Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Lots of wishful thinking here.

"Swamp" or whatever the term is will stay intact. Nobody will be laid off except a few scapegoats perhaps. Complete gridlock in congress and everything he will do will be met with major resistance.

Wall-- probably not as it didn't get done first term but I am holding out hope. Border will be tightened up more than Biden. Mass deportations? I'll believe it when I see it.

Hopefully he opens energy wide open to get those costs down. Get us away from that green crap. That alone is worth putting the guy in office.

Hopefully he appoints a pile of judges.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Pardons issued for all J6ers.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
All these things being mentioned needed to happen when he took office after the 2016 election. I was shocked when not only didn't any of it happen, but he hired the deep state to advise him and administer his administration.

You are going to cause emotional outbursts with a statement like that.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
First order would be to pick a cabinet that will support him. Last time the swamp helped him pick and they chose backstabbing swamp creatures.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
His first move is to sack the whole government. All the cabinet heads gotta go. All unelected bureaucrats . IF he's elected. Doesn't sound possible as the swamp is firmly embedded like the black legged tick I took of my leg yesterday.

Purge the whole lot. He only has 4 more years so he better clean house quick or they will back stab him every chance they get.

When elected JFK asked IKE for advice. IKE said you gotta be brutal. If the people you surround yourself with don't follow orders and do what you want get rid of them immediately.

MAGA!
Don would need a VP with the same fire. Donald won't be around long enough to get rid of activist judges. 4 years of Donald 8 years of a capable VP. I only see one person who can do this and that is Ron DeSantis.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Pardons issued for all J6ers.

And make the J6 committee serve the sentences.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Put WW3 on hold. (cool your jets NATO vampires)
Close the f..king border already.
Appoint Attila the Hun to DOJ and start on cleaning house in the Federal Judiciary. How, you ask? There is a little known and never used law called the Hiss Act...it allows federal pensions to be revoked if a federal judge, "betrays the public trust". Won't take long for the black robed idiots to get the message.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Javier Milei in Argentina is showing the way. Shut down half of the gov't departments and forced big budget cuts in the rest. Gotta start it on day 1.

Once the bureaucrats are out of a job, they'll lose a lot of their incentive.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Call up the national guard to keep the commies from burning the country down.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Drill baby drill

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
His first move is to sack the whole government. All the cabinet heads gotta go. All unelected bureaucrats.

Purge the whole lot. He only has 4 more years so he better clean house quick or they will back stab him every chance they get.
!

Problem is...whom can Trump trust to find the "right" replacements.

Fool me once...

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Gawd this ain’t Rocket Science..

Everyone at the Top of the DOJ is asked to Resign..

Just like Clinton did

The Black Jesus Did

Emanuel didn’t do the First Time ..

F’ck All

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If most aspects of the lives of the citizenry - our ability to do our work, run our businesses and organizations, enable shelter, food, drink and sleep for our families - were truly dependent on the functions of the more onerous government agencies, shaking down those agencies might be of concern. But, they are not central to our lives and we do not depend on them in any immediate sense. To a large extent, they have proven themselves to be self-serving, willing to work as political tools, and more troublesome than valuable to us.

So, what would it cost the citizenry to support the total shakedown and major revision of the worst case agencies? Time, patience, maybe some uncertainty/confusion in the short run as a trade off for the hope of sorely needed serious changes of direction/behavior/performance. To accomplish that would require gutsy, courageous, tenacious and very astute leadership - and serious protection/support of that leadership.

The required combo of strategies/decisions/actions is a huge demand, partly because diseases that develop in creeping increments over a long time period are the most difficult to cure. There is an unknown quantity of crooked, greedy, politically driven actors on our payroll all through those systems - people not driven by noble values who would strongly resist efforts to clean up their mess - would fight like cornered rats to keep what they have acquired at our expense. Anybody want to lead that project?

Well, why not - for what are the alternatives at this point? In the minds of some - who may be correct - it may take a dreamer to hold hope for dramatic correction. Such hope can envision election of an individual who has the noted qualities and will step up and out in front - put it on the line, face the huge risks and dangers, and grind, grind, grind every day to accomplish as much of it as possible. Is there another way?

If by virtue of a quasi miracle we were to gain such a President to replace the liar-and-crook-in-chief, that leader would do well invite, obtain and constantly reinforce a massive multi-partisan voice of citizen support for the noted tasks. Then, hire (on a temporary basis, only until their work is done) a cadre of wise, experienced, tough-minded, apolitical old/experienced guys and gals - who have little or nothing to lose and not much left in life beyond love of the Constitution - to surely and swiftly do what is needed, setting up the big moves to be made by the leader. Just a few thoughts. Any volunteers?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He will be a man alone on an island .

The Senate will not confirm a single cabinet member unless they are Swamp/Establishment approved.

That will put his administration in the same boat as 2017.

He will not get elected, but if by some miracle he manages to pull it off, Jeffries will impeach him on day one and the Senate will convict

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
He will probably do the same thing as his first term and shut off the foreign aid

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Call up the national guard to keep the commies from burning the country down.
That's a strong possiblity I suspect if he wins that's when the trouble is going to start.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Javier Milei in Argentina is showing the way. Shut down half of the gov't departments and forced big budget cuts in the rest. Gotta start it on day 1.

Once the bureaucrats are out of a job, they'll lose a lot of their incentive.
Hope you right that is what needs to be done.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’d hope that he would dismantle the intelligence apparatus, eliminate the unelected bureaucrats and fundamentally dismantle the dangerous and corrupt system that has plagued our nation since before JFK was murdered! We need a TOP to BOTTOM reorganization of every single governmental agency and the elimination of 90+% of them.

These activist judges should face significant consequences for their election interference!
This would all be amazing!!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kappa8
His first move is to sack the whole government. All the cabinet heads gotta go. All unelected bureaucrats.

!

Problem is...whom can Trump trust to find the "right" replacements.

Fool me once...
Hire a team made up of Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul, Douglas Macgregor, and Ann Coulter, to approve all replacement hiring.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by rickt300
I think it will have to be the removal and replacement of Wray and the CIA director Burns and Garland. Then the arrests of all who worked to suppress political speech on social media. DHS would face similar actions, CISA also. Since Trump would have to use the DOJ to pull off much of this, none of whom have shown the slightest hint of integrity I don't see it happening. His first four years were interfered with to an incredible degree, I see this happening again. For this single reason I don't see the election of Trump as anything but the ignition of unrest.

Anyone with a more positive view? Care to share it?

The Election is for President, not Grand Emperor King and Dictator for Life.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (222Sako, 160user, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,278
Posts18,486,771
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.