Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
If I could just get a proper Royal Cola and current TeeVee guide, I’d say fugk you Moolinls and Gin Ex’s type.I got my Tiremint and $59 pension. GFY I werked.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Ringman
Where are all of these massive amounts of money where these United States citizens are supposed to be getting?

How much money was printed by the government in gold towns or silver towns when the prices skyrocketed??

If the government printed a warehouse full of money and it doesn't get to the people prices don't go up.

But some people are greedy then the price is go up. It's all greed.
Rich,

Remember all those Covid checks, remember student loan forgiveness, remember earned income credit, remember child tax credits, remember people who get 10,000 dollar tax refunds, when they have paid zero to $1000 dollars in with holding all year, remember obama phones, remember food stamps and EBT cards, remember HUD housing allowances, remember "energy assistance, remember free school lunches......three times a day, remember $15/hr at every burger joint in the country, and $10 for a Whopper and fries, remember indefinitely extended unemployment benefits, remember employer benefits paid for keeping the doors open during the pandemic!

It goes on. The list is endless. Lots and lots of cash circulating in this economy, competing for the same goods as was always available.

Why does a Chevy Truck or Tahoe cost $100K? Because people will pay it.

As soon as the consumer ceases to buy, the price will come down. It matters not what the goods are.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Where are all of these massive amounts of money where these United States citizens are supposed to be getting?

How much money was printed by the government in gold towns or silver towns when the prices skyrocketed??

If the government printed a warehouse full of money and it doesn't get to the people prices don't go up.

Rich,

Remember all those Covid checks, remember student loan forgiveness, remember earned income credit, remember child tax credits, remember people who get 10,000 dollar tax refunds, when they have paid zero to $1000 dollars in with holding all year, remember obama phones, remember food stamps and EBT cards, remember HUD housing allowances, remember "energy assistance, remember free school lunches......three times a day, remember $15/hr at every burger joint in the country, and $10 for a Whopper and fries, remember indefinitely extended unemployment benefits, remember employer benefits paid for keeping the doors open during the pandemic!

It goes on. The list is endless. Lots and lots of cash circulating in this economy, competing for the same goods as was always available.

As soon as the consumer ceases to buy, the price will come down. It matters not what the goods are.

Remember when you were a regurgitating , self over educated retard? I do. You fuggin retard

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Think of it like a see saw on the playground. on one side you have all of the dollars in circulation. On the other side is everything of value, goods and services that have real value.
They are balancing each other out.
When money is printed and added to circulation then it naturally tries to balance. So everything of real value over time rises in dollar value to match the.dollars in circulation.
The dollars are devalued because it takes more of them to buy something with real value than it did before the new dollars were added.
What it means to us when they added 20% more dollars to the economy during the covid scam, is the 1000 dollars we had in our savings account. Only buys 800 dollars worth of stuff now. The SOBs stole 20% of our work and savings.

It is the only real world way to reduce the National Debt. As if anyone in .gov really give a schitt about the National Debt.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Perhaps some educated individual could tell me how printing money causes inflation.

Exactly the same way as evolution creates new species….so simple even a young earth prophet can understand it. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
JFC

If you’re on the recess court with 20 marbles and everyone is gawking over them then someone else dumps 50 marbles out, yours aren’t so shiny anymore.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Oh goads, I somwon has 37.5 cyon in a waearhus , then they don’t meen squat. Can I still have my free Coffey?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Rich,

Your post is full of emotional garbage.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That would require a contraction of the money supply, which isn't going to happen. Prices are never going down under the current system.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Think about the first bit of this, do it eyes closed if you must but the amount of money out there - really isn't cash like you have in your wallet. We give 10b to Ukraine, we don't wait for the printing presses to fire up - we just "create it" electronically and send.

Me

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump and Biden flooded the market with more than $5 Trillion during the pandemic and folks spent it like drunken democrats. Too much money chasing too few goods. Toss on top of that Team Biden's disastrous energy policies and the only predictable outcome was red hot inflation.

A perfect storm created by morons.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/03/11/us/how-covid-stimulus-money-was-spent.html

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
The OP is just another old fugk similar to wabitard, asks a question, for attention being an octogenarian. Fails to ever return to the thread to engage responses.

Ohhh Sugartits, let me post 19 paragraphs of cut n paste. I want to feel important and impress a 79 yr old dipchit

Ringman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Rich,

Thank you, Idahoo_Shooter. You gave me some facts I overlooked.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yup inflation all right.
General Mills gives a $300 million dividend to investors, bought back $150 million in stock to enrich exects and investors and pays its CEO $16 million. It makes $2.1 billion a year in profit.

It is raising prices on cereals 20% and blaming "inflation".

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And the only reason why General Mills is able to do all that is because there is too much money in consumers' hands. You can't raise prices by 20% if there is no money in the market. Well you can of course, but you won't stay in business long.

If we truly want to bring inflation down nothing can do it better than a strong recession. And the only hope for a strong recession is for consumers to stop buying $hit.

The pandemic free money handout will be felt for years to come.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
There is still 1/4 or more covid monies yet to be spent by .gov .

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We have not yet seen the full inflationary effect of our currency creation because much of the currency is in foreign markets (hence the common observation that we have "exported" our inflation to other countries). This is why we have not seen the commensurate inflation here, based on the amount of debt/currency creation.

As foreign sovereigns de-dollarize (sell/redeem US debt and refuse to buy more) we will see dollars come flooding home...and the price inflation will be epic.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tarbe
We have not yet seen the full inflationary effect of our currency creation because much of the currency is in foreign markets (hence the common observation that we have "exported" our inflation to other countries). This is why we have not seen the commensurate inflation here, based on the amount of debt/currency creation.

As foreign sovereigns de-dollarize (sell/redeem US debt and refuse to buy more) we will see dollars come flooding home...and the price inflation will be epic.
I wish I had thought of that. grin

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
inflation is one thing but corporate greed is another and i think some CEO guys/ladies are lining their pockets and using that for an excuse
just look at beef prices versus chicken and pork... somehow bacon is worth $8 dollars a pound now and loin is under $4 chicken is still under $3 but a dozen eggs was what $5 not long ago...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Tarbe

I wish I had thought of that. grin

Not everyone gets to live on here and read every post!! smile

At least you know there is one other goober in your camp!

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 10gaugeman, 17Fan, 65 invisible), 2,319 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,325
Posts18,487,480
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.