-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sadly,the new "Cutting Edge" Reupold's don't do worth a fhuqk,in side by each extrapolations. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Though in "fairness",they do cost more. Hint.

Just sayin'...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Betty Sue, you can keep reposting the same photo over and over and over again and keep copy-pasting the same text time and time and time again.

Repeating the lie over and over like your hero Berry Obama doesn't make it true.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Emotional Investment,GREATLY exceeds your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",while you FIXATE moot numbers. Few things mean LESS,than arbitrary parallax "yardage settings",unless one is a Professional Victim and "shoots" as "much" as you. Hint.

Your Homoerotic Fantasies,are well beyond "telling". How many times a day,do you "think" about me and what am I wearing? Hint.

It's your Imagination and certainly feel free to Pretend with it,in the manner which best fulfills your NEEDS. Hint.

Brokedick Professional Victims are adept at "justifying" the simplistic fact,that they are Thieving Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit,to fuel their DREAMS. Hint.

"Tell" me "more",as you are doing "GREAT!",rattling pom-pom's on the sidelines of "Life". Hint.

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies and you may as well steal my punctuation too. Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. It's not like someone like you,could "afford" their own camera and my cup runneth over. Hint.

Pardon my having such a profound influence on your HILARIOUS "life". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Betty Sue, you can keep reposting the same photo over and over and over again and keep copy-pasting the same text time and time and time again.

Repeating the lie over and over like your hero Berry Obama doesn't make it true.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by earlybrd
You voted for Obama Larry?

He won't deny it. Hmm

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Emotional Investment,GREATLY exceeds your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",while you FIXATE moot numbers. Few things mean LESS,than arbitrary parallax "yardage settings",unless one is a Professional Victim and "shoots" as "much" as you. Hint.

Your Homoerotic Fantasies,are well beyond "telling". How many times a day,do you "think" about me and what am I wearing? Hint.

It's your Imagination and certainly feel free to Pretend with it,in the manner which best fulfills your NEEDS. Hint.

Brokedick Professional Victims are adept at "justifying" the simplistic fact,that they are Thieving Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit,to fuel their DREAMS. Hint.

"Tell" me "more",as you are doing "GREAT!",rattling pom-pom's on the sidelines of "Life". Hint.

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies and you may as well steal my punctuation too. Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. It's not like someone like you,could "afford" their own camera and my cup runneth over. Hint.

Pardon my having such a profound influence on your HILARIOUS "life",as you Pretend aloud. Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
The tremors help compensate for the parallax ineptitude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

You CLUELESS Crying Kchunts are a hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here’s an idea.
Why don’t you doubting morons post up some pics of you doing a rtz multi group test?
Or a ttt ?
Instead of offering nothing but verbal bull!?$$.
In other words for the slow …. Put up or shut up.

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know….. I know…….. you guys will talk some smack and huff and puff but in the end that’s all it will be .

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell...you sound like the guy who was there,when I was shooting the Goat Fhuqk MK5 HD. Hint.(grin)

The Paper Hat Brigade isn't going to fire ANY live ammo at anything,but they will espouse Imagination and Pretend. Hint.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Btw. I’m still laughing several times a day.
Holding the target up, then turning it 90 degrees and saying you can’t even tell what I was shooting at!
Wish I had it on video ……….. priceless!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You were on point,when you stated "a guy could do better than that,hip shooting #4 Buckshot at 40yds". Hint.(grin)

That was of course the MK4 HD 2.5-10x FFP Mil/Mil and Reupold should consider your critique,for their literature. Hint.

After Testing,I believe that scope is now legal in 37 States during Archery Season,on a Centerfire. Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by raghorn
Here’s an idea.
Why don’t you doubting morons post up some pics of you doing a rtz multi group test?
Or a ttt ?

Probably because most here are not wannabe "influencers" with an overinflated ego and chip on their shoulder against everything and everyone not in their own tiny world.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As an aside,I just happened to look this morning and Mile High had the Accuracy International AT-X stock hinge in stock,so I hopped on it. Just looked and I may have gotten the last one?!? Hint.

I'm thinking we had talked about same,for the boats and what not,as well as cleaning. I'll go the "wrong" way on mine,to help protect the bolt. Hint.

If it sucks,there's an easy way out. Hint.................(grin)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by raghorn
Here’s an idea.
Or a ttt ?

Posted before, but just for you…

Leupold Mark 4 M5A2 on a 6.5 Creedmoor

3 shots at 100 yards, then dialed for 12 rounds at different ranges out to 800, then returned to zero for 3 shots

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pretty good test

But this probably trumps it since it involved 3 days of shooting in nasty conditions, constantly dialing for 150 targets and the abuse that comes with the field match

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Odd...the MK4 HD is a NEW release,as is the MK5 HD. Hint.

Simply hang a plum line,swing through the erector's total range,roll zoom and simply shoot. It's not THAT complicated and even you might be able to do it. Hint.

TRY to keep pace. Hint.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by drop_point
I haven't stolen a single picture, Betty, but you sure keep following me around trying to flirt with me. You see, snowflake, posting a screen shot of your "weeeerrrrllld claaaawwwssss" mounting job is not "stealing". I would never pass that along as my own; its a disgrace. But you post screen shots all the time. And you continue to flirt with me. I'm not into lonely old hags. Sorry, Betty Sue.

Meanwhile, I've posted plenty of, as you say it, "wares that exist"; over 100K in stuff I have "afforded".

Betty Sue, when was the last time you got laid? 1988?

Drop Point,

thanks for this thread.... I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

Rumor from POW Island, is Schtick gets " Laid" every night.....

Down in the lower 48, its called jerkin off....

But rumor has it on POW Island, that he's jerking off to pics of himself...guess that is where the term " man love" came from....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
It's admittedly a right proper conundrum for me,to select a platform upon which to verify glass,due the huge selection at my disposal. Hint.

Hasty 100yd trio here,via Blue Magoo and it is welllllll beyond "exceptional". Hint.

Just sayin'.....................

Who painted that Stock Stumpy? If it wasn't you, I'd contact who did and get my money back....
That job SUCKS... working on a spray line at a GM Factory for a couple years in college alone tells me that...

Seems like some spray paint bought at the Hardware Store in ButtfudkAlaska, down from the Trailer Park.. and whoever read the directions, ( or didn't! ) forget the part about shaking the can real well to mix the paint before using...

but on the other hand, its a big step up from the days you use to 'camo' your rifles and scopes with your daughter's nail polish, when she was in high school, before she graduated and your wife dumped you the next day serving divorce papers on you.

Certainly ain't easy being Schtick.. is it?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 257Bob
Managed to get it to the range for a quick sight-in, only took a couple of shots to dial in but can't say if it tracks as I didn't have much of an opportunity to do much in the way of testing. I do like the reticle and best three shot group was .291"

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Nice! Congrats on a good shooter.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.