Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I think people are waking up. And YES it can happen here.

Ostrich sticks his head in the sand where it’s all warm and fuzzy.

Guess what he’s left exposed. You got it, his arse as proper Brits would say.

I hope enough wake up soon enough to slow this snowball rolling straight to you know where. Maybe even stop it.

But I heard an old dude say a pessimist is an optimist with experience. I’m praying otherwise. There’s always hope for those still on the green side of the grass.

DF

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Dirtfarmer: Saw three bumper stickers at the gunshow over the weekend - "WE THE PEOPLE ARE PISSED OFF"!
I wish I had seen one for sale - I think you are right "people" are waking up.
I try to be optimistic and hopeful about the future of our country (for my VarmintChildren and VarmintGrandChildren sakes) but its getting harder and harder every year.
Hope all is well down Louisiana way - I want to come down your way and eat some Cajun food and mingle with some coon-ass country people!
One of my annual Varmint Hunting partners lives in New Orleans and he keeps wanting to host the VarmintWife and I to see and experience new Orleans. Its on my bucket list.
Take care and try to stay optimistic.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
It’s a different world with its own charms, food being one.

I tell my Cajun buds, I’m a Cajun by choice, not by birth.

Pass a good time, “Laissez les bons temps rouler”, pretty well sums it up.

But a real Frenchman can’t understand these Cajuns and vice versa.

i was once in Paris, France with a Cajun. I took French at LSU but wasn’t very good at it. I could converse with those folks better than he could, which surprised me.

DF

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yeah, the FBI is essentially trained by the ADL and the Southern Poverty Law Center. This has been the case for decades.

[Linked Image from static.jewishnews.co.uk]
Exactly.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Garandimal
[Linked Image from s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com]

GR
The funny thing is that the villainous quotes attributed to him are actually taken out of context. The reality is that he was warning the German people about tricks to look out for, not recommending that the German government should engage in them. Another example is the strategy of the Big Lie. He was warning the German people not to fall for it, but it's intentionally taken out of context to appear as though he were recommending the strategy to the German government. What's funny is that it's precisely the tactic of the big lie to take those quotes out of context to make them appear as though he were advocating them.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Fuck the FBI, they're worthless assholes. I pray that Pres. Putin puts a big firecracker right through the front door of their D.C. gang HQ
They will be knocking on your door shortly or worse, barging in at 5AM. Don't do any more than identify yourself.

Someone that knows how needs to repost that video, "DON'T TALK TO THE POLICE'', that goes double for the FBI, they do not tape your statement. They write it down afterwards.
Havent seen that video yet. Anyone have link as to which one it is?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
A woman on Kaotic website commented on social media about her disdain of Israel bombing civilian areas killing women/children/+ .

She made no threats - three fbi agents showed up at her door wanting to talk to her. She asked them if the U.S.A. still had the First Amendment? I could see by the scowl on their faces- they hate Constitutional Speak.
She wanted to see their ID's , they said we already told you who we were. They left as she recorded everything.
Another agency hired 87K new harrasser's

At least one of the agents has been in pics posted here on multiple occasions.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Eric308
If they're targeting the Eric Rudolphs among us, more power to them.

Remember 5-6 years back when you Lefties were bitchin & whaling about the SCOTUS appointees and how what Bitch McC was doing wasn't right?

It's called K A R M A and thatS hit comes back around.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Eric308
If they're targeting the Eric Rudolphs among us, more power to them.
Eric Rudolphs today, Eric308s tomorrow.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 49 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,747
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.