Hop To
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Jackson Handjob will somehow justify the cop's actions.

Well I guess you were correct in that you didn't read anything, since I did not justify anything, dumb fùck

1st of all, I said Jackson Handjob, not Jackson Handy, so I don't know why you felt the need to to stick up for this Handjob fellow. 2nd of all, your sarcastic comments throughout this thread make it obvious what a butthurt little bitch you are when anyone criticizes a cop.

S
Strop10 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ribka
the cover image image generated for this video was pure click bait to initially enrage the viewer before they look at the real video of what really occurred . In this case the immature cop pugged up but he didn't lift her up and body slam her into the pavement

"I pulled her ass out, put her in an armbar, slammed her to the ground and got her into custody" - Officer Brian R.P. Schimmel bragging to an accomplice, 24 January 2024

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Strop10
"I pulled her ass out, put her in an armbar, slammed her to the ground and got her into custody" - Officer Brian R.P. Schimmel bragging to an accomplice, 24 January 2024

SHoulda been fired for that suckass armbar, much less the other crap.

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by ribka
the cover image image generated for this video was pure click bait to initially enrage the viewer before they look at the real video of what really occurred . In this case the immature cop pugged up but he didn't lift her up and body slam her into the pavement

I shook my head at this as well. It made very clear his aggressive attitude toward the girl. The hilarious part was how his tone and story changed when he described to her father that he had “assisted her out of the car.”

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
I can’t hear a lot of what was said before he uses force, and I don’t like to Monday morning QB, but I’m curious as to what urgency required that response. Questions and even outright contempt aren’t illegal.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
I can’t hear a lot of what was said before he uses force, and I don’t like to Monday morning QB, but I’m curious as to what urgency required that response. Questions and even outright contempt aren’t illegal.

The reason you can't hear a lot of what was said was because Officer Schimmel chose to not have his body camera on.

His oral and written versions of the incident do not match up well to video of the incident.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I don't necessarily think that other officer was an accomplice. He was probably thinking Schimmel was a dumbass.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't necessarily think that other officer was an accomplice. He was probably thinking Schimmel was a dumbass.

He was giving advice on how to make it stick so it wasn't adversarial.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
usually Leos have a thick skin. and dont let minor schit affect them and can shrug it off.

Used to be that way

LEOs should be pissed off on this over reaction. small town, very low crime and a female teenager who had a very low threat index committing a vehicle in fraction. this immature cop over reacted and should be schitcanned

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
The main take away from a majority of Strops posts are

1. All cops are evil
2. Cops shouldn't exist
3. Cops have never done anything positive, ever.

To argue with this irrational fùcking retard that can not comprehend reality is a complete waste of time.

Just agree and move on. All cops suck, are evil, should be murdered, the world would be better.

The end. Maybe one day he'll get his wish and the police will magically go away, I'm rooting for him.

You're taking this personally, which is a sign of narcissism, or maybe you're taking it personally because you're just a bad cop.

If you were a good, mature cop delivering good policing I'd expect you to see the difference between those criticized and yourself.

If you can see the difference but fell you must defend bad cops out of some tribal instinct, then you are a big part of the problem.

I'm not taking anything personally. I am making an objective observation. This incident are like many. An idiot did something wrong and should be held accountable.

He hates police. He will never acknowledge or discuss anything positive police do. That's fine.

There is zero reason to argue with him. Just agree and move on. Yes police are evil.

Several aircraft have flown over you this week and no pieces flew off and hit you. If not this week, certainly that is the case in your lifetime.

Does that mean you hate aviation mechanics for failing to heap praise upon them for their quality of work living up to minimum advertised claims?

I don't hate aviation mechanics(despite my lack of fawning when they correctly use fasteners) but it seems reasonable to assume you are consistent in your approach to life.

I believe that airplane mechanics are generally trying to do their job correctly and I don't bìtch incessantly when they make a mistake or fail to do the job correctly. But I appreciate the ones that take their job seriously and do a good job.

That's the difference between me and you, reasonableness. All you do bìtch an besmerch.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

That is not what I heard.

I heard the BU officer telling Schimmel he had done fugged up, in a very politically correct manner.

"I know these people. You better make sure you dot every I and cross every T."

I am sure BU officer went home that night and told his wife, "You won't believe what that fugging idiot did today."

I am glad they are eliminating Schimmel from the force before he recklessly killed someone. I do not know what had the idiot that wound up. You can hear the stress and emotion in his voice and see it in his actions from the time he got out of the patrol car.

Who knows, maybe he just found out the Mayor was screwing his wife, and this innocent High School girl took the punishment.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I am pro LEO. But that dude doesn’t earn the badge. There’s always barber college or he can find mirror type job where he shuts the fugk up and learns from a real professional. Let a qualified veteran show him the ropes and the culture. Any job in the public sphere (there’s probably eight to one LEO) should be aware of the pitfalls involved in that job. Everyone (almost) has a camera and recorder on them for example , that is moot in this instance due to the body cam) . Sheesh . We all want better for the profession.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

That is not what I heard.

I heard the BU officer telling Schimmel he had done fugged up, in a very politically correct manner.

"I know these people. You better make sure you dot every I and cross every T."

I am sure BU officer went home that night and told his wife, "You won't believe what that fugging idiot did today."

I am glad they are eliminating Schimmel from the force before he recklessly killed someone. I do not know what had the idiot that wound up. You can hear the stress and emotion in his voice and see it in his actions from the time he got out of the patrol car.

Who knows, maybe he just found out the Mayor was screwing his wife, and this innocent High School girl took the punishment.

That’s all possible . Or maybe you schidt in one hand and wished in the other .

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Supposedly this is the same cop, last year at Figure 8 Race @Speedrome in Indianapolis.

https://www.tiktok.com/@junkiewhisperer23/video/7233216767277927723

How are cops allowed to wear their uniform when 'off duty'? I know they have arrest powers at all times, but wearing their duty uniform while moonlighting seems like a great way to create legal issues for both their department, and their part time employer.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s about like any profession . You take what you can get to a point.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Supposedly this is the same cop, last year at Figure 8 Race @Speedrome in Indianapolis.

How are cops allowed to wear their uniform when 'off duty'? I know they have arrest powers at all times, but wearing their duty uniform while moonlighting seems like a great way to create legal issues for both their department, and their part time employer.

In those case they are usually paid through the department which has a contract for providing security services with the vendor. Legal issues are of little concern since the judgements against the department are paid by us….it ain’t no skin off their noses. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

In those case they are usually paid through the department which has a contract for providing security services with the vendor. Legal issues are of little concern since the judgements against the department are paid by us….it ain’t no skin off their noses. 😉

Even if literally not working, the agency employing them will frequently end up with the tab due to the off duty authority they will claim.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
It’s about like any profession . You take what you can get to a point.

The only thing new versus decades ago is video of incidents being recorded and shared.

Look at Officer Schimmel’s written version of events versus video of what actually happened.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/zNm6kngd71etPy21/?mibextid=oFDknk

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You can bet that his fellow officers are not proud of him or supporting him in any way. I have no way of knowing if they ridiculed him to his face but you can bet they did behind his back.

The backup officer was telling him that he f***ed, up, albeit politely. Hopefully the former officer will go into a line of work where he has no authority over people or animals.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Top water bait
grin

Good one Hastings - and great reply from you koloardos.

Last edited by kenjs1; 04/23/24.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
You can bet that his fellow officers are not proud of him or supporting him in any way. I have no way of knowing if they ridiculed him to his face but you can bet they did behind his back.

The backup officer was telling him that he f***ed, up, albeit politely. Hopefully the former officer will go into a line of work where he has no authority over people or animals.

You mean his fellow officers were aware of his sketchy behavior and let him carry off a bound captive anyway?

And were fine with him harming a member of the public on the chance they might be rid of him?

Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 66 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,302
Posts18,487,100
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.