Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Fred Reed. Isn't that the dude that doesn't even live in the US?

One must be a resident of the USA to make intelligent observations and commentary?

You damn scampy. One must be a resident of the USA to have any respected input. I'm really tired of the piers morgans of the world.

You can bitch all you want, but your opinion is a fart in a hurricane if you are not a citizen and/or don't live here.

Funny how all these squirters will die on a cross to maintain US citizenship. I'm thinking of one I know right now. Democrat voting dumbass. She's in Canada and the only thing she knows is CNN and MSNBC garbage. (Told me she can't get Fox where she is).

Fugk all of em. And him especially, if I'm remembering correctly that he was a democrat. If i'm wrong on that, he gets a pass on that. But only that.

Yep. I was right.
https://fredoneverything.org/this-trump-thing-aspects-of-a-wrecking-ball/

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The big fall came when congress was allowed to set their own pay and set up a pension system. That created professional politicians and that means corruption.

And never mind no term limits. It's akin to a perpetual malady.

(our) Congress set it up for perpetual riches to be gained at the expense of the citizenry.
This goes against everything the framers had in mind, the very being of the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights.

They(we allowed) created a separate class, not of royalty or super rich but a class with plenty of wealth and something far worse, they made this class untouchable by those they are to serve.

I agree, Raeford. The framers had no intention of creating this perpetually rich class as we have now.. where these creeps go to Washington with $200k to their name and pop out on the other end with $100M. It's disgusting and this clown world in perpetuity will never change on their own. Whether we like it or not, it's been left to us. To "serve" has become nothing more than a loquacious term congress critters love to throw around.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Q
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Q
The pay and pension system is chickenfeed. What [bleep] this country was the 16th Amendment (universal income tax). The power to tax is the power to destroy. The beauty of the previous federal system was that taxation was localized and concentrated at the state level. While still subject to abuse, keeping it at the state level limits the ability to turn income tax into a nationwide system of theft and redistribution of income.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 4,077 guests, and 1,376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,700
Posts18,534,642
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.