Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by ribka
Israel just murdered a Us military vet delivering aid.orders them to kill everybody.

What does her being a veteran have to do with anything? She was no longer an active duty military person and she was in a place she chose to go, not a place she was sent by the gov't. So what the [bleep] does veteran status matter? Too bad she's dead. Same though, no more and no less, than anyone else there who died. Same if she'd died of cancer instead. Too bad she's dead. Anything else is just political posturing, behavior appropriate for Biden and his ilk. I expect better of conservatives. .. I assume you identify as conservative, not liberal? Maybe I'm wrong.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Israel just murdered a Us military vet delivering aid.orders them to kill everybody.

What does her being a veteran have to do with anything? She was no longer an active duty military person and she was in a place she chose to go, not a place she was sent by the gov't. So what the [bleep] does veteran status matter? Too bad she's dead. Same though, no more and no less, than anyone else there who died. Same if she'd died of cancer instead. Too bad she's dead. Anything else is just political posturing, behavior appropriate for Biden and his ilk. I expect better of conservatives. .. I assume you identify as conservative, not liberal? Maybe I'm wrong.

The term 'murdered' is used loosely as well IMO

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford

they target the aid vehicle three times and it was clearly marked and not in a combat area. And they killed 7 innocent volunteers

you probably though when Isreal target a US navy vessel Liberty and murdered dozens of US servicemen was justified too lol

globalist worshipping ware monger boomers are more dangerous to the future of America than Hamas

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

it was a man dummy not a woman.

How can global worshipping America last, endless wars and endless foreign aid, American be a conservative? no wonder you support Biden and globe homo Miss Lyndsey Graham

Last edited by ribka; 04/04/24.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Bad things happen in war. We firebombed Tokyo on March 9 1945, and roasted 100,000 Jap civilians to death.

If Hamas didn't want bad things to happen they shouldn't have attacked Israel on Oct. 7

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

If you go to a known war zone you take a risk. Don't want to take a risk then stay your ass at home.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Raeford

they target the aid vehicle three times and it was clearly marked and not in a combat area. And they killed 7 innocent volunteers

you probably though when Isreal target a US navy vessel Liberty and murdered dozens of US servicemen was justified too lol

globalist worshipping ware monger boomers are more dangerous to the future of America than Hamas

Actually there were 3 separate attacks against 3 clearly marked aid vehicles several kilometers apart. Netanyahu claimed it was "an accident" although there were 3 missiles fired at 3 different cars. They don't mind killing Americans .

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Bad things happen in war. We firebombed Tokyo on March 9 1945, and roasted 100,000 Jap civilians to death.

If Hamas didn't want bad things to happen they shouldn't have attacked Israel on Oct. 7

In other words if Israel didn't want bad things to happen it should have stopped robbing, raping, brutalizing and killing Palestinians - at least briefly - over the past 75 years? So the Jews got what they asked for. Right? Hamas broke out of prison, remember? The largest concentration camp in the world. And destroyed the army base holding 2 million displaced Palestinians captive under crushing, inhumane conditions. You are up to date on all that and the facts of IDF killing their own citizens on October 7. Right?

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 04/04/24.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

In other words if Israel didn't want bad things to happen it should have stopped robbing, raping, brutalizing and killing Palestinians - at least briefly - over the past 75 years? So the Jews got what they asked for. Right? Hamas broke out of prison, remember? The largest concentration camp in the world. And destroyed the army base holding 2 million displaced Palestinians captive under crushing, inhumane conditions. You are up to date on all that and the facts of IDF killing their own citizens on October 7. Right?

Of course none of this would have ever happened if the Arabs had accepted the UN partition in 1947. The Arabs could have gone on being goat herders and the Jews could have built a modern western country in the homeland that the British promised them via the Balfour Declaration.

The British caused all of this by promising the Arabs autonomy if they would rise up against the Ottoman Turks. At least the British were smart enough to be as vague as possible with their promises to the Arabs, allowing them to justify the Sykes-Picot Agreement with France that divided their respective spheres of influence.

EDIT: As I have said many times before, nobody would care about what happened in the Middle East if it wasn't for oil. Other than oil, none of those countries add anything of value to the World. Nothing, zero, zip.

Last edited by 260Remguy; 04/04/24. Reason: Added some words
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by Willto

If you go to a known war zone you take a risk. Don't want to take a risk then stay your ass at home.

This right here.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by persiandog

Zionists had 75 years to realize a racist theocracy built on stolen land of murdered peasants for Jews only was an evil enterprise doomed to fail. Talk about missed opportunity. October 7 was the strategic defeat of that most wicked endeavor. Israel's suicide is almost complete.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Zionists had 75 years to realize a racist theocracy built on stolen land of murdered peasants for Jews only was an evil enterprise doomed to fail. Talk about missed opportunity. October 7 was the strategic defeat of that most wicked endeavor. Israel's suicide is almost complete.

Well, if Israel is committing suicide, I hope that they use their nuclear weapons and take out the major cities of their Arab and Persian enemies in one final act of defiance.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

For a country you claim is failing they sure are wearing a hole in Gaza's ass right now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from si.wsj.net]

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
A lot of this thread feels unhealthy. The antipathy and blind reasoning is disappointing but not surprising. I am of the impression that the mongers here are either shills or NPCs- prove me wrong, look it up if you'd like... the choice is yours. The mongers in this thread need to understand that by the weird karma law of satanists, they themselves are now exposed to receive what they preach. The satanists will have succeeded in killing you by proxy which was the goal all along. Congratulations?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
just another vaxed dumb Neo conned perpetual war boomer.

You know they have NOTHING when a post starts with the usual irrelevant drivel, but here is what is relevant; during WWII when us and the Brits bombed Berlin, the Swedish and Swiss missions were hit several times. I think this idiot enjoys having his ass handed to him by Boomers....

ribka get bitch-slapped by yet another boomer

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Looks like you need yet another lesson:
1 There has never been a "Palestinian state"
2.There was such a thing as the nation of Israel, yes it disappeared for a millennia but it did exist only to return (a very bad idea) in 1947
3. It was a huge mistake to establish Israel in 1947, there was even a proposal to give the Jews the island of Madagascar (French), but they insisted on it's current location for obvious reasons and it there is a high degree of probability we would not be embroiled in the mess we are in today because of this.
4. The Israelis are NOT our friends ( witness Jonathan Pollard & the USS Liberty incident to name just two) but now that we are at war again with the Moslems, Israel makes for one hell of a good shilleligah to beat them with ( we defeated them in Spain and finally at the gates of Vienna )
5. There are myriad examples as to why, throughout history, every couple of centuries, somebody has had enough of their bullshit and starts trying to eradicate them (sidebar: are you one of those IDIOTS that deny the Germans smoked (pun intended) millions of them?)
6. Zionism is REAL and the ARE racists and bigots.

I should start charging you people for my profundities....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Esteban325
A lot of this thread feels unhealthy. The antipathy and blind reasoning is disappointing but not surprising. I am of the impression that the mongers here are either shills or NPCs- prove me wrong, look it up if you'd like... the choice is yours. The mongers in this thread need to understand that by the weird karma law of satanists, they themselves are now exposed to receive what they preach. The satanists will have succeeded in killing you by proxy which was the goal all along. Congratulations?

I don't believe in karma.

I believe that the Israeli Government is OBLIGATED to protect and defend its citizens, as that is one of the primary functions of any central government. Hamas chose to start this war and Israel has stated their terms for its resolution, the return of all of the hostages who were take in 10/2023 and the destruction of the terrorist organization known as Hamas.

The Government of the UK promised the Jewish People a homeland in The Holy Land, in what was at that time part of the Ottoman Empire. Exactly why they did this isn't totally clear to me, but it was self-serving and when the Balfour Declaration was made in 1917 the British Empire was near its peak. As a rule, Empires tend to look at things from an omnipotent perspective and make decisions that are in their best interests at the time and deal with any negative fallout at a later date. The British seemed to value the support of the Jewish subjects of their Empire enough to make this promise. Prior to issuing the Balfour Declaration, the same British Empire, in the person of LTC Sir Henry McMahon, High Commissioner for Egypt, had been negotiating with Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca, to get Hussein to rally the Arab subjects of the Ottoman Empire to rise against the Ottomans who were at that time allied with Germany and the Austro-Hungarian Empire in a war that we now refer to as World War One. So, when you distill it down, the British made vague promises to both the Jewish People and the Ottoman Arabs that were open to interpretation in their effort to get support from both groups during a time of war. In addition, the British made an agreement with the French, Sykes-Picot, that wasn't in sync with their dealings with both the Jewish People and the Ottoman Arabs. The British might have figured that the Sun would never set on their Empire and that they could do whatever they wanted to do with the lands and people of the Ottoman Empire once they won the war and took control of the oil production in the region. The agreements with both sides were vague enough for the British to argue that their interpretations were right and those of the Jews and Arabs wrong, or maybe just misunderstood by less sophisticated people.

The British owed it to both the Jews and Arabs to settle the territorial ambiguity that they caused, but they didn't do so when they had League of Nations Mandate control over the land and the people. Here we are over 100 years later and control of the land is still in dispute.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Typical Brit arrogance- - - -trying to sieze control of land that's been fought over for millenia- - - - -and failing miserably. Sort of like they did in India, North America, big parts of Africa, China, and Australia. At least they're batting a thousand at losing!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (35, 21, 358wsm, 6mmbrfan, 406_SBC, 10Glocks, 16 invisible), 1,487 guests, and 878 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,943
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.