah is Jesus Christ. I'll follow none other

Yes

so it was Jesus that taught you as a supposed christian to hate despise blacks"? lol

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by dassa
Yeah, I wish he would talk like all the other politicians, and tell us what we want to hear without offending anyone.

big difference between saying what needs to be said vs running your mouth...you know that...bob

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
He's just a man and flawed like we all are. He has shown what he can do even without much help from his own party. He is courageous and willing to take the establishment on. With our help in electing good conservative constitutionalists in congress he could do much better. Considering what we have now he is the closest thing we have to a savior of America as it was founded as there is at our disposal. It's not going to come easy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DonFischer
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

King David was a very flawed man, as is Trump, but David loved the Lord and the Lord loved David. God used David as His tool, but to put Trump in that category is very, very far fetched.

Oh, he is a tool. Just seems far fetched that he could be a tool of our God.

I anticipate he will win this time around. Just wished I could have faith that he may unite this country, as opposed to dividing us.

Suppose I am wishing for something more miraculous if I am hoping to unite polar opposite freeloaders & those who are getting things done.

I'm voting for him even if I have to write him in. Problem will be he's gonna have to spend the majority of time fighting the politicians again! Seems like that's all he could do first time around and the Republicans claiming to be conservatives are gonna once again sit on their thumbs and say and do nothing.

This is why whoever he picks as his VP is the most important decision of his life. In 4 years the VP pick will be running for POTUS and if Donald makes a wise choice, it will be a no brainer.

We just have to reduce the democRAT cheating machine to a bad memory. The democRATs are going to fight that tooth and nail. Without cheating, they have no game plan.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lol no

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

Yes

so it was Jesus that taught you as a supposed christian to hate despise blacks"? lol

Jesus was almost black, olive skinned to be exact....sure not blonde with blue eyes lol

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
All things true need not be said. Just because a woman has an ugly baby doesn’t mean you tell her while trying to sell her a new car. True but not beneficial. As smart as Trump is he doesn’t seem to fully comprehend that fact. He has no votes to lose in a rigged election.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Yes

Jesus was almost black, olive skinned to be exact....sure not blonde with blue eyes lol

I roll my eyes at the stained glass Jesuses commissioned by people that never took remedial population studies of any kind. Effeminate Jesus with milky skin and smooth limp fingers doesn’t match reality.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Yes

In a letter, supposedly written by Pontius Pilate, he described Jesus as having light colored skin and hair. There is a lot of debate as to whether or not the letter is authentic. The Vatican says it is, the Jews claim is it not because in the letter Pilate tried to put the entire blame on the crucifixion of Christ on the Jews, attempting to excuse himself.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,793
Posts18,496,180
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.