Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Typical Brit arrogance- - - -trying to sieze control of land that's been fought over for millenia- - - - -and failing miserably. Sort of like they did in India, North America, big parts of Africa, China, and Australia. At least they're batting a thousand at losing!

Your ignorance is showing. There's only one place the Brits were "shown the door" (the good ol' USA) and that was by ostensibly other Brits AND the Frecnh Fleet parked outside of Yorktown. Every othr place you mention, they left on their own accord...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
If you don't think the whole damn thing...on both sides...has been just an exercise in politics....then you are dumb.

Go stick your freedom fries up your asses.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Palestinian are confused , according to bible philistines lived on the south coast of Canaan (about 1000 miles south of jordan ).

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by persiandog
Palestinian are confused , according to bible philistines lived on the south coast of Canaan (about 1000 miles south of jordan ).

According to the Bible, thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not envy.Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not kill. Hebrew Bible, Old Testament. No mention of converted, non - Semitic, Talmudic Khazars who give a rats ass for the Good Book and all that is holy. They do bribe, blackmail and slander really well though. And bluff and squeal. And extort tribute from gullible goyim. But they are not confused. Just wicked.

IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Proper interpretation is "thou shall not murder"

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
[quote=Esteban325]A lot of this thread feels unhealthy. The antipathy and blind reasoning is disappointing but not surprising. I am of the impression that the mongers here are either shills or NPCs- prove me wrong, look it up if you'd like...

No, goofball. You are the blind one here, you are the one possessing antipathy and blind hate. The "Israelis" in regard to their actions as a whole are working really hard to deserve obliteration at this point. You sound historically illiterate or are a shill, there is no other way to call the stack of history here. I understand especially if you are older. The phenomenon is called "cognitive dissonance" given the premise you are arguing in good faith.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Esteban325
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
[quote=Esteban325]A lot of this thread feels unhealthy. The antipathy and blind reasoning is disappointing but not surprising. I am of the impression that the mongers here are either shills or NPCs- prove me wrong, look it up if you'd like...

No, goofball. You are the blind one here, you are the one possessing antipathy and blind hate. The "Israelis" in regard to their actions as a whole are working really hard to deserve obliteration at this point. You sound historically illiterate or are a shill, there is no other way to call the stack of history here. I understand especially if you are older. The phenomenon is called "cognitive dissonance" given the premise you are arguing in good faith.

You have to realize Israeli lives are immeasurably more valuable than Palestinian lives, Syrian, Lebanese, Iranian lives. Why Israeli lives are more precious than Jewish American lives. Even if IDF murders their own citizens on October 7 then lies about it. Arabs are to blame.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Even if IDF murders their own citizens on October 7 then lies about it.

Can you provide verified proofs that is indeed what took place?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 2ndwind, 6MMWASP, 17 invisible), 1,586 guests, and 944 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,919
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.