Print Thread
Hop To
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
These are getting very rare! Here is a 1909 Argentine Mauser for sale. The caliber is 7.65 Argentine. I bought this as my first Mauser aquisition many years ago at a gun show. This is a good shooting rifle, totally stock with all matching numbers. This is a fine example of German gun making skills.

$375.00 to your ffl.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
...Nice collectible!

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Thank you sir. I agree! wink

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Bump for a nice milsurp and the best military Mauser ever to come out of the factory.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Bump for a great looking gun

IC B2

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Thanks wfpack14 and Welcome to the Campfire!

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
RickyD --

First the Swedish Mauser, and now this.

Please step away from the computer and see your doctor.

You must be suffering from some sad disease that makes you sell off these historic pieces of machinery! Man, look at the workmanship -- you will regret selling later!

If there any any newbies considering this, buy the rifle quickly before Rick comes to his senses. He is one of the good guys.

Free bump (again -- when this sells, Rick please send me my cut (and that from the Swedish Mauser). grin

John

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
grin

Thanks!

I have two and thought I would use this one for a custom. I don't believe that will happen, and question if it should. I don't really need two and promised the wife I would limit my indulgences to what I could get in one safe. One big safe. wink

There's little doubt the value of this and that Swede will never go down but only up. A buyer can truly see a purchase of a rifle like this as an investment you can use. Short of blowing it up or beating it up, use will not diminish value.

I'd like to see someone on the 'Fire get this before it goes to the common amongst us. shocked grin

Thanks again, and I'll get your cut out to you soon.......you take Iranian Rial's right? grin

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

649 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 82 invisible), 2,673 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,669
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.