-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That cop is on a power trip and it needs to end. He has issues to say the least.

Ya'll caught the part where the father said his Dad was retired hwy. patrol. I'm betting the Dad is not stupid to the system and knew exactly how to handle the situation. I'm also betting that he knew his daughter was guilty of nothing more than the stated faulty headlight and minor speeding.
There's a time and place for everything and Dad knew that right then was not the right time to argue with that cop.

I suspect he'll let the lawyer do the arguing and Indiana taxpayers are going to be toting the note in the end.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where are all of the "just comply" comments that we see in these discussions. We wouldn't be having this conversation if she had just complied, would we?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I find it interesting that the guy narrates the video in the beginning and relays what 'Mom says but doesn't play the audio while the cop is talking to her just before he arrests her, but then the audio is played when he's pissed to show he's a bad man.

Try again.

I think the cop needs to learn a little more patience with 18 year old girls but then again it appears she refused to get out of the car when told to do so.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
That punk needs an ass beating, bad!
That's the only thing left that will reinstall the respect for the citizenry that they supposedly serve, back into these taxpayer funded thugs. This blue POS should get a private, surprise visit from some men in that community. When he heals up, maybe his attitude and respect for the townsfolk will be improved.

S
Strop10 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
that Piece Of Schit cop can not control his emotions and is a liar and and a danger to the public... needs to be arrested/convicted and never allowed to be involved in Law Enforcement or carry a firearm...

His colleagues and town council are ok with his behavior.

https://www.wfft.com/news/town-coun...9953c82-fc37-11ee-8c5a-4795b726229f.html

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I find it interesting that the guy narrates the video in the beginning and relays what 'Mom says but doesn't play the audio while the cop is talking to her just before he arrests her, but then the audio is played when he's pissed to show he's a bad man.

Try again.

I think the cop needs to learn a little more patience with 18 year old girls but then again it appears she refused to get out of the car when told to do so.

Seems likely you knew this, but in case others didn't catch it, the reason there is no audio is because he didn't turn his bodycam on.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Cop's a dick! Needs an attitude adjustment and find a new line of work! Pay the girl!

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco
Cop's a dick! Needs an attitude adjustment and find a new line of work! Pay the girl!

The cops there are ok with his actions and the town.gov is too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Calvin
Cops aren’t gentle if they have to remove you from a vehicle.

Why did he "have" to remove her from the vehicle?

Guess he didn't "have" to remove her from the vehicle.

Sounds like she refused to identify herself. On the video, it appears he spent a good deal of time trying to talk her out. Then he took her out.

The dad didn’t seem to even care.
Her Dad cared exactly the right amount. He came down and made sure the girl was no longer being mishandled, or abused. His presence was all that was necessary to protect her interests. Apparently he followed to the Police Station, posted bail, and took her home.

There could be no profit in engaging the officers on the street. The time for that is later, in the court room, and via the 'net, the court of public opinion.

Yup. The cop’s demeanor changed the instant dad showed up. I think he knew he was gonna be in deep doo-doo. I noticed the backup officer, who knew the family, got out of there quickly.

Yeah.

I disagree with the narrative on the family.
My take?
I heard "It's a good family". From the backup.

Then he advised the ass, not on how to deal with a bad family, but that these were
good, smart, people. Not white trash, but folks with brains, money, and standing in the community.

"Good family" doesn't mean innocence at all.

I'm pretty piassed at the backup cop. He obviously knew what was going on,
but instead of trying to right it, he jumped into the cover up.
So untypical from the honest self-policing policies and traditions in law enforcement.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that Piece Of Schit cop can not control his emotions and is a liar and and a danger to the public... needs to be arrested/convicted and never allowed to be involved in Law Enforcement or carry a firearm...

No they aren't.
On advice of consul that was their response.
To come out and call him a POS that they shouldn't have had on the payroll would
be an admission of guilt played in the civil trial.

So, they publicly support their officers. (Also a morale play)
While everyone knows the deal.
That makes an eventual settlement more likely and cheaper.
Something done quietly, with a gag order and everything buried.
That then protects the elected officials, the police chief, and even makes it more like for Officer Bad Ass to move on the Serve and Protect other helpless citizens.
So he can eventually get his 20 year retirement for a Life of Unselfishly Serving the Citizens.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Try again.

Seems likely you knew this, but in case others didn't catch it, the reason there is no audio is because he didn't turn his bodycam on.

I just glanced through it but I did catch the anti cop narration of the narrator.

Because of the anti cop narration it leads one who wa to to remain unemotional and find the truth to not believe the guys whe story.

Like I said I think the cop needs to learn to have more patience with a 18 year old girl. He should probably be disciplined and take a few classes but beaten, fi e ed, and jailed. Naw.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That cop is a liabilty to that small town and the towns ins. rates are probably going to get jacked once the lawsuit for civil rights violations is settled.
Can anyone say higher property taxes due to the cities liabilty ins. going up? Thanks officer schmuck.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
That punk needs an ass beating, bad!

What are you waiting for? Go do the right thing, you even know where to find him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes ?? Noting, you have already tried twice.

How many black eyes has your wife had ? Did you train her good ?

I didn't watch the video and I don't know what happened to trigger this guy.
But you will state an opinion.

But, refusing to have a conversation with an on duty officer can lead to bad things when he has a good reason to stop you.
Why? You ever heard of the 5th amendment ? No good can come from conversing with cops. No need to !

In 32 years I only had to manhandle a young female once. Her mother was standing there watching it and wasn't upset with me. The girl went to juvenile detention with the mother's blessings.
Good job staying safe out there !!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like I said I think the cop needs to learn to have more patience with a 18 year old girl. He should probably be disciplined and take a few classes but beaten, fi e ed, and jailed. Naw.

I'm thinking you might have a different opinion, were it your wife /daughter/grand daughter in that video.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Dude is on a power trip

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So that girl’s reaction during and after being manhandled like that belies any accusation that she was anything less than completely cooperative throughout that encounter. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone that calm. In fact, she was far more calm and level than the cop whose voice was quivering with suppressed rage and emotion throughout. I suspect steroids at play here.

In any case, completely uncalled for and I have to say the child and her father do great credit to themselves with their behavior throughout. I hope they sue the schit out of the town.

This guy is a menace and needs to be beaten, fired, and jailed. The depravity and entitlement necessary to do that to a girl like that make him completely unsuitable to even be walking the streets with civilized persons, much less being a police officer. In a more civilized age, a mob of concerned citizens would likely have already dispatched him.

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/19/24.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Am sure he is real proud of himself,,,, wonder if he has a daughter

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

No they aren't.
On advice of consul that was their response.
To come out and call him a POS that they shouldn't have had on the payroll would
be an admission of guilt played in the civil trial.

So, they publicly support their officers. (Also a morale play)
While everyone knows the deal.
That makes an eventual settlement more likely and cheaper.
Something done quietly, with a gag order and everything buried.
That then protects the elected officials, the police chief, and even makes it more like for Officer Bad Ass to move on the Serve and Protect other helpless citizens.
So he can eventually get his 20 year retirement for a Life of Unselfishly Serving the Citizens.

Their only complaint was letting the father talk to the daughter and the letting him continue on shows further support for his actions.

If they had a problem with his actions he would be inline to get set up for being shot in the face, a la Frank Serpico, which isn't in his future due to his being what they want.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Wow! What an [bleep]. Definitely doesn't need a badge.

Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,315
Posts18,487,306
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.