Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Can someone show me a map of North Africa pre WW2, that has Palestine? I don't seen to find one. Thanks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by slumlord
All of the hostages are dead
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

If the hostages are all dead, than the Israelis will have just cause to bomb Gaza flat, payback being a Mofo.
By your logic Hamas, Palestinians in general, have more than just cause to kill every Israeli they possibly can. After all they have been mercilessly murdered, robbed, and brutalized for 80 years. Oh? Huh? You didn’t know that, or just don’t care?

yeah some of us care....

I care they are getting in return, of what they are the first to start and dish out onto someone else.
if you love the Arabs so much, why don't you leave the key board at home behind and go over there and start harassing Israelis, or even killing them like the ARABS do? Get some skin in the game and then you have a right to get on your soap box and preach your BS....I'd have more respect for you then, than NOW.

The Jews were in Palestine, long before Ahab the Arab was....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by 1minute
Obviously, those students don't have much of a class load.

When at Columbia, Mommy and Daddy are shelling out 90K a year for their little angels to go there...

you think that is pitiful now? Where do you think most of these idiots will be in life, 10, 15 and /or 20 years from now?

Once a looser, always a looser.

Too bad the cops are not treating these people like they were treated back in the 60s and early 70s protesting Vietnam in DC. personally I wish we could see the Kent State outcome, like back in Ohio in those days.

Let them experience what their heroes in Hamas are doing to Israeli citizens on the street.. and see if Hamas and Palestine are still their heroes...

Better yet, box them up in cuffs and ship them to Palestine... ALL of them!

The Zionazis sure have baked your brain with screwy ideas. But wishing a Kent State shooting on anyone is a different moral affliction altogether. I used to think it was simply ignorance. But too many take sadistic pleasure being voyeurs to torture and murder of helpless civilians. Which is your curse? Jews have done a great job legitimizing such barbarism with all their cunning lies. It really is a vulgar spectacle.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

If the hostages are all dead, than the Israelis will have just cause to bomb Gaza flat, payback being a Mofo.
By your logic Hamas, Palestinians in general, have more than just cause to kill every Israeli they possibly can. After all they have been mercilessly murdered, robbed, and brutalized for 80 years. Oh? Huh? You didn’t know that, or just don’t care?
Really did not want to get engaged in this endless, fruitless discuss BUT one question for crash, of the waring factions which one says the other has no right to exist and it’s their intent to eliminate the other from the face of the earth ? Does that not give you pause?

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Mohall57
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

Really did not want to get engaged in this endless, fruitless discuss BUT one question for crash, of the waring factions which one says the other has no right to exist and it’s their intent to eliminate the other from the face of the earth ? Does that not give you pause?

Well, if you will remember Netanyahu, holding up his cartoon map of Israel reciting "from the river to the sea", made it very clear there would never be a Palestinian state. The rich irony, no doubt lost on astute scholars of history, is virtually every inch of his little map still is legally Palestine. Zionists are only occupying it - illegally. As to "warring factions" you have to be delusional to think there is any parity between a modern, fully equipped army and air force, and a lightly armed militia like Hamas. As for skin in the game, our country has wasted untold billions backing and supporting these vicious, amoral savages and covering their constant crimes against humanity for the last 75 years. You probably do not know that, understand the implications, or care that your own country has virtually bankrupted itself in service to a foreign regime openly hostile to America's own strategic interests.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
When reached for comment about the memo, University of Florida VP of Communications James Wegmann told FOX Business, "This is Adulting 101: Actions have consequences."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politic...es-disruptive-student-faculty-protesters

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
These protests show what the liberal professors are teaching students in our country today

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
S
Slope77 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-palestinian-protest-had-no-links-school

There you go, 26 of 57 arrested at UT-Austin had no connection to the university.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
260Remguy, Remind us again what right or authority did the British have to take any part of Palestine away from Palestinians to give to interloping Jews? That tiny sliver of land in 1948 is , according to your judgement, all the Zionists are entitled. Did you realize, Israel is merely occupying the rest illegally? Did you know Israeli is the only country in the world with undeclared borders? Their Eratz (greater) Israel fantasy can thus extend as far as they wish. Only now they never can. Thanks to Hamas and the rest of the world’s utter disgust.

The British had the right to give the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine because the Allied Powers defeated the Central Powers in WWI. The Ottoman Empire aligned itself with the German Empire and the Austro-Hungarian Empire and were defeated along with them by the Allied Powers. The British and French divided up most of the Arab part of the former Ottoman Empire into newly established countries via the Sykes-Picot Agreement when they had mandate authority over the Arab people in their roles as "advisors" to the newly formed governments. Remember, the orientation of the Ottoman Arabs was 100% tribal and 0% national and the British and French established the new borders with minimal regard for the people and their traditional tribal lands. Some of the British civil servants, people like Gertrude Bell, argued against the Balfour Declaration and tried to influence the decision makers to take the tradition tribal lands into account when they established the new borders, done via the Paulet-Newcombe Agreement. The French sphere of influence included Lebanon and Syria, while the British sphere of influence included Iraq, Kuwait, Jordon (Trans Jordan), and Palestine.

The Israeli are entitled to whatever land they have taken and can keep. Many of the Palestinian Arabs chose to leave before the surrounding Arab Nations of Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria attacked Israel in 1948. Israel defeated them, even though they were, at least on paper, militarily superior and took land that had formally been allocated to the Palestinian Arabs. Jordan occupied the area known as The West Bank and Egypt occupied the area known as The Gaza Strip. Both of those enclaves were taken by the Israelis during the 1967 Arab-Israeli War.

Hamas is a terrorist organization, so their destruction is a non-issue to me. Israel has stood almost alone for most of its existence and World opinion is of little interest or cause for concern from them. Israel's "big brother", the USA, will come to their aid if push comes to shove. I have no problem supporting Israel and think that the USA should provide no/zero aid to the Palestinian Arabs, rather their Muslim brothers should provide that support. The only thing of value that any Arab anywhere produces is oil. Without oil, Arabs would be as important to the developed World as sub-Saharan Africans.

At least that's how I see this situation.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The university protests are just a harbinger of what’s to come if Trump is elected. This is just a test run for what is to come and shows how easily and quickly this can be orchestrated.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Crash: more debate but you never answered my question who said the other has no right to exsist, and will do whatever it can to eliminate, through any means, the opposition? So given you can truthfully knowledge it’s hamas, and for the most part all the Palestinian people themselves , do the Jewish people then have a right to defend themselves, with every means possible, their right to exsist?
Next question, if the Palestinian people would concede and agree to live and coexist with the Jews, do you think that would bring peace to the region? I do not, so what are we to do?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Crash: more debate but you never answered my question who said the other has no right to exsist, and will do whatever it can to eliminate, through any means, the opposition? So given you can truthfully knowledge it’s hamas, and for the most part all the Palestinian people themselves , do the Jewish people then have a right to defend themselves, with every means possible, their right to exsist?
Next question, if the Palestinian people would concede and agree to live and coexist with the Jews, do you think that would bring peace to the region? I do not, so what are we to do?
Get back to us when if you ever have an honest clue.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
woke vs semite vs brown political schism 🍿

[Linked Image]
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Oh so you are one the intellectual elites who can’t lower themselves to talk to us commoners .

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Oh so you are one the intellectual elites who can’t lower themselves to talk to us commoners .

With millions of helpless people being brutalized at this moment, some 34,000 already murdered, their homes in rubble, is no time to play "Gotcha!" The present evidence is perfectly clear of horrendous crimes against humanity that no decent person would condone. You don't have to know Israel's long history of such unrelenting savagery to understand that. You don't need much of a conscience to care.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
With millions of helpless people being brutalized at this moment, some 34,000 already murdered, their homes in rubble, is no time to play "Gotcha!" The present evidence is perfectly clear of horrendous crimes against humanity that no decent person would condone. You don't have to know Israel's long history of such unrelenting savagery to understand that. You don't need much of a conscience to care.
This.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Heym06
Can someone show me a map of North Africa pre WW2, that has Palestine? I don't seen to find one. Thanks.

Since Palestine is in Asia you are likely correct.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Problem is if you favor either side you favor communists.

As far as I’m concerned we ought not favor either side and let em kill each other we have far too much trouble in open country to do much for them.

Besides, our ruling elites are all too happy to back both sides… just another money laundering scheme like Ukraine except here they can play both sides and double their ROI.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

468 members (219 Wasp, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 42 invisible), 2,133 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,090
Posts18,501,892
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.