Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
C
I've noticed very little activity since I<BR>promised not to get into any arguement with<BR>anyone.Like I said,I feel that it is more important to bring people together instead of<BR>pulling them apart.We have to fight the anti-<BR>hunting and anti-gun organizations and not<BR>ourselves.<BR> Is it really the anti-s that are the enemy or is it ourselves and the way that we<BR>behave? Do people really wish to see the anti's defeated or are they more interested<BR>in spending time tearing other hunters apart?<BR>You decide.You have to get more involved in<BR>what is going on.If you have an idea,lets see<BR>it.You can be part of the solution or the<BR>problem.Let us join together as one and show<BR>the anti's what we are made of and also what<BR>we can do.The ball is now in your court.<P> GOOD HUNTING<BR> GEORGE

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
George, you know it is really easy for people to just sit back and not really get involved. I know, I have an extremely busy schedule that makes it hard just to find the time to reload and shoot, let alone the fishing I like to do and practicing with my bow. But. If we are to protect the very thing that we love to do and don't often have time for we are going to have to find time to become active in support of our rights or we won't have to worry about finding the time. We'll either be in jail or won't be shooting, not because we don't have the time, but because we can't or we will be in jail. I sure hope that doesn't happen in my lifetime, but why would I want anyone to live that way, even any of the next generations? George, you are absolutely right! If even 10% of the hunters/gunowners spent 3 to 4 hours a week doing something there might be some real gains made here. It would be best if it were a coordinated effort, you know like how we all pitch in for the cause at camp. Why not treat our activism like we run our hunting camps? WE know what WE want, WE know how WE get it and WE DO IT! Sometimes it doesn't turn out like we would like it to, but it is the effort and the experience that we cherish. Why not treat this very important work we all need to do like our camps? We know what the goal is. We don't ask questions except, what can I do to help? We've got our eyes, hearts and souls on the prize. Can't we reach it? This one we had better!

You learn something new everyday whether you want to or not.
C
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
C
jackfish,<BR> Great words of wisdom.Now can the<BR>other members come into here and take the time to dicuss the problems that need to be handled?And handled as soon as possible.<BR> I will continue here in this forum because<BR>I believe in what I'm doing.Those of you who<BR>wish to give a helping hand.We will welcome<BR>your help.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i for one would like to get more involved than i am, george, but not too sure of how. <P>i am in the middle of a move, now, in fact today is my last day for internet access for a couple of weeks. when i get back, i will try to get organized and see what's what.

Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It is much more important than that.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (17CalFan, 222Sako, 219DW, 1234, 219 Wasp, 19rabbit52, 49 invisible), 1,999 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,464
Posts18,508,252
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.