Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
And 4 more years, or until he's dead, of Biden.

Trump will never set foot in the WH again & he will be convicted in NY or GA, or both.

And there's nothing he can do to prevent it & nothing will happen when he is convicted, except that he will go to jail.

Yet no defined crime has been committed in either case.

This is what the country has come to..............because we, the people, have allowed it to happen.

But some still think the ship will be righted when it's already hard on the rocks.

MMß
I want to disagree with you but can't not looking good for Trump he even knows it he looks worried, and he should. Shame what this country has become not the America it once was.

Spot on!!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Dons99
Originally Posted by wabigoon
If we were true patriots, we'd do more than talk.
Some will but they sure as h-ell ain't gonna talk about it here.
FAFO is the operative word(s) here now. Never tip your hand…

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by RAM
The Dem.'s introduce a Bill to strip Trump of SS protection. A seated Juror is on-line stating "Trump has to go", the "Judge" has telegraphed that if (when) Convicted, he will not allow him to stay out of Prison pending appeal.

Sure sounds like the fix is in.

Are you an advocate for cutting off his nuts?

Kinda seems like it CYI boi...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
Why do you suppose the dems want to remove Trump’s SS protection? Think they fear their two tier justice system may fail them and they won’t get a conviction and they will have to go to the final stage to prevent Trumps return to the presidency?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Riverc
To
Originally Posted by Wrapids
Hope he drops the soap in the shower.
You sound like you never spent any time in jail or prison how would you know you watch to many TV movies.

I think she’s projecting and fantasizing…oh the things she could do with a smuggled strap-on and a little prison soap.

PS…something tells me that wrapids spent more than her fair share of time in prison…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
LOL, comparing yourself to Trump now, how pathetic you truly are

It's pretty pathetic to lie and say you're a Trumpster when you low-rate all he does and essentially call him a liar for saying We will Make America Great Again.

I think Trump and I trust The Plan and The Military he revamped. He'd know he had no chance of surviving this if he couldn't depend on them.

I think Trump and I also have Faith in the Lord answering our prayers and we both know that in the battle between Good (GOD) AND EVIL (Satan) GOD wins.

I also think both Trump and I believe what he says, which is more than can be said for you.

Trump and I each have a high IQ, something about which you have no clue.

Connect the Dots re Trump and the Military. The Cabal took out Lincoln, made Reagan relent, and killed JFK. They have made 67 attempts on Trump and he's still playing 5D chess.

He's taught the world about a Deep State, Fake Nues, Vote Fraud, Dual Justice System, Weaponized 3 letter Agencies, Biden Crime Family, Foreign Aid kickbacks, and now he's teaching the people about Election Interference.

He's tried to teach people about Q so they could read the drops and get a clue. People like you and the Genius Crew and the Dumbassed Crew chose to listen to the Clowns puppets, namely Jeff Bezos and the Washington Post. Are the Clowns In America your Puppetmasters too as they are for some on the Dumbassed Crew?

Regardless, you missed Trump's hundreds of clues about Q and now you're clueless about the Plan too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/22/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think this is what happens. Us Patriots will begin a year of Celebration. The trials will start in Ernest and will be seen on TV. Why?

It will be necessary in order for We The People to see the Republic has had Lady Justice return to power and that there is no longer a dual justice system.

As Trump said, "You will get tired of winning."

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/22/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Oh my.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
LOL, comparing yourself to Trump now, how pathetic you truly are

It's pretty pathetic to lie and say you're a Trumpster when you low-rate all he does and essentially call him a liar for saying We will Make America Great Again.

I think Trump and I trust The Plan and The Military he revamped. He'd know he had no chance of surviving this if he couldn't depend on them.

I think Trump and I also have Faith in the Lord answering our prayers and we both know that in the battle between Good (GOD) AND EVIL (Satan) GOD wins.

I also think both Trump and I believe what he says, which is more than can be said for you.

Connect the Dots re Trump and the Military. The Cabal took out Lincoln, made Reagan relent, and killed JFK. They have made 67 attempts on Trump and he's still playing 5D chess.

He's taught the world about a Deep State, Fake Nues, Vote Fraud, Dual Justice System, Weaponized 3 letter Agencies, Biden Crime Family, Foreign Aid kickbacks, and now he's teaching the people about Election Interference.

He's tried to teach people about Q so they could read the drops and get a clue. People like you and the Genius Crew and the Dumbassed Crew chose to listen to the Clowns puppets, namely Jeff Bezos and the Washington Post. Are the Clowns In America your Puppetmasters too as they are for some on the Dumbassed Crew?

Regardless, you missed Trump's hundreds of clues about Q and now you're clueless about the Plan too.

That would be wonderful, but I won't hold my breath. Who is going to make things right? The silent majority? They are dead or not far from it. There lies this fantasy and the soon to be revealed truth. Curious as to how close it comes to the mark.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by geedubya
Democrat House reps stop just short of explicitly calling for Trump’s assassination

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...y_calling_for_trump_s_assassination.html

ya!

GWB

That human excrement Thompson is the dumbest pos I think i've ever seen in DC in my lifetime.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
The list is long indeed but I still say Sandy Cortez wears the crown.

The way life should be.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It's pretty evident as to why Trump is suckering the left into getting rid of Presidential Immunity. Trump now has his sights on Killery and Zero.

jaquartz: How does getting rid of presidential immunity help Trump defeat Hilary?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I don't see it as the government sending troops to overcome us. All they have to do is incite the leftist lowlifes, who are presently having Jew/White people hate ins at various universities and shut down the supply chain. This has already happened in a smaller way by the blue cities allowing shoplifting to go unchecked, causing stores to shut down. When nothing is getting into the big cities the natural thing for these animals to do would be to go out in rural areas looking to fill their needs. This is where we come in but still. I have looked at protecting the little valley I live in. There are three good paved roads in. Three very good choke points but in this 10x12 mile area I doubt there are enough people to properly defend two of these chokepoints at a time. Certainly not enough to patrol the gaps. If it turned into a house to house fight pretty sure if I wanted to I could take the whole place with less than 40 men. Luckily where I live there is only one big city nearby and I figure what is left after the chaos starts there won't hopefully be a huge threat in my area. The logical thing to do would be to encircle and contain the cities that have turned hot and begin a Phoenix operation. However that is about when Martial law will be called into play and lucky again I live in Texas. That is two lucky's. Suppose you lived near Portland, Seattle, Chicago,Colorado, New York? In Texas pretty sure Abbott will use the national guard for good. Not so much in my opinion would Hockul,Kotek,Polis, Inslee or Pritzker. The funny thing is the states the most damage will occur will be Blue states. Just like in the 2020 riots. That's the bright side? On the other hand you can bet the bad actors here from China,Iran and others will immediately attack our water and energy supplies. No matter how you look at it, not pretty. About that bright side, seems our leftard posters will suffer the most.

Last edited by rickt300; 04/23/24.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
What happens? He gets even more minority votes.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by RAM
50 years of the Pussifacation of the American male will do that to a Society.
Good point. Sometimes I feel a rage inside me when I think of what has been done to the future of this nation. I won't post any thoughts that enter my mind but with a moral upbringing and appreciation for the life of others I tell myself to tone it down. I would have to be pushed much further than I have to do anything different. I think many of us are in that same boat. But I can imagine there are people not so stable in their lives and minds that might react in a violent way if something bad were to happen to Trump. I'm not painting a picture as these folks being bad either. I'm 62 and have great memories of how America was in my youth. Many in our nation never saw that. All they have seen are open deceit and an ever decay of morals. In a way what hope do they have. Those are the type people that will rise up and decide to die is better than to live in a slave state. Only time will tell and in being a part of this place for a few years I've seen that more often than not we have no idea what we're talking about.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by RAM
Good point. Sometimes I feel a rage inside me when I think of what has been done to the future of this nation. I won't post any thoughts that enter my mind but with a moral upbringing and appreciation for the life of others I tell myself to tone it down. I would have to be pushed much further than I have to do anything different. I think many of us are in that same boat. But I can imagine there are people not so stable in their lives and minds that might react in a violent way if something bad were to happen to Trump. I'm not painting a picture as these folks being bad either. I'm 62 and have great memories of how America was in my youth. Many in our nation never saw that. All they have seen are open deceit and an ever decay of morals. In a way what hope do they have. Those are the type people that will rise up and decide to die is better than to live in a slave state. Only time will tell and in being a part of this place for a few years I've seen that more often than not we have no idea what we're talking about.

Yes. I will say my life in America has been outstanding. So sad the youth of today have nothing but screens to stare at. They are captured.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Act 3 is where Trump is in prison and his victory in the 2024 election is announced.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by RAM

Yes. I will say my life in America has been outstanding. So sad the youth of today have nothing but screens to stare at. They are captured.

It aint over yet, my friend. Nice dog by the way!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by RAM

It aint over yet, my friend. Nice dog by the way!
Definitely not over, the Uniparty has much, much more destruction and chaos on the horizon. Much more.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
I think he will be the first president elected while incarcerated.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 64 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,284
Posts18,486,844
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.