Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jdollar
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Dog sh t or cat sh t. Take your pick. I wouldn’t vote for either incompetent idiot. One is simply a senile old fool and the other is a narcissistic egomaniac…..I’m old enough to know I’ll outlive the damage either will do and simply don’t give a crap because the end result won’t affect me.

This ain’t about you. It’s about our kids and grandkids.

My position IS about me. Yours is obviously about your family and that makes perfect sense. Your family is not my responsibility though.

It’s revealing to know that you have no responsibility to America’s generations (collectively) that follow us.

To each their own.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🚂🚂

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Jetboi you checked ur trump stock today?
Yup. And I checked the earnings as well.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Then you’d Know Emanuel ain’t for Sale ..

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dog sh t or cat sh t. Take your pick. I wouldn’t vote for either incompetent idiot. One is simply a senile old fool and the other is a narcissistic egomaniac…..I’m old enough to know I’ll outlive the damage either will do and simply don’t give a crap because the end result won’t affect me.

My position IS about me. Yours is obviously about your family and that makes perfect sense. Your family is not my responsibility though.

Keep in mind this jdollar loser is a libtard loving, Fauci loving, covtard loving, never Trumping coward. Don't let the Georgia location of this loser fool you, as he's a pure Californiatard as well. Here's just one of his many dumbass pearls....

I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.

Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
We should just move on and forget that Covid business. 🧐

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Can't we just forgive and forget..........LMAO!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I doubt it

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

It’s revealing to know that you have no responsibility to America’s generations (collectively) that follow us.

To each their own.

You’re right. I’m not responsible for the idiots making up Gen X, Y, Z and the consequences of their collective stupidity. I’m sorry you feel the need to bail them out but I don’t. Don’t complain when you have to foot the bill for their idiocy.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Raider is incapable of that. It is all he has to live for. Why do you think that every third word of his posts ends with “tard”? Pathetically sad individual that need professional help…..

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

To each their own.

You’re right. I’m not responsible for the idiots making up Gen X, Y, Z and the consequences of their collective stupidity. I’m sorry you feel the need to bail them out but I don’t. Don’t complain when you have to foot the bill for their idiocy.

Ahh, okay. Everyone is an idiot but you.

You’re a bitter, angry old man (assumed) mad at the world that you’re unable to contend with.

By the way, you too are “footing the bill “ or had you noticed ?

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Down 5.5% today, Up180% since last week.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Raider is incapable of that. It is all he has to live for. Why do you think that every third word of his posts ends with “tard”? Pathetically sad individual that need professional help…..

jdollar, shouldn't you be over at Accurate Reloading kissing your muslim buddy's asss like you always are? Maybe whooping it up with the rest of the liberal lardassss lawyers over there who kiss Fauci's ass and brag about all the jabs you losers have gotten? You're too stupid to understand you responded to a man who was mocking and making fun of you being a covtard. So tell us where you stand on this comment today if you've got the nads. I'm betting you don't.

I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.

Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
... Anyone buy DJT? ...

There was money to be made. 10% per day. Shorting from 3/27 thru EOD on 4/1. If you were so inclined. A stock does not have to go up to make money.

Last edited by Orion2000; 04/03/24.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
GFY, LIBERAL CHUNT JUNK JOCKEY. You USELESS twisted Mfk'er.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Anyone told yo to go fuqk ur self today

Not enough, earlybrd.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TimZ
That's funny guys, how long did Tesla go without being profitable?

The difference is Tesla produced a product and Trump produces promises, hot air, and bankruptcies.

Another liberal coksukker. Eat a bag a' dicks.

Trump's name draws these schiteaterss out like flies.

LMAO.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JGRaider

jdollar, shouldn't you be over at Accurate Reloading kissing your muslim buddy's asss like you always are? Maybe whooping it up with the rest of the liberal lardassss lawyers over there who kiss Fauci's ass and brag about all the jabs you losers have gotten? You're too stupid to understand you responded to a man who was mocking and making fun of you being a covtard. So tell us where you stand on this comment today if you've got the nads. I'm betting you don't.

From the looks of things I'm pretty sure with each jab comes a deduction in IQ points, some more than others.........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Trump's name draws these punks out like flies.

LMAO.

They just can't help it, it's the need to be validated.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Keep in mind this jdollar loser is a libtard loving, Fauci loving, covtard loving, never Trumping coward. Don't let the Georgia location of this loser fool you, as he's a pure Californiatard as well. Here's just one of his many dumbass pearls....

Yep. He's one educated moron.

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (44mc, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 35, 69sportfury, 14 invisible), 1,588 guests, and 950 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.