Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Obrador getting ballsy. Can't wait to see how that works with Trump.

If Trump defeats the "steal" and doesn't get aced by the Swamp, AMLO will be singing a totally different tune by this time next year...

I guarantee you. I've spent a lot of time in Mexico and at one time, gf and I were considering buying or building a house there. Now, no way. For many reasons.

I don't think a lot of people in the US realize just how powerful the cartels have gotten. To think they don't control the govt all the way up to Obrador is fantasy.

But, Mexico still depends heavily on the US. Just stopping money going back to Mexico from the US would crush them.

To put it in the words of a very pretty, very bright Mexican lady I know, " When the US gets a cold, Mexico sneezes".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Orion2000

If Trump defeats the "steal" and doesn't get aced by the Swamp, AMLO will be singing a totally different tune by this time next year...

I guarantee you. I've spent a lot of time in Mexico and at one time, gf and I were considering buying or building a house there. Now, no way. For many reasons.

I don't think a lot of people in the US realize just how powerful the cartels have gotten. To think they don't control the govt all the way up to Obrador is fantasy.

But, Mexico still depends heavily on the US. Just stopping money going back to Mexico from the US would crush them.

To put it in the words of a very pretty, very bright Mexican lady I know, " When the US gets a cold, Mexico sneezes".

Bb, I really don't think the average American understands the level of evil living and thriving at the top branches of our government.

I never used to think that could be possible in our country.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
I know something that would stop the flow of illegals....napalm on Mexico City.

Not allowing US dollars to be sent south would too. ITAR that crap - no more Western Union money grams to El Salvador, Mexico etc.

Yep. This is all it would take. Trump threatened it and they complied.

You are correct, cv540. I was beginning to wonder when someone would bring that up. So many people forget the multitude of strategies Trump used in foreign policy that kept our country on top.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I really don't think the average American understands the level of evil living and thriving at the top branches of our government.
This.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by las
Militarize the border, heavily. Then start rounding up in-country illegals and putting them back.
Yep, and it doesn't matter if they're Mexican, they go back to south of the militarized border, Haitians, Africans, Arabs, Chinese, what have you. Mexico intentionally let them all cross their nation to get here (helped them, in fact), so they can take care of them when we return them.

C130s to the southern most suitable airfield in Mexico.
Put some in the countries letting foreigners fly in without visas.

Africa, Arab, China?

It's not possible, my conscience wouldn't allow it for real...
In theory?
Fly them 400 miles offshore in the direction of their homes...
Give them a good headscarf swimming home.

More practically.
Years of labor and a flight home.

It's crazy as hell that good law abiding Americans won't go to Mexico and other places to recreate and dump money, out of fear of violence or arrest.

Meanwhile people of enemy countries come here illegally,
Often to be parasites on our society,
with no fear or worries once they get here.
Their biggest risks are the trip.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Meanwhile people of enemy countries come here illegally,
Often to be parasites on our society,
with no fear or worries once they get here.
Their biggest risks are the trip.
It's worse than that, as General Flynn observed: "The equivolent of 10 infantry divisions of military-aged Chinese men (not counting other nationalities) crossed illegally into America under the auspices of the Biden Administration."

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

You wont get a chance. Trump wont be permitted to be the POTUS again. It will just not happen, BAM from the deep swamp.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Its funny listening to some comments about mexico. Ive been in Mexico 3 weeks now another 1.5 to go. Do I like whats going on at the border HELL NO!
To think the cartels DOJ. CIA. FBI, Neocons, big pharma, etc) don't control all the way up to the U.S president is a fantasy.
Its no different than the U.S, big city. Tourist bullshit, people you dont fugg with no matter U.S or mexico.
I lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for 2 years give that a spin.

Last edited by sherm_61; 03/27/24.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
How many homeless (drug addict) camps. People shooting up on the corners, O.D on the street, handing out needles?
Not one since I've been here or the last 4 years I've been coming and staying.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Bunch of you guys act like mexico is our problem, its straight to the white house is our problem.
This thread should have said its time to 1776 the U.S

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sherm_61
How many homeless (drug addict) camps. People shooting up on the corners, O.D on the street, handing out needles?

Much like all of the US isn't the same place to place - same could be said for Mexico.

I took a trip there last year this time. Walked across the border at Otay Mesa, took a ride through Tijuana to Rosarito - worked the day and came back. Walked back over to the US.

What I saw there - I'd never seen in San Fran, Denver, San Antonio, Houston, Chicago, Austin, Dallas or Milwaukee (other large places that are generally considered to be or have crap holes). We rode around in an armored van to get where we needed to be. Absolutely NEVER ever felt I needed it in the states - the Mexicans who live there, felt it was necessary as did the company I was working with.

Isn't about that tho - more about there most definitely IS that section of Mexico that is the Sicario movie and it outnumbers what I've seen traveling the US by a good margin - by volume.

The concern over Mexico isn't about how Mexico is on their side of the fence but their refusal to keep it there and unwillingness to understand that American sovereignty has standing. If we want to send back what you're throwing over the line, we can and will. (if we had the guts to do so)

Me

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Bunch of you guys act like mexico is our problem, its straight to the white house is our problem.
That, too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I gotta defend Mexico just a little here.

On the Cartel issue, we created them.
Just like Walmart and Amazon
America created a market, they recognized and filled it.
Now they have found a market that they can fill using existing assets. That’s just good American capitalism at work.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
10 infantry divisions!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

I gotta defend Mexico just a little here.

On the Cartel issue, we created them.
Just like Walmart and Amazon
America created a market, they recognized and filled it.
Now they have found a market that they can fill using existing assets. That’s just good American capitalism at work.
The War On Drugs created the cartels.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We call them gangs our gov and media calls them cartels because its more scary. No fugging different

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal

Much like all of the US isn't the same place to place - same could be said for Mexico.

I took a trip there last year this time. Walked across the border at Otay Mesa, took a ride through Tijuana to Rosarito - worked the day and came back. Walked back over to the US.

What I saw there - I'd never seen in San Fran, Denver, San Antonio, Houston, Chicago, Austin, Dallas or Milwaukee (other large places that are generally considered to be or have crap holes). We rode around in an armored van to get where we needed to be. Absolutely NEVER ever felt I needed it in the states - the Mexicans who live there, felt it was necessary as did the company I was working with.

Isn't about that tho - more about there most definitely IS that section of Mexico that is the Sicario movie and it outnumbers what I've seen traveling the US by a good margin - by volume.

The concern over Mexico isn't about how Mexico is on their side of the fence but their refusal to keep it there and unwillingness to understand that American sovereignty has standing. If we want to send back what you're throwing over the line, we can and will. (if we had the guts to do so)

Teal, it's not if WE had guts, it's if THEY had the guts. We all know who THEY are. And as we all know, it's totally by their evil design.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
We all know who THEY are. And as we all know, it's totally by their evil design.
That's antisemitic, dude.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by las
Militarize the border, heavily. Then start rounding up in-country illegals and putting them back.

I Need a job,this one looks like job security,and fun too!

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I have said for years, that Mexico is our biggest National threat, our most existential enemy country. Time to just declare war.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mexican-president-says-flow-migrants-continue-unless-us-meets-demands
Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador warned on Sunday during an interview with "60 Minutes" that unless the United States complies with Latin America’s requests for aid, the tide of migrants will continue.

In January, Obrador issued a series of demands for what the U.S. must do to stop the flow of migrants to the border, ranging from sending Latin American countries $20 billion in aid a year to granting some level of amnesty to illegal immigrant workers in the U.S.

"Send Latin American countries $20 billion in aid a year"

In other words, send the cartels $20 billion a year as a bribe not to expose the Biden crime families hand in all this.

You know your leadership is weak when Mexico starts making demands of the USA...

Pathetic.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 8 invisible), 1,458 guests, and 956 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,405
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.