S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
I don’t call police for assistance. Filing a paperwork report is NOT asking for ASSISTANCE. It’s clerical.

911 Call Center: “911, what’s your emergency”

steve4102: “I’m at X and Y Streets and my car just got rear ended by a truck that hit me at a high rate of speed and caused me to hit the car in front of me. My neck is killing me and my passenger is messed up. We are trapped in the car. The driver of the truck appears to be intoxicated. There is a lot of traffic whizzing by in the left lane at a high rate of speed. Please send EMS and fire to assist with extrication and medical attention. I just want the police to make a clerical report. They don’t have to do anything else. Because that’s all I want, they don’t even need to show up. We can do it over the phone later.”

A. Even asking for clerical assistance is assistance.
B. There are times when you are going to expect a lot more. You may think in your mind that you have not painted yourself into a corner in you recent posts, but it should be apparent to most anyone else.

Take care.

Call the Firefighters and Paramedics, cops do not need be on the scene other than to direct traffic and to fill out paperwork, clerical schit any office personnel could handle.

Yeah...that'll work good.

You call for directory assistance first?

Might be tough to remember the fire dept number with the ball of your femur stuck out the back of your ass cheek.
911 What is your emergency.

I have been injured in a traffic accident, send the Fire Department and Parametics, easy easy, no cops called.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don’t call police for assistance. Filing a paperwork report is NOT asking for ASSISTANCE. It’s clerical.

steve4102: “I’m at X and Y Streets and my car just got rear ended by a truck that hit me at a high rate of speed and caused me to hit the car in front of me. My neck is killing me and my passenger is messed up. We are trapped in the car. The driver of the truck appears to be intoxicated. There is a lot of traffic whizzing by in the left lane at a high rate of speed. Please send EMS and fire to assist with extrication and medical attention. I just want the police to make a clerical report. They don’t have to do anything else. Because that’s all I want, they don’t even need to show up. We can do it over the phone later.”

B. There are times when you are going to expect a lot more. You may think in your mind that you have not painted yourself into a corner in you recent posts, but it should be apparent to most anyone else.

Take care.

Call the Firefighters and Paramedics, cops do not need be on the scene other than to direct traffic and to fill out paperwork, clerical schit any office personnel could handle.

Might be tough to remember the fire dept number with the ball of your femur stuck out the back of your ass cheek.

Yeah, fire department would take forever using hydraulic cutting tools to extricate the trapped occupants while police would be able to break up the door latch with a few well placed shots.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah.....it doesn't work that way.

At all.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Strop10

Take care.

Yeah, fire department would take forever using hydraulic cutting tools to extricate the trapped occupants while police would be able to break up the door latch with a few well placed shots.

“Well placed shots”, sarcasm right.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Take care.

I have been injured in a traffic accident, send the Fire Department and Parametics, easy easy, no cops called.
Oh, and pray that this accident doesn’t happen with Oak Trees around.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Take care.

Well you and your passenger might catch a few in the legs, but omelets require a few eggs getting broke.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
It would almost be funny if it wasn't so sad.

"Excuse me, Mr. Dispatch sir.....would you be so kind as to send only ems to the scene of this multiple fatality crash I just caused?"

"Oh jolly good....thank you".

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Take care.

Well you and your passenger might catch a few in the legs, but omelets require a few eggs getting broke.

Pity any bystanders and onlookers within 50 yards.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Take care.

Oh, and pray that this accident doesn’t happen with Oak Trees around.

That specific oak tree is in Florida, not New Hampshire.

Wouldn't have to say that if it hadn't made news.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It would almost be funny if it wasn't so sad.

"Excuse me, Mr. Dispatch sir.....would you be so kind as to send only ems to the scene of this multiple fatality crash I just caused?"

"Oh jolly good....thank you".

Police would work out well on that if you had been drinking since all the tbl stickers, t shirt, and flask might get the whole thing pinned on one of the folks you killed.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Take care.

A call to 911 gets LE and EMT units rolling. In all cases in my neck of the woods, LE arrives first because they are out and about patrolling, answering calls, etc. EMTs are sitting in their station houses doing whatever and don't roll out until called. LE will be first on the scene and first administering medical assistance. When you call 911 you don't get to pick and choose who they send. They have a protocol and they dispatch all the units. Additionally, if you are lying in a pool of rapidly growing blood with some foreign object stuck in a deflated lung despite your bullchit tough guy talk your crybaby azz ain't going to say no to LE starting first aid to stop the bleeding and stabilize your breathing. You're full of chit.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (Akhutr, beefan, 358wsm, 2500HD, bosshoff, 13 invisible), 1,376 guests, and 767 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,924
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.