Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Boomers can't help themselves, they are giddy for WWIII and destruction of the planet. A pathetic generation they are..
FO azzwipe.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Documentary evidence, Nuremberg.

"The Nuremberg Trials have made the waging of an unsuccessful war a crime; the generals on the defeated side were tried and then hanged." - Field Marshal Bernard L. Montgomery. June 9th 1948

"The truth of the matter is that not one of the victors was free of the guilt which its judges attributed to the vanquished." - The Chicago Tribune, October 2nd 1946

"In my Judgment, the procedure by which the Nuremberg Tribunal was created and the criminal trials thereunder conducted, was completely fraught with illegality." - William L. Hart, The Supreme Court of Ohio

"This kangaroo court at Nuremberg was officially known as the 'International Military Tribunal.' That name is a libel on the military profession. Nuremberg was, in fact, a lawyers' tribunal, although I can readily understand why the legal profession is ashamed to claim it, and deliberately stuck a false label on it.

"I am glad our real military men had nothing to do with the travesty on justice that the lawyers and 'statesmen' conducted on Nuremberg." - Rear Admiral Dan V. Gallery. U.S.N. (Ret.)

"It was a libel on the military profession." - Vice Admiral Hewlett Thebaud, USN

"It was a fantastic desecration of the ideals of Western Civilisation, and appalling miscarriage of justice... a misuse of evidence for vicious ends, all of which will someday be exposed as a shocking travesty of high legal and moral principles." - Henry M. Adams, Ph.D. Professor of History, University of California

In his book, Profiles in Courage, President John F. Kennedy praised Senator Robert A. Taft of Ohio, for having the courage to publicly denounce the Nuremberg Trials and reveal them to have been held in, "a spirit of vengeance, and vengeance is seldom justice. In these trials we have accepted the Russian idea of the purpose of trials - government policy and not justice - with little relation to Anglo-Saxon heritage."

"It constituted a step backward in international law." - Honorable Justice, Learned Hand

"The trials at Nuremberg constitute a travesty of justice." - Admiral Harry E. Yarnell, U.S.N Commander-in-Chief, U.S. Asiatic Fleet

"It was wholly unjustified and a disgrace to the national governments sanctioning it." - Rear Admiral Reginald R. Belknap, U.S.N. Atlantic Fleet

"The whole notion of such a trial is dishonorable, and offends my Saxon sense of fair play." - General George S. Patton, Commander of the Third United States Army in France and Germany

It wasn't well thought of by its contemporaries.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Does that change the facts contained within the pages of the documents presented?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Does that change the facts contained within the pages of the documents presented?
One must consider the source. I notice you provide no actual documents.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Why did Eisenhower demand that conditions in German concentration camps be well documented, filmed, and photographed?
The conditions were awful, with dead victims of typhus piled high, and many of the survivors suffering from it, requiring treatment. This scored tremendous propaganda points in favor of what they had intended to do to Germany after the war, so they played it up, instead of categorizing it for what it was, i.e., one in a long string of tragedies associated with the war.
BULLSCHITT! NAZI APOLOGIST!

You left out, STORMFRONT!!!!!

Is that you, Steve_NO?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Hitler shot his wad in Russia

There are a few "what ifs" that contributed to the German's failure to defeat the USSR in 1941.

What if they hadn't been delayed in starting Operation Barbarossa? A portion of the German forces that had been earmarked for Barbarossa were sent to the Balkans to bail out the Italians. When they were done there, the soldiers needed to rested and refit, the equipment was worn and needed to go through maintenance overhaul, and the losses needed to be replaced. The Germans got to within sight of Moscow before they were stopped. Would the outcome have been different if Barbarossa had started earlier and the forces that had been diverted to the Balkans had been available for the initial thrust of Barbarossa?

The German military was not highly mechanized and depended to a large part, as the Russian do today, on rail transportation to provide the enormous logistics support network that war requires. German and Soviet railroad gauges were different, so the Germans couldn't travel over the Soviet railroad network without changing the Soviet's 1.520m gauge to the European standard of 1.435m or changing the European standard wheelsets to Soviet standard wheelsets on every car and every engine. You would have expected the thorough Germans to have had a solution to this known problem ready to implement, but they apparently didn't. It takes a lot of transportation capacity to move the huge volumes of POL, food, ammo, repair parts, etc. to where they are need and when they are needed there.

The Soviet KV-1 and T-34 had better armor protection and a more capable gun, the 76.2mm F-32, until the Panzer IVs were up-gunned with the 75mm KwK 40.

Hitler might have done better if he had concentrated more resources on the attack on Moscow and not spread them so thin.

Another one of those coulda, shoulda, woulda if I'd only known scenarios.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
You haven't studied history, Jackson, or you'd know that it was a generation of oldsters who send my generation to Vietnam. And their elders sent them to WWII. And on and on back to the Punic Wars. But because you think history began when you were in grade school, you know none of this.
This post perfectly sums up the stupidity of the generational animosity.

Handy's knowledge of world history starts when JFK was assassinated.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Diary of Anne Frank - fake/fraud

Simon Wiesenthal - fake/fraud

Start to pull some of the thread from the narrative fabric..., it will unravel in front of you.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rost495
Boomers can't help themselves, they are giddy for WWIII and destruction of the planet. A pathetic generation they are..
FO azzwipe.

rost, This is his f'd up way of saying he's jealous. Of what, who the heck knows. It's a him problem and I wouldn't waste two minutes trying to figure it out.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rost495
FO azzwipe.

Lol lol #triggeredboomie

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
... believed to be heading for Ukraine ...
Just that.

A bit amazed that no one commented on the likelihood of Ivan actually getting 13 of these relics in the air at once...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Can any of you sit here and tell me that the war on terror was good and successful?

How would we know? Maybe it was. Maybe the world would be worse off today without it. Or maybe not. The trouble is that we can't really know either way.

What about vietnam?

The Russian and Chinese communist colonialism pretty much stopped after the Viet Nam war. Maybe it was worth it.

Why are we going to war with russia now?

We are not.

Lets see how much some of you war mongering cocks know. So many like to spout off at the mouth, but your fat old asses would be sitting on the sofa while our kids fo off to die for abdolutely nothing. F uck off with that nonsense and f uck what this country has become

I do not want war with Russia and I don't know anybody who does. Nobody. Who do you know that actually wants war with Russia?

Last edited by plumbum; 03/24/24.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by johnw
Just that.

A bit amazed that no one commented on the likelihood of Ivan actually getting 13 of these relics in the air at once...

They are a pretty solid design. Classic USSR; very practical, simple, and rugged.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by johnw
Just that.

They are a pretty solid design. Classic USSR; very practical, simple, and rugged.

And!!! Quite useful for moving dirt...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by dassa
I have no desire to get over run. But that could be accomplished with a strong military, that stayed at home and protected opine own borders, rather than being deployed around the world and often being used to cause more problems than it solved.

As to your sarcastic comment concerning world peace before the US, I couldn't care less if every other country fought itself to death. The US was at peace until we adopted the role of world police.

As far as being over run like a pu$sy a$s country, have you seen the recent news from Texas?

There are 2 sides of America. The slaves and the Slave holders. We've been getting run over for a long time.

We give foreign aid to over 100 countries and they kick some to the Slave Holders who are Israel, their people on Wall Stree, the CYA, NWO, WRF, and Illuminous ones.

We been getting run over, from within by the Neonazis govt infiltrators and them getting us in wars to profit off the Military/Industrial Complex. Their owners are the ones who push and run the wars and MM thinks it means we take no schiett off anyone.

Your pretty spot on.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Hitler shot his wad in Russia
The Soviet Union was our mutual enemy, the enemy of all the West. We should have been helping Germany to defeat them.

I was thinking it was Germany who killed a few million Christians and gypsies along with the jews.

So, seems you push the idea the Jews AND Ruskies need to be destroyed.

I would appreciate your clarification.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
If Hitler did not want war with England, he should have kept his ass out of nations with which England held mutual defense treaties.
Poland, encouraged by the Western powers, perpetrated outrage after outrage (to include mass murder) against former German provinces (ethnically German), designed specifically to provoke Germany to invade. Sound familiar??

Yes, it sounds like the fabricated justifications offered by contrarians to oppose what actually happened.

Germany was just defending itself against Poland.

Putin is just defending himself against Ukraine.

They are familiar, alright. And equally ridiculous.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jimone
And you claim there were no gas chambers or ovens. Zyklon B was just a delousing agent......right?

The sad thing is, you believe this schitt. The sadder thing is that more believe it every generation.

History has a strong tendency to repeat itself. I wonder who will be herded into the gas chambers next time?
Originally, after the war, it was claimed that all the camps featured homicidal gas chambers. Very quickly, however, they were forced by reports from inspectors to drop the claims with regard to every single camp that wasn't at that time located in Soviet territory (What a coincidence, right?).

The camps in Soviet territory were not accessible to investigation by Western inspectors, so Soviet anti-German propaganda about them was permitted to persist unchallenged throughout the Cold War period, resulting in said claims eventually being incorporated into the official history of WWII.

As for Zyclon B, it isn't possible to reasonably deny that it was a pesticide for delousing clothing. That was its purpose for manufacture. It's not a fact that's denied by anyone who has so much as scratched the surface in investigating it. Was it seriously your belief that it was manufactured for gas chambers?? laugh

My friend Hal Roberts, who now rests in Arlington, was a combat photographer attached to Eisenhower at the end of the war. He showed me pictures he took that convinced me along with his and many others' stories from the time that evil knew no bounds.

One needs to look no further than the Clintons, Obamas, Bidens, and most of Congress to see it still exists today.

The Ukraine region was and remains the Nazi's most prolific recruting ground outside of Germany and Mordor on the Potomic by my estimation.

Yes, it's been the home of the decendants of Cain who became the Kenites who became the Khazarian Mafia who became the False Jew Ashkenazi Jews of which Hitler became their leader.

Putin cleaned them out of Kazakhstan before moving into Ukraine. They are the proverbial Head of the Snake.

That's why Trump is calling this the Final Battle.

1 John 3:10 IIRC, Be like Able and not like Cain who is OF the Evil One.

That's how Planted his seed of tares in GODS fertile farrow of Wheat.

(The Evil One seduced Eve in the Garden and for that GOD cut off his legs and wings. Since that time Satan's decendants have hated and fought GODS decendants).

Note JESUS in the Holy Temple. Yee Vipers (they came from the snake), I knew your father, the murderer from the beginning. Yeah, Cain.

That's what we are fighting. For our battle is with the Principalities of evil, they are the decendants of Satan and Cain.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jag and TRH infecting the same thread.
Hard to tell which is the most Bonkers!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Jag, hey TRH

This is about bombers.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (219DW, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,278 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,666
Posts18,513,054
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.