Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kciH
Don't seem to deter him either way, so I might as well have some fun insulting him.

More fun than shooting house cats ain't it. grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If it tweren't for the fact that such as him walk among us, I imagine it would be so.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
"That is precisely why I emphasized keeping the tribal leaders in pork-rinds, beer & women, they are incapable of anything else, much like the African continent, but there is no argument the place was a training/breeding ground for the Islamo-Fascists in the 90s and I didn't realize the term offended you. jorge"

Bristoe just nailed jack diddly chit, inna dump fulla' Mexican used Condums. You collect this sorta stuff,....D.D.?

read above,......

keep your engines throtteled, and on the rails, shove your bold claims,

we know where they belong,

GTC

If and when the U.S. government gets serious about not putting its citizens under the threat of the Muslims in the Middle East, it will stop supporting Israeli aggression in the area.

Anything other than that is a waste of time, energy, money, and lives.

And yes,..I've heard all of the prevailing propaganda associated with the situation,...so you don't need to repeat it.
lol Always with the anti-semitism. Oy vey

Lately, others have noticed that you're an idiot.

I noticed it long ago and could have told them,..but it's best for people to find out for themselves.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
"That is precisely why I emphasized keeping the tribal leaders in pork-rinds, beer & women, they are incapable of anything else, much like the African continent, but there is no argument the place was a training/breeding ground for the Islamo-Fascists in the 90s and I didn't realize the term offended you. jorge"

Bristoe just nailed jack diddly chit, inna dump fulla' Mexican used Condums. You collect this sorta stuff,....D.D.?

read above,......

keep your engines throtteled, and on the rails, shove your bold claims,

we know where they belong,

GTC

If and when the U.S. government gets serious about not putting its citizens under the threat of the Muslims in the Middle East, it will stop supporting Israeli aggression in the area.

Anything other than that is a waste of time, energy, money, and lives.

And yes,..I've heard all of the prevailing propaganda associated with the situation,...so you don't need to repeat it.
lol Always with the anti-semitism. Oy vey

I noticed it long ago and could have told them,..but it's best for people to find out for themselves.

Have you called your sponsor lately?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Looks like the ancient alliances are breaking down here at the Fire.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Nope. I've never been "allied" with Bristoe. I liked and still like Ron Paul, but he couldn't get traction nationally. I accepted and moved on. Some can't face the facts. Alcohol and a computer are seldom a good combination.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Nope. I've never been "allied" with Bristoe. I liked and still like Ron Paul, but he couldn't get traction nationally. I accepted and moved on. Some can't face the facts. Alcohol and a computer are seldom a good combination.
Perhaps you surrender too easily. The cause lives on.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

No real alliance. I realized that he did't have a lot of electrical activity above the neck when he chastised me for being an Obama supporter. (because I was critical of McCain.)

Now,..he's dragged out the tired old meme of the idiot by calling me anti semite because of my opinion on America's foreign policy with Israel,..a definite idiot indicator.

Besides all of that, he's a grown man who is still playing cowboys and indians with his "Ethan Edwards" and "Cole Younger" monikers.

He's just some dullard sitting at a computer in a Bumphuck, Kansas corn patch.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No real alliance. I realized that he did't have a lot of electrical activity above the neck when he chastised me for being an Obama supporter. (because I was critical of McCain.)

Now,..he's dragged out the tired old meme of the idiot by calling me anti semite because of my opinion on America's foreign policy with Israel,..a definite idiot indicator.

Besides all of that, he's a grown man who is still playing cowboys and indians with his "Ethan Edwards" and "Cole Younger" monikers.

You two are two of my favorite members here at the Fire, so I hope you will both excuse me if I don't take sides in your squabble, but you make a good point about anti-semitism. I was hoping Cole Younger was speaking tongue in cheek when he said that, but I could have been wrong.

On this subject, I was listening to Sean Hannity's radio show a couple of weeks ago and his guest was former Congressman Traficant. Traficant was suggesting to Sean that our one sided, pro-Israel, approach to the problems in the Middle East was perhaps a contributing factor in many of our own problems over there and at home. Sean immediately called him an anti-Semite for taking this position. Traficant then suggested that Sean was saying that because if he didn't he'd risk losing his job at Fox. Sean abruptly went to commercial, and Traficant was gone on the other side of it. No thanks for being on the show, or a goodbye. A caller called in and suggested that what Sean did was like the liberals attempting to shut down all debate by calling someone a racist. Sean didn't see (or maybe pretended not to see) the obvious parallel, and moved on.

Sean had already scheduled Traficant to appear on his Fox show that evening, and I planned on watching it. I watched the whole show, but no Traficant, and no mention of having canceled his scheduled appearance. Seems to sort of support Traficant's implication about the conditions under which Sean may keep his job at Fox.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Please cite the post where I ever called you an Obama supporter. Drunk isn't a very productive way for you to spend your day off. You really need to get on a program and get a sponsor. Then if you can kick the meth habit, you'll only have the white trash thing going.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Kind of offensive there, old buddy.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
lol,..and he uses the same old, lame old pizzin' match material time after time after time.

,..has a bad habit of jumping into threads that he knows noting about and trying to sound like some kind of expert too,...like when he said that shooting a FAL would send a person to the Chiropractor.

It was obvious then that he had never fired one.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

You've earned it.

Get used to it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I was being offensive? How?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

On this subject, I was listening to Sean Hannity's radio show a couple of weeks ago and his guest was former Congressman Traficant. Traficant was suggesting to Sean that our one sided, pro-Israel, approach to the problems in the Middle East was perhaps a contributing reason for many of our own problems over there and at home. Sean immediately called him an anti-Semite, and Traficant suggested that Sean was saying that because if he didn't he'd likely lose his job at Fox. Sean had already scheduled Traficant to appear on his Fox show that evening, and I planned on watching it. I watched the whole show, but no Traficant, and no mention of having canceled his scheduled appearance. Seems to sort of support Traficant's implication about the conditions under which Sean may keep his job.

Not very surprising.

Personally, I say screw Israel along with the rest of the ME. Not sure why all the support for Israel among the GOP unless it's one of those Christian vs Muslim things.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lol,..and he uses the same old, lame old pizzin' match material time after time after time.

,..has a bad habit of jumping into threads that he knows noting about and trying to sound like some kind of expert too,...like when he said that shooting a FAL would send a person to the Chiropractor.

You seem to be in a pretty foul mood this morning.

AIPAC hitting you up for donations?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by rrroae

Nah,..Cole Younger has been casting snide comments in my direction for a few days.

He needs to go back to playing cowboys and indians.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rrroae

Nah,..Cole Younger has been casting snide comments in my direction for a few days.

He needs to go back to playing cowboys and indians.
The recent course of events doesn't bode well, I'm afraid, for the long standing alliance between dwarves, men, and elves. laugh I sense the hand of Sauron somehow in this.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You sound like a chick. You need to man up and move on from Ron Paul. I owned an FAL for quite some time. The line forms behind JO to KMA. He might let you cut in front of him though if you give him a hit off your crack pipe.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You need to man up and move on from Ron Paul.

"Move on from Ron Paul",....even as the economic predictions he's been talking about for years are taking place on a daily basis?,..

People with critical thinking abilities don't "move on" from reality.

It is what it is.

Hiding under the bed and pretending otherwise is a sorry way to approach reality,...but let me know how it turns out for you.

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (222Sako, 308xray, 30Gibbs, 29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 40 invisible), 1,735 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,643
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.