Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I bought just over $3k right when it hit. Guess we'll see what happens.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
If it gets down graded to junk status, the party is over.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jdollar
Originally Posted by TimZ
That's funny guys, how long did Tesla go without being profitable?

The difference is Tesla produced a product and Trump produces promises, hot air, and bankruptcies.

The truth, Libs, is that I haven’t bought any of the stock yet…… I just get my whole paycheck direct deposited into Trumps campaign fund…..:)

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

The difference is Tesla produced a product and Trump produces promises, hot air, and bankruptcies.

The truth, Libs, is that I haven’t bought any of the stock yet…… I just get my whole paycheck direct deposited into Trumps campaign fund…..:)

Brilliant! Now if you can just get the rest of the trailer park to do it, there will be no stopping him- except maybe for prison……

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look at all the Biden fan boi's furiously pounding their keyboard

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Dog sh t or cat sh t. Take your pick. I wouldn’t vote for either incompetent idiot. One is simply a senile old fool and the other is a narcissistic egomaniac…..I’m old enough to know I’ll outlive the damage either will do and simply don’t give a crap because the end result won’t affect me.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Amazon was another that bled red for a long while.
Today,,,?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dog sh t or cat sh t. Take your pick. I wouldn’t vote for either incompetent idiot. One is simply a senile old fool and the other is a narcissistic egomaniac…..I’m old enough to know I’ll outlive the damage either will do and simply don’t give a crap because the end result won’t affect me.

You intending to stay home this November? Kennedy your man?

GOA
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Staying home. I am 76, have no kids, and I simply no longer give a sh t. I’m leaving this mess to the night shift. Carry on….

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

Staying home. I am 76, have no kids, and I simply no longer give a sh t. I’m leaving this mess to the night shift. Carry on….
And you think you'll outlive the damage from Biden?

Your explanation of your life give me all the information I need. I'll mail you rope free of charge when you finally decide you are ready to die and crap your pants.

IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Your explanation of your life give me all the information I need. I'll mail you rope free of charge when you finally decide you are ready to die and crap your pants.

I’m perfectly happy and I know I’ll outlive the damage either idiot will do. I’ve got more than enough money to enjoy life until nature takes its course. No need to rush the inevitable with your cheap rope. Thanks anyway, though. Good luck to both sides going forward, you’re going to need it considering how both parties have fu. ed you blind.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

Your explanation of your life gives me all the information I need. I'll mail you rope free of charge when you finally decide you are ready to die and crap your pants.

I’m perfectly happy and I know I’ll outlive the damage either idiot will do. I’ve got more than enough money to enjoy life until nature takes its course. No need to rush the inevitable with your cheap rope. Thanks anyway, though. Good luck to both sides going forward, you’re going to need it considering how both parties have fu. ed you blind.

Long range planning is clearly not in your forte.

I only ask that you mark my rope "return to sender" prior to your inevitable use of it, as it will have many uses before and after you.

The Tree of Liberty needs refreshing.

Last edited by Verylargeboots; 04/01/24.
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
The question is what’s the over/under on how long it will take DJT to file bankruptcy? The thing about public companies. They actually have to file stuff. I mean seriously, just over $4million in revenue is all? I bet it doesn’t make it more than 2 years, which would actually not be too bad for a Trump company.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
It's hilarious because the people who are dogging out the speculative investment, are not investors of any kind, as is obvious from their comments.

I've never met a high return investor who invested per their political beliefs.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

I only ask that you mark my rope "return to sender" prior to your inevitable use of it, as it will have many used before and after you.

At age 76, long range planning only extends out to less than 10 years and I’ve plenty of money to do anything I want for that time frame. It must really suck to have to worry about long term planning as a result of the impending train wreck in Washington. You have my sympathies- Orange Jesus and SLO Jo ain’t the answer.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Nope.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

I only ask that you mark my rope "return to sender" prior to your inevitable use of it, as it will have many used before and after you.

At age 76, long range planning only extends out to less than 10 years and I’ve plenty of money to do anything I want for that time frame. It must really suck to have to worry about long term planning as a result of the impending train wreck in Washington. You have my sympathies- Orange Jesus and SLO Jo ain’t the answer.

Well that post is hilarious.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Well that post is hilarious.

Happy to provide you a moment of levity. You and yours will need it going forward. I won’t….

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It's all about you isn't it........

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, I bet you voted for Bill Clinton too.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,399 guests, and 806 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,505
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.