Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Riots Erupt on UCLA Campus and Universities as Pro-Hamas Groups Clash With College Students

There was a meme we often shared 15-years-ago as the era of Obama’s political rise started to manifest in full glory. The Chicago Marxists, who used the power of political correctness, guilt and progressivism to manipulate public opinion, were successful.

The radicals took control of the executive branch institutions, George Soros began funding networks connected at various state levels to the judicial branch institutions and the manifesting results were predictable.

All of the current violent and extreme pro-Hamas college activity flows from the same system of NGO’s and political activist groups connected to the Obama network. They hate Israel, and they hate the USA.

Hat Tip: Sundance

Some pretty good baseball bat action in this one. Escalating as these things usually do.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/01/24.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
A few weeks ago I commented that things would stay quiet during the run-up to the 24' election. I was wrong.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Peaceful Violence. I like that.

1Minute
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike
A few weeks ago I commented that things would stay quiet during the run-up to the 24' election. I was wrong.

Seems to be picking up steam by the minute, both in aggression and geography.

All these NGO's that have been established over the last few years, are a bigger problem than most understand. They get $$$Billions in Fed money and have no accountability as to what they really do and where the money is really spent. Our money.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The right sees "resistance" as binary. Either on or off and on is basically full on armed civil war.

The left sees "resistance" more like a dimmer switch. Turned up and down as needed, whenever they want to assert influence and control. Realizing they often get it due to the right's reluctance to respond in that binary fashion.

Sooner or later the right is going to copy the left's methods and that's what Civil War 2.0 will look like. Low to medium intensity, localized/regional conflict. A steady friction.

Me

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Just want Barry wanted.

The way life should be.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Naturally, if you bring those people here, their grievances will be grievances we have to experience here in our own nation. Which is why a sane nation only allows immigration, in a a tiny trickle, in a very controlled way (remember Ellis Island?) from nations of similar ethnicity, culture, etc.. Compatibility with our culture used to be a huge consideration when deciding who can immigrate here in any numbers.

That said, as grievances go, these people sure have a legitimate one.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Naturally, if you bring those people here, their grievances will be grievances we have to experience here in our own nation. Which is why a sane nation only allows immigration, in a a tiny trickle, in a very controlled way (remember Ellis Island?) from nations of similar ethnicity, culture, etc.. Comparability with our culture used to be a huge consideration when deciding who can immigrate here in any numbers.

That said, as grievances go, these people sure have a legitimate one.

The good news is our beloved deranged dictator in the whitehouse is flying in 10’s of thousands of fresh Palestinian replacements.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Lock them up, deport this could be brought under control if the government wanted too. Starting to look like 2020 again.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
There is an answer. Trump. Give them the Florida treatment.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SupFoo

All these NGO's that have been established over the last few years, are a bigger problem than most understand. They get $$$Billions in Fed money and have no accountability as to what they really do and where the money is really spent. Our money.
Yes NGO's have a huge level of control in the world.

I remember the Contra/Sandinista conflict in the 80's. The embassy in Managua, Nicaragua had $40+ million dollars in cash and NGO's doing whatever they pleased with it. About the same story in Somalia. These days it's likely 10x worse.

Good summation Teal.

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/02/24.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

The weather's getting nice.

There's enough green grass on the plains the Indian pony's are slicked off, it's time for them to go on the war path.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

There's enough green grass on the plains the Indian pony's are slicked off, it's time for them to go on the war path.
How will the Democrat voters view this?
This has to be bad for them come super tuesday?
Then again it likely doesn't matter- they KNOW HOW to win an election.

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Democrats will ALWAYS vote for the label on the box, doesn't matter if the product inside is crap or missing.

Republicans - not so much. They spend all their time complaining about what's inside with 1500 competing "qualifications" to earn the vote and end up with the blue box because of it.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The Balkanization of America at campus level,

Just wait till it hits state level.

Once all these ‘asylum seekers’ take roots, should get really interesting.

And to think we imported our own problems.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

You can’t get radical enough for the communist side. They love this stuff. Only our side is repulsed by taking action. That’s why we continue to lose ground.

1 member likes this: ol_mike
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
You can’t get radical enough for the communist side. They love this stuff. Only our side is repulsed by taking action. That’s why we continue to lose ground.
Because we were taught from youth to be good, law abiding, citizens, who don't make trouble for anyone.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Because we were taught from youth to be good, law abiding, citizens, who don't make trouble for anyone.
Yes.
I watched Kaotic.com last night- illegals and blacks were battling it out in the streets. Everybody was riled up and cheering- everybody not fighting was videoing.
oooohh OO they wile'N [wilding] out- yo - omg , running screaming loving the action.

Posted by Bristoe
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Participants in the ongoing “Palestine Solidarity Encampment” at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) have reportedly asked supporters to bring “vegan” and “gluten-free” food, whie warning “no nuts” and “no bananas.”

The ban on nuts and bananas is supposedly to protect people in the encampment who have severe food allergies.

Hmmm..... ya, ok we'll get right on it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Do you really think this girl is thinking about voting blocks?

https://twitter.com/BenStanton77/status/1785649594690343352

She can't think past "Trump is a racist".

Is her protest driven by anything other then pure emotion?

Do you really think logic works on these people?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is an ideological fight that the right cannot afford to lose so they better grow a set real quick like, or be fully prepared to love the Koran & perpetual terrorism in the USA.

Time for a reckoning or be prepared to suffer the consequences, this is a line in the sand IMHO.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Any one of us is welcome to step up.

Anytime.

I'm sure the Jan 6 prisoners would love some new company. Because that's what a corrupt communist govt will do to any conservative that dares stand against them. But that's better than it will be a little later when it'll be a bullet to the head and shove into a hole.

Obama knew exactly what he was doing when he gutted the military of patriots at high levels.

LOL
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
In a lightning-fast strike, law enforcement launched its second offensive, blasting through the Hamas terrorist perimeter and sending the terrorists reeling as command posts were reduced to rubble.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1786003855379226710

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
We need more DIVERSTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COEXIST

Posted by Bristoe
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
We need more DIVERSTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

How could you have even thought that?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
In a lightning-fast strike, law enforcement launched its second offensive, blasting through the Hamas terrorist perimeter and sending the terrorists reeling as command posts were reduced to rubble.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1786003855379226710
Looks like a Third World Country.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I hope the protesters are mostly uninjured.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
I hope the protesters are mostly uninjured.

Ponch and Jon handing out the wooden shampoo wondering why they're paying off the student loans of these protesters at the same time - outcome? Likely some injuries.

Me

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Police Regain Full Control Of UCLA As Marxist Protesters Pushed Off Campus

https://twitter.com/i/status/1786025348045721705

Zero Hedge

Wonder how many arrested are actually students?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Obama knew exactly what he was doing when he gutted the military of patriots at high levels.
Obama didn't do anything his masters didn't tell him to do.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Police Regain Full Control Of UCLA As Marxist Protesters Pushed Off Campus

https://twitter.com/i/status/1786025348045721705

Zero Hedge

Wonder how many arrested are actually students?
Somehow, the police are only effective at ending this sort of thing when the rioters are advancing an agenda in contradiction with that desired by the establishment.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Common sense- I thought the Dems would want everything to appear to be going smoothly during the election.

Posted by Bristoe
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Common sense- I thought the Dems would want everything to appear to be going smoothly during the election.

Any slightest hint of Trump sends them over the edge[lots of hints of Trump lately].

Sparking fear-

Idgits like Nicole Wallace(?) of CNN expressing fear that she may not be allowed to report the 'news' should Fascist Trump win re-election.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Dems will vote Dem regardless of violence.

Violence will scare the "independents" to voting Dem to make it stop - see the OJ Simpson jury results

Republicans will fumble the ball at the goal line regardless. See the mess with the Speaker.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford

Any slightest hint of Trump sends them over the edge[lots of hints of Trump lately].

Sparking fear-

Idgits like Nicole Wallace(?) of CNN expressing fear that she may not be allowed to report the 'news' should Fascist Trump win re-election.

Laughing. Dumbass is not reporting the news now. 🙄

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal

Dems will vote Dem regardless of violence.

Violence will scare the "independents" to voting Dem to make it stop - see the OJ Simpson jury results

Republicans will fumble the ball at the goal line regardless. See the mess with the Speaker.

Republican Party is:

85% Republicrats

15% Patriots

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Sparking fear-

Raeford,
That was funny- that's why i enjoy the fire- i'd never have seen that clip.

Local Dirt - maybe she needs a couple of days in a SafeSpace .

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Sparking fear-

Raeford,

Yeah, maybe. Down between rachel madcow's legs?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Sparking fear-

Laughing. Dumbass is not reporting the news now.

Raeford,

(I'm trying to summarize multiple quotes. All of these embedded quotes, that the fourm software produces, becomes confusing after some point.)

What clip? I don't see a link in this thread for that clip unless I just missed it.

Thanks!

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bet those crowds would disperse if Rittenhouse showed up with an AR

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Sparking fear-

Raeford,

Yeah, maybe. Down between rachel madcow's legs?

Why make Maddows dreams come tru?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
BFaucett,
She said a Trump second term- she might not be allowed to report the news.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nicole+wallace+isn%27t+going+to+be+cancelled

It's a youtube 'short' i don't know how to embed them, the link won't embed, copy/paste it into your address bar.

Posted by Bristoe
1 member likes this: BFaucett
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
BFaucett,
She said a Trump second term- she might not be allowed to report the news.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nicole+wallace+isn%27t+going+to+be+cancelled

It's a youtube 'short' i don't know how to embed them, the link won't embed, copy/paste it into your address bar.

Thanks. I didn't find the video 'short' using that search. But, that's enough info for me without having to watch it. I was just curious. Not worth the effort trying to track it down.

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (2500HD, 1badf350, 1234, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,943
Posts18,519,124
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.