Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
The main take away from a majority of Strops posts are

1. All cops are evil
2. Cops shouldn't exist
3. Cops have never done anything positive, ever.

To argue with this irrational fùcking retard that can not comprehend reality is a complete waste of time.

Just agree and move on. All cops suck, are evil, should be murdered, the world would be better.

The end. Maybe one day he'll get his wish and the police will magically go away, I'm rooting for him.

The only people that claim all cops are evil are dud cops and supporters of dud cops.

Info that Schimmel and the .gov he worked for are corrupt somehow becomes ALL cops in your little temper tantrums.

Carry on carrying the water for them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by CCCC
Seems like I always have been a strong supporter of LEOs wherever we have lived and worked, and for very good reasons. But, great appreciation for all of the fine cops I have known or seen perform does not erase the experiences of the occasional bad ones - the contrast only intensifies the differences.

For me, the biggest lesson from this example is the attitude aspect. It pops up as a glaring example at times. No matter how much knowledge of the job and good training takes place, some individuals will abuse the role/authority and fail to serve as sworn. There is something in their makeup and personal needs that is overly selfish - so the specific knowledge, training and heavy authority tends to intensify the bad behavior they cannot resist.

One good addition to the LEO hiring criteria would be a definitive test to reveal such disqualifying personality and attitude traits - before any training is even attempted.

lol
Kindly explain the humor you derive from this.
No explanation??????? So, maybe it wasn't humorous at all, and the lol was what?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

1. All cops are evil
2. Cops shouldn't exist

To argue with this irrational fùcking retard that can not comprehend reality is a complete waste of time.

Just agree and move on. All cops suck, are evil, should be murdered, the world would be better.

The end. Maybe one day he'll get his wish and the police will magically go away, I'm rooting for him.

You're taking this personally, which is a sign of narcissism, or maybe you're taking it personally because you're just a bad cop.

If you were a good, mature cop delivering good policing I'd expect you to see the difference between those criticized and yourself.

If you can see the difference but fell you must defend bad cops out of some tribal instinct, then you are a big part of the problem.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Video cameras are a wonderful law enforcement tool. They convict lots of criminals and expose sorry police. Once when I was in one of our field sobriety testing classes I suggested we just video the test and that way the judge could see for himself what went on. Some of my fellow officers and the Agent teaching the class were big time against that idea.

Also, in my dealings with FBI Agents I learned they do not record interviews. They take notes. Incomplete notes.

In the case at hand I'm wondering why it took 3 months to fire the cop.

Last edited by Hastings; 04/22/24. Reason: added last sentence

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
In one of these videos the girl's dad said that his dad was a retired HP. I can't imagine him as a grandpa not looking at this and being outraged. I'm not for upholding kids when they are wrong and act disrespectful but jerking this gal out of the car for 7 mph over the speed limit and a burned out headlight should seem over the top to anyone.

Last edited by Jim1611; 04/22/24.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

1. All cops are evil
2. Cops shouldn't exist

You're taking this personally, which is a sign of narcissism, or maybe you're taking it personally because you're just a bad cop.

If you were a good, mature cop delivering good policing I'd expect you to see the difference between those criticized and yourself.

If you can see the difference but fell you must defend bad cops out of some tribal instinct, then you are a big part of the problem.

I'm not taking anything personally. I am making an objective observation. This incident are like many. An idiot did something wrong and should be held accountable.

He hates police. He will never acknowledge or discuss anything positive police do. That's fine.

There is zero reason to argue with him. Just agree and move on. Yes police are evil.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/22/24.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

1. All cops are evil
2. Cops shouldn't exist

I'm not taking anything personally. I am making an objective observation. This incident are like many. An idiot did something wrong and should be held accountable.

He hates police. He will never acknowledge or discuss anything positive police do. That's fine.

There is zero reason to argue with him. Just agree and move on. Yes police are evil.

Don't agree with him.

Just know when to ignore him.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Video cameras are a wonderful law enforcement tool. They convict lots of criminals and expose sorry police. Once when I was in one of our field sobriety testing classes I suggested we just video the test and that way the judge could see for himself what went on. Some of my fellow officers and the Agent teaching the class were big time against that idea.

Also, in my dealings with FBI Agents I learned they do not record interviews. They take notes. Incomplete notes.

Because it took a subpoena and 3 months for the video to go viral.

The city fathers were well aware what happened and decided to cover it up.

S
Strop10 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

1. All cops are evil
2. Cops shouldn't exist

Several aircraft have flown over you this week and no pieces flew off and hit you. If not this week, certainly that is the case in your lifetime.

Does that mean you hate aviation mechanics for failing to heap praise upon them for their quality of work living up to minimum advertised claims?

I don't hate aviation mechanics(despite my lack of fawning when they correctly use fasteners) but it seems reasonable to assume you are consistent in your approach to life.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Because it took a subpoena and 3 months for the video to go viral.

The city fathers were well aware what happened and decided to cover it up.
The chief or marshal or whatever his boss is ought to go also because the town council took his advice to not get rid of the officer.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

The cop was involved in an incident at a racetrack with a previous agency that appears to have played a role in his no longer working for that agency.

Long story short, the most recent agency knew what they were getting and didn't have a problem with his exhibiting similar behavior while working for them.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Strop10

1. All cops are evil
2. Cops shouldn't exist

Several aircraft have flown over you this week and no pieces flew off and hit you. If not this week, certainly that is the case in your lifetime.

Does that mean you hate aviation mechanics for failing to heap praise upon them for their quality of work living up to minimum advertised claims?

I don't hate aviation mechanics(despite my lack of fawning when they correctly use fasteners) but it seems reasonable to assume you are consistent in your approach to life.

I believe that airplane mechanics are generally trying to do their job correctly and I don't bìtch incessantly when they make a mistake or fail to do the job correctly. But I appreciate the ones that take their job seriously and do a good job.

That's the difference between me and you, reasonableness. All you do bìtch an besmerch.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Strop10

1. All cops are evil
2. Cops shouldn't exist

I believe that airplane mechanics are generally trying to do their job correctly and I don't bìtch incessantly when they make a mistake or fail to do the job correctly. But I appreciate the ones that take their job seriously and do a good job.

That's the difference between me and you, reasonableness. All you do bìtch an besmerch.

How would sharing news of something like the recent panel falling off the aircraft be bitching, unreasonable, or any other negative? Looks like it would just be sharing news to me.

I haven't seen you heaping praise on them at all so you hate them per your standards.

In fact, per your standards you should have been defending them in this thread. Instead, not a peep. Pure, seething, hatred.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...laska-boeing-737-9-max-in-the-news-again

You also haven't been killed(or nearly so) today via electrical contact, but have you launched in to lavish praise on electricians? Nope, so you hate them all too.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If after watching this video you can’t see the officer’s actions were wrong, and that the city tried to cover for him until the liability concerns were exposed, you may just be biased…

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
On my lunch so I didn't have a chance to read many posts but here's my suspicion. Any cop that manhandles a scared teen girl is cowardly. Anyone that wants to bad mouth all cops because of that is an idiot. Jackson Handjob will somehow justify the cop's actions. And finally, I leave a delightful video for Mr. Conrad.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Top water bait

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Is Jackoff Handjob still active, or did they put his whiny azz out to pasture already?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Top water bait
grin

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The chief and the entire chain of command that had responsibility for covering for the officer for months need to be fired also.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Jackson Handjob will somehow justify the cop's actions.

Well I guess you were correct in that you didn't read anything, since I did not justify anything, dumb fùck

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/22/24.
Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,307
Posts18,487,152
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.