Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skunk
I use Rimfire Technologies Dovetail to Picatinny rails and Burris Signature Zee rings.

No trying to hijack the thread but if any of you want to try a rimfire tec picatinny rail I have one I want to sell.

Last edited by passport; 08/31/09.

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
GB1

TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I went with the Talley's on my BRNO #1. I won't say they are the best but they work great and look fantastic.

Terry

[Linked Image]

Tod Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by spec
On top if that, the bolt, although operable, did contact the side of the scope. Using high rings solved both issues.

I don't know why CZ hasn't modified the bolt handle on the 452 for better clearance of scope bells, it it's an easy mod.

Here's a 452 with weaver 4x with Talley med rings

[Linked Image]

Note the bolt mod:

[Linked Image]

Be the person your dog thinks you are.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by TC1
I went with the Talley's on my BRNO #1. I won't say they are the best but they work great and look fantastic.

Terry

No Terry, not just the Talley's. That BRNO #1 looks equally fantastic. wink Very Nice Rig. I've never had a BRNO before, but all reports indicate that you have a very special rig in that #1.

...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. - Luke 22:36
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Leupold makes a set for the 11mm dovetail on this rifle that I use and like. It is available in two different hieghts.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am using Talley's and love them

William Berger

"True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway." - John Wayne
TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Skunk
Originally Posted by TC1

Terry

No Terry, not just the Talley's. That BRNO #1 looks equally fantastic. wink Very Nice Rig. I've never had a BRNO before, but all reports indicate that you have a very special rig in that #1.

Yes, a lot like the CZ452's but different in subtle way's. The barrel on the #1 with the intgral base mount is beautiful. They're extremely accurate too. The stock style is nice but I reshaped mine and added a few changes. When I bought this one, the metal was perfect but the wood was extremely rough. It's a nasty piece beechwood. I did the best I could with it. I recontoured the grip, added a grip cap, sanded as much nasty off as possible, added a buffalo horn buttplate and stained and finished the stock. I'm happy enough with it.

At one time I was going to use it as the base for a custom .22LR. I was going to have a real nice open grip stock made for it with a pretty piece of walnut. A custom bottom plate for the magazine and have it checkered. A new trigger guard built like the ones on the other thread. I decided I have spent enough on rifles to last a lifetime and just want to go hunting now wink

Terry

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 308ld, Anaconda, 35, 12 invisible), 1,679 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,744
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.